MvM team-up

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
rottencheeseCA
Tall Man with Feelings

Re: MvM team-up

Post by rottencheeseCA » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:29 pm

free ticket you say? Maybe I have time this weekend
Django-Oh lord, take my lunch money. Please, don't hurt me!
Waterbear- You're dumb and stupid btw and i hate you for saying that forever
Adam- You are right. It's time we all stopped hiding. I'm a girl gamer and I know Joe, RottenCheese and Waterbear are too.
Otome Django~♥: keep frineds close, and you haters EVEN closer
PaulPer

Post by PaulPer » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:04 am

if anyone's up for a bootcamp round or 2 today add me or send me a message on steam

*updated 4/30
same thing today too
PaulPer

Post by PaulPer » Wed May 01, 2013 12:18 pm

so we managed to get 6 Joe.to members into one server in MvM boocamp and we succeeded!

It was
Me as Heavy, brassbeast knockdown projectiles+infinite ammo with a dispenser next to me, along with max ammo and +max health gain on kill
Dangitspongebobby as Engineer, vital sentry placements, my dispenser source and our main tele source
Mr.Pink as Scout, mad milk and marked for death bat while on money runs and tank rode
Gin-German as Medic, kritzkrieg+maxed out overheal time
Slambamactionman as Sniper, dealt with medicbots, heavies and explosive headshots activated
Fusnathril as Demo, prewave sticky fields(gin's kritz vital here), and tank tackling

last wave was at coaltown intermediate, the last swarm of buff banner soldiers, while everyone fell back to handle robots that had passed by I tried to hold back the soldiers through the use of my crit canteen. The damage I suffered during this helped Gin (as Medic) on the other hand to charge his Kritzkrieg, resulting in an additional crit-boost for the final set of enemies
Last edited by PaulPer on Wed May 01, 2013 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kivivarvas

Post by Kivivarvas » Wed May 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Congratulations mates!
Yup, my toes are dried up again.
SlamBamActionman

Post by SlamBamActionman » Thu May 02, 2013 10:38 am

It was great that you got people together for MvM, and I can assure you that at least I had a great time playing.
Keep up the good work, the MvM teamwork is really worth it!
This is Paul. Not PaulPer, only Paul. He is a minisentry. He is friendly and never shoots anyone. He owns a black Bills hat. He once came back from the dead.
He is better than you.
PaulPer

Post by PaulPer » Thu May 02, 2013 11:15 am

SlamBamActionman wrote:It was great that you got people together for MvM, and I can assure you that at least I had a great time playing.
Keep up the good work, the MvM teamwork is really worth it!
you dont know how amazingly epic it was to have 5 people i know on the team with me
slambam, i always hear people say 'dont go sniper in MvM unless you know what you're doing' and you knew EXACTLY what to do! :D :D :D :D
seriously, if you weren't picking off certain robots, i knew for a fact id have died and lost my dispenser spot

if anyone doesnt have a canteen i have some spare scrap to craft up some
SlamBamActionman

Post by SlamBamActionman » Fri May 03, 2013 11:40 am

PaulPer wrote: you dont know how amazingly epic it was to have 5 people i know on the team with me
slambam, i always hear people say 'dont go sniper in MvM unless you know what you're doing' and you knew EXACTLY what to do! :D :D :D :D
seriously, if you weren't picking off certain robots, i knew for a fact id have died and lost my dispenser spot

if anyone doesnt have a canteen i have some spare scrap to craft up some
I do agree that people are way too negative about snipers in MvM, since they are seen as a very low damage-dealing class. Explosive headshots are, in my opinion, the thing to go on whenever you get a chance to play as one. Although I'm sure that you'd do a better job, since I do a terrible job aiming ^^

You don't really need to craft a canteen, since I think you get a free one if you complete X amount of MvM achievements. Found out the hard way :(
This is Paul. Not PaulPer, only Paul. He is a minisentry. He is friendly and never shoots anyone. He owns a black Bills hat. He once came back from the dead.
He is better than you.
Gin-German

Post by Gin-German » Fri May 03, 2013 11:58 am

SlamBamActionman wrote: You don't really need to craft a canteen, since I think you get a free one if you complete X amount of MvM achievements. Found out the hard way :(
Yeah, me too so anyone who has NONE yet can get a free one from me! Also, I really have to put my word in here for the awesome work SLam did as sniper. His explosive headshoots were a real sweeper for the robots, yet his acuracy was top notch too.

That said I was glad to be there, teaming up with five guys I know from somewhere is something amazing and it worked out wonderfully! As said before, I might have played medic there with the Kirtz, but I can also go Heavy or Scout when needed. That said, I had a glitch (I suppose?) that didn't let me share my canteen with my heal targets...bought the perk in the shop, but my Crit-Canteen was not shared with my heavy. If someone else has had this before or heard of it, I really would love to hear how to fix it.
I have seen hell and I went through it, I witnessed and perceived my own downfall and felt more miserable than any kind of torture could make me feel. Still I survived and walked onwards without hesitation despite the hardships and (mental) pain it inflicted. Now I am here, gone through hell, returned from this purgatory that life is...and gave you a headshot! BOOM BABY, good to be back folks!
dragoonofdeath
Explosive Substance

Post by dragoonofdeath » Fri May 03, 2013 5:05 pm

I'm good for a game this weekend, shoot me an invite if I'm online.
See you Space Cowboy
Steam name: Dragoonofdeath
PaulPer

Post by PaulPer » Fri May 03, 2013 10:16 pm

ok
Gin-German

Post by Gin-German » Sat May 04, 2013 6:47 am

Yeah, this weekend...I have no mic and my connection appears a little wonkier than I remember it, but it should work out. All I need is a specific time including tomezone to see when to hop on

EDIT: SOrry guys, my network stick almost melted away on my other comp here, so games on weekends aside Sundays are impossible for me. It's not gonna happen saturdays.
I have seen hell and I went through it, I witnessed and perceived my own downfall and felt more miserable than any kind of torture could make me feel. Still I survived and walked onwards without hesitation despite the hardships and (mental) pain it inflicted. Now I am here, gone through hell, returned from this purgatory that life is...and gave you a headshot! BOOM BABY, good to be back folks!
Clanes

Post by Clanes » Wed May 08, 2013 9:46 pm

I would absolutely love to play MvM with a coordinated group of people, playing with you guys on the j2 server, I can clearly tell you guys can rock alot
I can play pretty much any class you can put shoes on, so please, fill my boredom hole!
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Thu May 09, 2013 1:32 pm

Clanes wrote:please, fill my boredom hole!
Are you hitting on us? I feel sexually harassed.
CrazyCurt

Post by CrazyCurt » Thu May 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Parasyte wrote:
Clanes wrote:please, fill my boredom hole!
Are you hitting on us? I feel sexually harassed.
You should be. Apart from Jenny, I think you're the most sexually harassed player on the server. You smexy Parasyte, youuu! ;) #NotHomoAtAll #HashtaggingOnTheForums
Dangit Spongebobby!

Post by Dangit Spongebobby! » Tue May 14, 2013 12:19 pm

So since tf4 is down, anyone want to MVM today?