Post by Maha » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Wolsk wrote:Team Fortress Classic
Skulltag
Medics, Medics everywhere.
Muffin

Re: Older games, and playing them with J2

Post by Muffin » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:39 pm

yes hl2 dm night please!

i literally have not played any games on steam in all of 2013 probably. i used to play a lot of hl2 dm and would to play some more
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:48 pm

Alien Swarm (4 player only)
Killing Floor (6 player only, unless you do modded servers)
SVEN MUTHAFUCKING COOP (HL 1 mod)

Also, the entire half life set is on sale for 10 dollars, includes:
Half Life
Half Life: Opposing Force
Half Life: Blue Shift
Half Life 2
Half Life 2: Deathmatch
Half Life 2: Episode 1
Half Life 2: Episode 2
Half Life: Source
Team Fortress Classic.

Not only does that give access to (at least) 5 multiplayer games for us, but gives players access to countless HL and HL2 mods.
HL mods include Brain Bread, Sven Coop, Natural Selection, and Digital Paintball
HL2 mods include Zombie Master (that's how I found j2), SourceForts, and HL2 Capture The Flag 2.0
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Ricochet
DoD/DoD:S

Also, Quake 3 > Quake Live
Haymakers9th

Post by Haymakers9th » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Wolsk wrote:Also, Quake 3 > Quake Live

even if that's so, I think QL is gonna be easier to get people into playing than Q3. You have to actually own Quake 3, right?
Steam
GW2: Haymaker.8924 (Tinthundered, Encoelia)
stickbeast wrote: However many dicks she can manage to fit in her mouth in a year really isn't any of your business and you shouldn't judge her for it.
jermm

Post by jermm » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:28 pm

There's that OpenArena where they swapped out all the copyrighted stuff.
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:29 pm

CALLADOODY 1 CALLADOODY 2 CALLADOODY 3 CALLADOODY 4 CALLACOODY WERLD AT WOR CALLADOODY MODEM WARFRAME TOO CALLADOODY BLECH OOPS CALLADOODY MODEM WARFRAME TREE CALLADOODY BLECH OOPS TOO CALLADOODY SPOOKYGOSTS
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Haymakers9th

Post by Haymakers9th » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:31 pm

jermm wrote:There's that OpenArena where they swapped out all the copyrighted stuff.

yes
Steam
stickbeast wrote: However many dicks she can manage to fit in her mouth in a year really isn't any of your business and you shouldn't judge her for it.
Maha

Post by Maha » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:33 pm

A Ninja wrote: SVEN MUTHAFUCKING COOP (HL 1 mod)

Brain Bread
All that matters. I still have Sven installed and play it from time to time. Servers are still up and good.
koko
[citation needed]

Post by koko » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:41 pm

UT2004 and Q3A and my copy of outcast is mia damnit
CaptainTripps wrote:I curse and complain all the time. The fuck you gonna do about it?
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Can we also maybe get some Strategy game lovin in here?
Rise of Nations is an old(ish) RTS in the Age of Empire style (and did it beautifully, btw)
VIEW CONTENT:
Unfortunately, it isn't on steam or GOG so if you don't already own it, then, y'know, Y'arr http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/3356645/

Sins of a Solar Empire is an RTS where your goal is to expand your empire to all of the planets in a galaxy and conquer, blah blah blah, rts stuff. What's cool about this title is the bounty system which allows you to put a price on opponent's heads and every 10 minutes or so Pirate fleets come and wreck the shit of whoever has the highest bounty. Currently on Sale for 66% off on steam (Subtitled Trinity). Buy this shit today, it's fantastic.
VIEW CONTENT:
Victoria II is one of Paradox's many Grand Stratey titles, this time set from 1836-1936 Victoria era. Super complex so if you haven't played it extensively before you wont have the best time just jumping into it against real people. Is best if you have all the expansion packs, so I reccommend finding a good torrent you naughty fellow.
VIEW CONTENT:
Civ IV and V really go without explanation but if you really don't know what they are, then just know they're basically the benchmark for turn-based strategy games, and really great time sinks.
VIEW CONTENT:
Last edited by Sanvich Hoovy on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Haymakers9th

Post by Haymakers9th » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:34 am

ITT: everyone rushes to throw their own favorite or interesting games into the hat (me included)

I think since Neel went through the effort of actually setting this up (as opposed "hey we should do this" and then not doing anything, me included) he ought to be able to whittle down the pool to what he wants.
Steam
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:41 am

Haymakers9th wrote:ITT: everyone rushes to throw their own favorite or interesting games into the hat (me included)

I think since Neel went through the effort of actually setting this up (as opposed "hey we should do this" and then not doing anything, me included) he ought to be able to whittle down the pool to what he wants.
Neelpos wrote:feel free to add your own
Haymakers9th

Post by Haymakers9th » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:43 am

yeh
Steam
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:50 am

You'll notice my post had the stipulation of handling those nights yourself, and implied that you shouldn't just name a game, but give a little tidbit about it and where people can get it if they don't have it.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.