Squares Faction

Ikri

Squares Faction

Post by Ikri » Mon May 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Everyone is welcome in Squares.
Type /f join Squares

Squares is a permanent faction with open enrollment and a peaceful setting. The purpose of Squares is to allow any user who wishes to join, including new users who otherwise would be unlikely to find a welcoming faction, and also older users who for whatever reason might not find a stable faction.

It is NOT intended to be a massive faction with a huge population to dominate the server. Squares will be marked peaceful which means it doesn't raid and Squares land cannot be claimed by factions attempting to raid. It's a place for new players to make friends and allies, and to hopefully start their own faction or join one with friends.

All members will be granted 1 chunk of their own in the faction's walls, unless they wish to share a chunk with another user. Chunks are given on a first come, first served basis. When a member leaves the faction, their chunk becomes available to new members.

Cube Titles:
The faction has multiple resources and some users will be granted access, with the understanding they won't abuse their privilege, to 1 resource chunk as well as their own individual chunk. One resource per member with access will be granted and labeled "[resource] Cube Username".

Example: Player1 with access to the tree farm would have their factions title changed to Tree Cube Player1
A Tree Cube may have quite a few logs but very little wheat. A Wheat Cube with access to the wheat farms may be interested in a trade. Giving individual players access to individual resource chunks encourages trading within Squares. Yay! \o/

Current resources:
1 tree farm
2 wheat farms
1 pig farm
1 cow farm
1 white sheep farm
1 color sheep farm
1 chicken/egg farm (eggs drop for everybody, however)
1 library
3 train stations with access to a cart trading stash (usage of train stations are available to everybody)

To get to Squares, go straight out of spawn and head to Cirrus Tower (it'll be the second tower you encounter on the road). Specifically, we're at x-1000, z+500
RideTheWalrus
Butts.
<font color=#FF80BF><b><i>Butts.</i></b></font>

Re: Squares Faction

Post by RideTheWalrus » Mon May 14, 2012 11:11 pm

:awesome:
Azzza
bringin' in the bitches

Post by Azzza » Tue May 15, 2012 4:31 am

Basically,
RideTheWalrus wrote::awesome:
:)
ಠ_ರೃ
Website
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Wed May 23, 2012 6:12 pm

We should do the pretty house contest, get some beauty in the citadel. Also, tear down abandoned plots.
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
RideTheWalrus
Butts.
<font color=#FF80BF><b><i>Butts.</i></b></font>

Post by RideTheWalrus » Wed May 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Narwhal wrote:Also, tear down abandoned plots.
Loot them first silly