Loadout

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
koko
[citation needed]

Loadout

Post by koko » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:17 pm

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208090/
Loadout is an outrageous new multi-player shooter that’s all about the guns, baby! Build a massive variety of absolutely insane weaponry - billions of combinations - totally customized, totally unique, and totally deadly
I havnt seen anybody here talking about this yet but steam says alot of yall got it... its free is it worth playing?
i did a search and didnt see a thread on it. it looks decent enough and some personal friends told me to play anybody know a decent server?
CaptainTripps wrote:I curse and complain all the time. The fuck you gonna do about it?
Sanvich Hoovy

Re: Loadout

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:37 pm

It's a nice fun game, but the problem most people have is just the playerbase is pretty awful. I personally got 1st in every battle from the get go. But it's a great game that avoids pay2win and you can do well with pretty much any gun.
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:01 pm

Yup Bots are better players than 90% of the actual players but it's somewhat enjoyable just for the weapon customization.
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
Avvatar
Veni. Legi. Docuit, inportuna.

Post by Avvatar » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:00 pm

Loadout was surprisingly compelling.