Round Robin J2 Team

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
Joejoe347

Re: Round Robin J2 Team

Post by Joejoe347 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:01 pm

worgeral wrote:
Joejoe347 wrote:
worgeral wrote:
Sanvich Hoovy wrote:
worgeral wrote:I also Think i would like to change my pref and sec
to what?
Prefered: Scout
Secondary: Spy, Soldier

EDIT:
Turns out they allready drafted team atleast thats what i got from alpha :/
We drafted teams for the Mentoring thing that happens in November for individual sign ups. You can still sign up as a team for the team tourney.
Wait so that means i can still join? :D

Also signups for the team tourn ends tommorow

WE NEED A CAPTAIN!
Okay, I feel like there is a bit of confusion here. We run two tournaments. One of them is called the mentoring tournament. This is something you sign up for individually, you they get broken into teams and coached by high level players for a month. It's meant to improve your play and get you into competitive tf2. The signups for this are closed.

The second thing we run is the round robin team tournament. This is just something for fun, there is not coaching or mentoring in it. You have a team captain sign you up as a team. The signups for this close some time tomorrow. This is what this thread is for.

Anyways, it looks like you guys will have enough people, I would have sandvich sign you guys up soon. Seems like he is up for leading.
Mozart, dope for the most part.
-Insane Clown Posee

I AM THE MOJOE!!!
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Joejoe347 wrote:
worgeral wrote:
Joejoe347 wrote:
worgeral wrote:
Sanvich Hoovy wrote:
to what?

EDIT:
We drafted teams for the Mentoring thing that happens in November for individual sign ups. You can still sign up as a team for the team tourney.

WE NEED A CAPTAIN!
Okay, I feel like there is a bit of confusion here. We run two tournaments. One of them is called the mentoring tournament. This is something you sign up for individually, you they get broken into teams and coached by high level players for a month. It's meant to improve your play and get you into competitive tf2. The signups for this are closed.

The second thing we run is the round robin team tournament. This is just something for fun, there is not coaching or mentoring in it. You have a team captain sign you up as a team. The signups for this close some time tomorrow. This is what this thread is for.

Anyways, it looks like you guys will have enough people, I would have sandvich sign you guys up soon. Seems like he is up for leading.
I also currently need to know if i there is a Way to change my Preff and sec class if i still can that is
Unless in the fun tourn it dosens matter
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:10 pm

Stop quoting.
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:19 pm

worgeral wrote:
Joejoe347 wrote:
worgeral wrote:
Joejoe347 wrote:
worgeral wrote:
Sanvich Hoovy wrote:
to what?

EDIT:

WE NEED A CAPTAIN!

I also currently need to know if i there is a Way to change my Preff and sec class if i still can that is
Fixed it for ya. Also, at what point tomorrow do the signups close? Do i need to submit this by 11:59 tonight?
Wolsk wrote:Stop quoting.
It's like you hate fun or something.
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Cheddars

Post by Cheddars » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Can you post a final roster of the players on the team so I know who I'm playing with?
Sanvich Hoovy wrote:
worgeral wrote:
Joejoe347 wrote:
worgeral wrote:
Joejoe347 wrote:
worgeral wrote:
Sanvich Hoovy wrote:
to what?

EDIT:

WE NEED A CAPTAIN!

Fixed it for ya. Also, at what point tomorrow do the signups close? Do i need to submit this by 11:59 tonight?

(I'm doing this to spite Wolsky.)

Fuck Wolsky.
Brig
Swiggity Swoogity

Post by Brig » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Is there anyway I could be the open spot of soldier instead of Engie? I have much more swagtastic stuff for Soldier + more experience
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Cheddars wrote:Can you post a final roster of the players on the team so I know who I'm playing with?
Sanvich Hoovy wrote:
worgeral wrote:
Joejoe347 wrote:
worgeral wrote:
Joejoe347 wrote:
worgeral wrote:
Sanvich Hoovy wrote:
to what?

EDIT:

WE NEED A CAPTAIN!

Check the OP brah
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Joejoe347

Post by Joejoe347 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:37 pm

Signups close tomorrow (friday) at midnight.
Mozart, dope for the most part.
-Insane Clown Posee

I AM THE MOJOE!!!
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:38 pm

We still need an engie if we want this to be a thing

Kieraan
Slightly Bonkers

Post by Kieraan » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Kieraan wrote:Im in Europe but I play on NA pings 90% of the time and my sleeping pattern is borked so put me down :)

Preferred Class: Medic/Engineer
Secondary Classes: Pyro, Sniper.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37307485
"At any given time, the urge to sing "The lion sleeps tonight" is just a whim away. A whim away, a whim away, a whim away..."
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:50 pm

Kieraan wrote:
Kieraan wrote:Im in Europe but I play on NA pings 90% of the time and my sleeping pattern is borked so put me down :)

Haha, sorry man didn't see you between the colossal quote train. It looks like we're ready to go, I'll go sign us up.

GustavG

Post by GustavG » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Sanvich Hoovy wrote:
Kieraan wrote:

Haha, sorry man didn't see you between the colossal quote train. It looks like we're ready to go, I'll go sign us up.
WOO HOO GO TEAM NOT SO POPULAR LOCALS
AKA j2 team
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:33 pm

You can put me down as an alt for Soldier. I might be there, I might not, but I def won't be there on time due to work.
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Wolsk wrote:You can put me down as an alt for Soldier. I might be there, I might not, but I def won't be there on time due to work.
I bet you are gonna be backup if we need a trolldier
Lexiprawn
Zookeeper and Conductor of Prose

Post by Lexiprawn » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:57 pm

SANDVICH HOOVY IS CAPTAIN?