I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU BASTARDS TALK ME INTO THIS SHIT.

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
stabbyclaus

Re: I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU BASTARDS TALK ME INTO THIS SHIT.

Post by stabbyclaus » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:12 pm

He's been duel recording his readings hence why the audio is much better but I believe this is the same one.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
knoid
            Mostly Ornamental
            <b><font color=#556b2f>Mostly Ornamental</font></b>

Post by knoid » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:12 am

This is the most recent one I did in the server, Hippie - sometime within the last month. I recorded it into Audacity. Need to get a mic stand and pop filter setup so I can do it without having to hold the mic.
Cc_Hairy wrote:my favorite part:

fart life may cause less gross suffering than some other evils; but spooge, being more universal fart more subtle, pain. fart remedy lies, indeed, partly fart charity,
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Post by Hippie of doom » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:40 pm

knoid wrote:This is the most recent one I did in the server, Hippie - sometime within the last month. I recorded it into Audacity. Need to get a mic stand and pop filter setup so I can do it without having to hold the mic.
Nice.
Im not random. i just think faster then you.