Buy The Ship.

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Buy The Ship.

Post by narwal » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:45 am

It's an excellent game. You're given a target to kill, while you're the target of someone else. Find weapons. Different weapons give higher points.

Break friendships.

That's me and DBoy.
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Erickarkos

Re: Buy The Ship.

Post by Erickarkos » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:53 pm

It's a lot like TTT, but it's good. We should replace the gmod server with a server for this.
Gr|m

Post by Gr|m » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:23 pm

It's a really fun game but for some reason, it has always gotten old for me after a few hours. There's no mic support so it would only be fun with a decent amount of people, all in mumble.
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Just bought it. and when you buy it, you get 2 copies to gift away, so if anyone wants one, add me.
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:21 pm

narwal wrote:It's an excellent game
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:43 am

fuck you and your unnecessary amount of reaction gifs and opinions
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:13 am

Whelp, fuck me. Apparently my computer capable of running planetside 2 at high resolution cannot live up to the graphical expectations of The Ship. On the bright side for you all, I still have 1 copy to give away, so PM me or message me on steam.
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:47 pm

narwal wrote:fuck you and your unnecessary amount of reaction gifs and opinions
Ok, il be helpful. If you want to play anything remotely close to the ship, i recommend buying bloody good time ,and becoming one of the 20 people who own
that game.
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Hellboy

Post by Hellboy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:12 pm

The Ship is a hilarious game, but I wouldn't necessarily call it "good." It has a fine concept, but the execution falls on the players acting in a deliberate and civilized manner, which effectively never happens. The Ship is for fuckers.
Maha

Post by Maha » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:21 pm

Django wrote:
narwal wrote:fuck you and your unnecessary amount of reaction gifs and opinions
Ok, il be helpful. If you want to play anything remotely close to the ship, i recommend buying bloody good time ,and becoming one of the 20 people who own
that game.
Or Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Revelations, or 3.

Same damn thing.
Erickarkos

Post by Erickarkos » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Sanvich Hoovy wrote:Whelp, fuck me. Apparently my computer capable of running planetside 2 at high resolution cannot live up to the graphical expectations of The Ship. On the bright side for you all, I still have 1 copy to give away, so PM me or message me on steam.
Really? Because I can't even run PS2 with a decent framerate yet The Ship runs perfectly fine for me. Weird.
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Hellboy wrote:The Ship is a hilarious game, but I wouldn't necessarily call it "good." It has a fine concept, but the execution falls on the players acting in a deliberate and civilized manner, which effectively never happens. The Ship is for fuckers.
Which is why me and our little mumble crew usually find an empty server to play on. Even if we don't, there's still competent people.
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:27 pm

Erickarkos wrote:
Sanvich Hoovy wrote:Whelp, fuck me. Apparently my computer capable of running planetside 2 at high resolution cannot live up to the graphical expectations of The Ship. On the bright side for you all, I still have 1 copy to give away, so PM me or message me on steam.
Really? Because I can't even run PS2 with a decent framerate yet The Ship runs perfectly fine for me. Weird.
Apparently I have a 1.7 ghz CPU when It needs a 1.8 to run.

narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:15 pm

I gotta dude who wants one! His name is Jetbat and he's fabulous! On steam he's Jetbat. GET HIM IT!
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
Zeno

Post by Zeno » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:30 pm

It's not on sale? Anyone have a copy?
-Zeno McDohl (reseph@reddit), http://steamcommunity.com/id/zenoxio
Dark Souls matchmaking: http://www.darksoulsfind.org/ (PS duel me)