Xbox 360 game codes if anyone is Interested.

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
ThunderRunner

Xbox 360 game codes if anyone is Interested.

Post by ThunderRunner » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:57 pm

I got some Xbox 360 codes that i'm willing to trade to people for some steam gifts or for another game code

One Xbox 360 code of:

1.) The Maw

2.) Ms. Splosion Man

3.) Aqua

Anybody Interested? :)
Da_man wrote:Can this thread get any worse? I'm not sure its possible at this point.
ThunderRunner

Re: Xbox 360 game codes if anyone is Interested.

Post by ThunderRunner » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:10 am

Okay fine I'll give someone all three codes, if they are willing to give me at least one game/dlc bundle through steam. I made a list of the steam games/DLC I'm looking for:

1.) DOW 1 gold edition

2.) DOW 1: soulstorm

3.) Just cause 2

4.) Dawn of War II: Retribution - Complete DLC Bundle

If there is another game you are willing to trade, then just post it in this thread and if I agree to it then I'll add you on steam and give you the codes. Please think about it, these are some very great games! :)
Da_man wrote:Can this thread get any worse? I'm not sure its possible at this point.
ThunderRunner

Post by ThunderRunner » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:26 pm

Come on, can someone please answer me? It's a very fair trade in my opinion. :(
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:59 pm

They're McDonalds codes, who was it that was handing them out for free? Maha? Don't remember, but I got a free month of LIVE, basically you're showing up attempting to charge for something that someone already had a bit of difficulty literally giving away.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
ThunderRunner

Post by ThunderRunner » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:21 pm

I'm not really charging, I'm just looking for an honest trade. If Maha wants to give away his game codes, then that's his choice, not mine. But I'm going to see if i can get something from these things. I'm not looking for much, at least one steam game for three other xbox 360 game codes. It's a very fair trade in my opinion.
Tony Wong
Some Asian Guy

Post by Tony Wong » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Yeah that was me. I thought somebody had hijacked my thread LOL...
FEESHSTEEKS!!!
ThunderRunner

Post by ThunderRunner » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:02 am

So I'm just going to guess that nobody wants my codes? I'm seriously not asking for much, these are some very good games I'm giving away.
TobyLeong wrote:Yeah that was me. I thought somebody had hijacked my thread LOL...
Yeah I'm not sure what you just said, but thanks to you nobody wants my codes, since your just simply handing them out to people willy nilly!
rockerboy
Pls luv me
<font color=#e900da><b>Pls luv me</b></font>

Post by rockerboy » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:02 pm

Dude, these are common games at mc Donald's. You could get like three French fries for 6 dollars. You want 15 dollars worth of good games for 6 dollars worth of arcade xbox games... It's not a good deal. If you wanted something like super hexagon, it might be better. Also, Toby's a really nice guy, who is just being really generous to people. I don't really understand how that's a bad thing.
ThunderRunner

Post by ThunderRunner » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:07 pm

Well personally speaking the games themselves are worth more than just six dollars, The maw and Ms.splosion man are both worth $10 on xbox and Aqua is worth $5. So really all together they are worth $25. But if you're really going to be butthurt on this, then i will give you all three game codes for any game that you're willing to trade to me on steam. I don't care what it is, as long as it's a steam game of some value.

:/
Tony Wong
Some Asian Guy

Post by Tony Wong » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:00 am

ThunderRunner wrote:...thanks to you nobody wants my codes, since you're just simply handing them out to people willy nilly!
:cry:
FEESHSTEEKS!!!
marbear

Post by marbear » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:42 pm

ThunderRunner wrote:Well personally speaking the games themselves are worth more than just six dollars, The maw and Ms.splosion man are both worth $10 on xbox and Aqua is worth $5. So really all together they are worth $25. But if you're really going to be butthurt on this, then i will give you all three game codes for any game that you're willing to trade to me on steam. I don't care what it is, as long as it's a steam game of some value.

:/
Honestly what the fuck

You're way more "butthurt" about not being able to trade someone for games that obviously no one really wants. It doesn't matter how much money they're "worth" if no one wants to play them. Why would anyone want to spend money on a game for you and then trade it, if they could go to McDonalds themselves, buy whatever is required to get codes, and then have the codes and some food.

You can try all you want, but posting more begging people to trade with you isn't going to help. It's hard enough trying to find someone in the J2 community that actually actively plays on the 360, let alone wants to participate in a trade.
"Marbear your too stupid...so I don't know what the fuck your thinking."
Maha

Post by Maha » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:54 pm

Maha did what now? Sounds like a pretty generous guy to me. :3
Tony Wong
Some Asian Guy

Post by Tony Wong » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:24 pm

Maha wrote:Maha did what now? Sounds like a pretty generous guy to me. :3
Maha is CRAZY.

CRAZY GENEROUS!!! :awesome:
FEESHSTEEKS!!!
ThunderRunner

Post by ThunderRunner » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:02 pm

Meh fine if anyone wants any of the games for free just send me a PM and I'll think about it. Freeloaders these days..... :awesome: