Dweson & Diego Spawn camping/Spawn camping&killing inGeneral

Discussion relating to Minecraft and Minecraft servers
ninjachipmunk97

Re: Dweson & Diego Spawn camping/Spawn camping&killing inGen

Post by ninjachipmunk97 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Dweson get over the fact that Mike killed you.....3 times. What you guys do is complete spawn camping the past two days almost every time I go to spawn you and diego are there just standing there in full diamond. We are never able to go anywhere from spawn because every time we walk out of the safezone you enderpearl behind us and try to kill us. That is spawn camping when you have nothing better to do but wait for your enemy to leave spawn all day so you can kill them by surprise. You waiting your own time
diego96
War-Chief

Post by diego96 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:20 pm

I haven't kill you, not that I remember. I'm just hanging in spawn so I don't get bored, which in fact doesn't work. :P
Last edited by diego96 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing to see here.
Reece

Post by Reece » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Eviltechie wrote:From the rules
Spawn is not a safe zone. However, do not sit at spawn repeatedly killing users as they respawn.
This.

Spawncamping is impossible. If you can't find a way to leave spawn safely, then you are probably not very good at this game. Also, Techie's quote means that repeatedly killing a brand new inoffensive player isn't allowed. If the player that leaves spawn is wearing armor, by all means kill him. You have f home. If you are a user in a faction and want to simply leave spawn, you'd f home. Not doing that means you're taking the dangerous route. Exploration has consequences.
kevkingofthesea: May you all bask forever in the glory of the Cube.
Dweson

Post by Dweson » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:16 pm

ninjachipmunk97 wrote:Dweson get over the fact that Mike killed you.....3 times. What you guys do is complete spawn camping the past two days almost every time I go to spawn you and diego are there just standing there in full diamond. We are never able to go anywhere from spawn because every time we walk out of the safezone you enderpearl behind us and try to kill us. That is spawn camping when you have nothing better to do but wait for your enemy to leave spawn all day so you can kill them by surprise. You waiting your own time
What you just said is a blatant rant. I'm in no way complaining that Mike killed me, nor do I care.
Kieraan
Slightly Bonkers

Post by Kieraan » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:30 am

Reece wrote:... repeatedly killing a brand new inoffensive player isn't allowed. If the player that leaves spawn is wearing armor, by all means kill him. You have f home. If you are a user in a faction and want to simply leave spawn, you'd f home. Not doing that means you're taking the dangerous route. Exploration has consequences.
Also, I'm a derp
"At any given time, the urge to sing "The lion sleeps tonight" is just a whim away. A whim away, a whim away, a whim away..."
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:20 pm

What. Since when do we do that.