How to win on tf4

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
Parasyte

Re: How to win on tf4

Post by Parasyte » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:14 pm

tehENEMY wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Why? wrote:
Parasyte wrote:
Neelpos wrote:...friendlies practically throw themselves onto my gun.
I should know, that's why I never pocket for you anymore. As a matter of fact, you're bullets always seem to magically bend their trajectory towards me nowadays.
Good because if im not mistaken he has killed me more as a team mate than an enemy. Filthy bastard.
I feel as if my crown is being threatened.
I just got a strange brass beast, prepare to die 20% faster.
There are definitely people who I tend to TK more often than others and I have no idea why. Hippie is the worst of them, Why! is another. Is must be something about the way you move; I can gauge most people and fire accordingly, but some people are erratic and I can't predict where you are going to go.
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Post by Hippie of doom » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Parasyte wrote:
tehENEMY wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Why? wrote:
Parasyte wrote:
I should know, that's why I never pocket for you anymore. As a matter of fact, you're bullets always seem to magically bend their trajectory towards me nowadays.
Good because if im not mistaken he has killed me more as a team mate than an enemy. Filthy bastard.
There are definitely people who I tend to TK more often than others and I have no idea why. Hippie is the worst of the, Why! is another. Is must be something about the way you move; I can gauge most people and fire accordingly, but some people are erratic and I can't predict where you are going to go.
that is why i am a thorn in your side when i am on the other team parasyte lol
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:25 pm

I just W +M1 as sniper.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
tehENEMY

<b></b>

Post by tehENEMY » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:45 pm

Parasyte wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
tehENEMY wrote:
Why? wrote:
Parasyte wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
There are definitely people who I tend to TK more often than others and I have no idea why. Hippie is the worst of the, Why! is another. Is must be something about the way you move; I can gauge most people and fire accordingly, but some people are erratic and I can't predict where you are going to go.
that is why i am a thorn in your side when i am on the other team parasyte lol
Just give the brass beast some room, that thing takes forever to rev up and I cant move much; its almost as bad as the Beggar's Bazooka for teamkilling.
"if only there was such a thing as an affordable gaming laptop" ~collin day, 1993 - 2013

Watch Free the Nipple Online Free
He who casts carcinogenic stones should not live in glass meme houses.
Velp

Post by Velp » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:06 pm

A Ninja wrote:I just W +M1 as sniper.
If you did that you'd be walking into holes and walls all the time.
mbaxter wrote:David tennant makes everything better
Neelpos wrote:Because maybe if my post count is high enough everyone will love me, golly
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Velp wrote:
A Ninja wrote:I just W +M1 as sniper.
If you did that you'd be walking into holes and walls all the time.
Good point. Now that I think about it, I just M2 + M1 as sniper. There you have it, the key to success as a sniper!
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
XeroSprite
Undying Manly Spirit
<font color=#ff0000><b>Undying Manly Spirit</b></font>

Post by XeroSprite » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:06 am

Just have a good breakfast, get a good night sleep, and choose the class random.

Just kidding, have some awareness of your enemies as well as your teammates.
Mega
Not to be confused with Super

Post by Mega » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:19 am

Django wrote:Do not go sniper, ever (unless you are barracude, ninja, rotten, or me)
Or Paul
Velp

Post by Velp » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:41 am

XeroSprite wrote:Just have a good breakfast, get a good night sleep, and choose the class random.
What do you think this is, Dota 2?
mbaxter wrote:David tennant makes everything better
Neelpos wrote:Because maybe if my post count is high enough everyone will love me, golly
Mega
Not to be confused with Super

Post by Mega » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:26 am

Velp wrote:
XeroSprite wrote:Just have a good breakfast, get a good night sleep, and choose the class random.
What do you think this is, Dota 2?
Wait...
What game have I been playing all this time then!?
PaulPer

Post by PaulPer » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:41 am

Mega wrote:
Django wrote:Do not go sniper, ever (unless you are barracude, ninja, rotten, or me)
Or Paul

this made my day :D

another way to win is to figure out which class you use is best for the map you're on (taking into consideration what the rest of your team is too)

for example, i am always scout(unless extreme situations) on plr_nightfall
i can work my way in the first 2 rounds past the other team and scout back-crouch-cap the payload easily(not as much once everyone reads this ^^' oh well, more of a fun challenge) :p
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:49 pm

haha I agree with Paul on choosing whatever class might be better for the particular map.. like in the gym I always go scout coz I have fun just running back and forth with the intel xD Of course it all depends on how everything goes within that first second the round starts :v

I just like going engie a lot nowdays coz I like finding spots for bullshit sentries like Fraise making people go WTF??? xD Nowehere near as good as Fraise of course but I have a good time anyway, lol. ...except sometimes if I keep getting killed over and over again I sometimes get pissed off and just go pyro, lol. You want a teleporter, you gotta help protect me n my shit >:U
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
WindierShark

Post by WindierShark » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:25 pm

pinkle wrote:haha I agree with Paul on choosing whatever class might be better for the particular map.. like in the gym I always go scout coz I have fun just running back and forth with the intel xD Of course it all depends on how everything goes within that first second the round starts :v

I just like going engie a lot nowdays coz I like finding spots for bullshit sentries like Fraise making people go WTF??? xD Nowehere near as good as Fraise of course but I have a good time anyway, lol. ...except sometimes if I keep getting killed over and over again I sometimes get pissed off and just go pyro, lol. You want a teleporter, you gotta help protect me n my shit >:U
As long as Im in the same server as you and on the other team, just know that your shit is gonna break ;)
Cheddars

Post by Cheddars » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:02 pm

WindierShark wrote:
pinkle wrote:haha I agree with Paul on choosing whatever class might be better for the particular map.. like in the gym I always go scout coz I have fun just running back and forth with the intel xD Of course it all depends on how everything goes within that first second the round starts :v

As long as Im in the same server as you and on the other team, just know that your shit is gonna break ;)
There's nothing quite as euphoric as destroying Pinkle's buildings. :D
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Post by Hippie of doom » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Cheddars wrote:
WindierShark wrote:

There's nothing quite as euphoric as destroying Pinkle's buildings. :D
If she was a good engineer like fraise then i would agree but she is not lol. Love you honey <3(worst engi ever)
Im not random. i just think faster then you.