Whos your nemesis

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Re: Whos your nemesis

Post by A Ninja » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:32 am

EnjoyLexiprawn wrote:See on tf4 I don't get kills as much as I do on other servers. Y'all make me better, but my self-confidence is poop. My main nemesis is myself.
It's not about winning, its about having fun :D. I'd take someone like you who is fun to play with than someone who is good and takes the game too seriously any day.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Lexiprawn
Zookeeper and Conductor of Prose

Post by Lexiprawn » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:39 am

A Ninja wrote:
EnjoyLexiprawn wrote:See on tf4 I don't get kills as much as I do on other servers. Y'all make me better, but my self-confidence is poop. My main nemesis is myself.
It's not about winning, its about having fun :D. I'd take someone like you who is fun to play with than someone who is good and takes the game too seriously any day.
My emotionally distant rage brings the boys to the yard. tf4 is one of the reasons I don't play Starcraft2 and Hearthstone exclusively. Y'all are the bar I frequent!
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:44 am

Nemesis?

Neelpos;        not because he dominates me at anything.. just because he's him.

Stabbyclaus;        I'll admit, when i'm not in the groove, he is a better scout than me.
rushieslushie

Post by rushieslushie » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:30 am

So a short list goes like this [In no order]

Ninja
Guinea
Archer
TempSoul

Post by TempSoul » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:17 pm

I'm glad the spies and snipers provide much rage :D
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:34 pm

KoD wrote:Neelpos;        not because he dominates me at anything.. just because he's him.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.