Help installing shader mod

Discussion relating to Minecraft and Minecraft servers
Sasha Nein

Help installing shader mod

Post by Sasha Nein » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:24 pm

I've got a problem... I've tried pretty much everything I know to get this mod to work and it will not.

GLSL Shader Mod

I have started from the original minecraft.jar file and installed mineforge and optifine like it asked and they work fine (I think, as they seem to show up correctly in all the menus)
But when I continue with installing the shader mod, Minecraft blacks out after the Mojang title.

This isn't the only problem... I have other mods I wish to run as well... I cannot get this Water Shader Mod to work with mineforge... however it works fine when I install it along with optifine separately.
I am also trying to use MCpatcher for most of these mods, but I cannot get mineforge to install correctly unless I do it manually, but the water shader and optifine installed relatively easy with it.

What do? Because there are other mods out there that I'd like to be able to add down along the road but this is starting to become way to much of a hassle to get even one.

Before you ask: I'm 98% sure I have the latest versions of all these mods and utilities. I've tried pretty much every combination with the META_INF folder: If there are other issues that I'm overlooking though, I'm all ears.
mbaxter wrote:We're a community built on bad behavior.