Older games, and playing them with J2

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Re: Older games, and playing them with J2

Post by A Ninja » Sat May 10, 2014 1:12 am

Byzantines OP, admin plz nerf
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Sat May 10, 2014 1:17 am

Them damn Cataphracts, you and Sasha just love rolling over everyone with them.

Also fuck power outages, I was doing great and pushed you back to recoup your losses, while building my own shit and then BOOM. EVERYTHING'S DARK.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer

Post by A Ninja » Sat May 10, 2014 1:22 am

Neelpos wrote:Them damn Cataphracts, you and Sasha just love rolling over everyone with them.

Also fuck power outages, I was doing great and pushed you back to recoup your losses, while building my own shit and then BOOM. EVERYTHING'S DARK.
I used my cataphracts to bring down your power lines while you were preoccupied with defending your berry wall
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Sat May 10, 2014 1:52 am

A Ninja wrote:
Neelpos wrote:Them damn Cataphracts, you and Sasha just love rolling over everyone with them.

I used my cataphracts to bring down your power lines while you were preoccupied with defending your berry wall
"Power lines"
I'd stopped paying attention to those villagers like 10 minutes before your attack, and on top of that they were ancillatory, I had 3k in every resource minimum when you took them out, and plus I'd already taken most of those resources, they weren't a power line, they were just to add on to my massive resource gain that I'd taken inside my walls.

And yeah it's not like you're gonna go harvest those berries, with no on agers that night have well been an invincible part of my wall for ya.

SO PEEVED MY POWER WENT OUT.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer

Post by A Ninja » Sat May 10, 2014 2:51 am

Neelpos wrote:
A Ninja wrote:

"Power lines"
I'd stopped paying attention to those villagers like 10 minutes before your attack, and on top of that they were ancillatory, I had 3k in every resource minimum when you took them out, and plus I'd already taken most of those resources, they weren't a power line, they were just to add on to my massive resource gain that I'd taken inside my walls.

And yeah it's not like you're gonna go harvest those berries, with no on agers that night have well been an invincible part of my wall for ya.

SO PEEVED MY POWER WENT OUT.
I swear on me mum that I'll send an army of villagers to steal your berries next time.
Zeno

Post by Zeno » Sat May 10, 2014 2:08 pm

I got wrecked son. gg putting me next to Ninja, thanks game.
-Zeno McDohl (reseph@reddit), http://steamcommunity.com/id/zenoxio
Dark Souls matchmaking: http://www.darksoulsfind.org/ (PS duel me)
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer

Post by A Ninja » Sat May 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Zeno wrote:I got wrecked son. gg putting me next to Ninja, thanks game.
Sorry Zeno :(

"Oh I see you're building a wall there, I can't help but notice that I ALREADY HAVE ONE THERE"

Also thanks for letting me use your walls after you died.
Lexiprawn
Zookeeper and Conductor of Prose

Post by Lexiprawn » Mon May 12, 2014 1:27 pm

Fuck the Spanish. I also regret that 3 hour game of Castle Age only.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Mon May 12, 2014 1:31 pm

Someone jump on a 4pack deal for AOE2 with me, cheddars, and hoovy we need one more.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Lexiprawn
Zookeeper and Conductor of Prose

Post by Lexiprawn » Mon May 12, 2014 2:06 pm

There was one in the mumble earlier, ask Neelpos about him.
Bigredthesecond

Post by Bigredthesecond » Wed May 14, 2014 6:00 pm

The multiplayer in Republic Commandos is pretty good. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... _d84bsgcwe
Maha

Post by Maha » Fri May 30, 2014 12:08 pm

Anyone ever play Dungeonland? Was totally not aware that it went free at some point.
dmitri ravinoff
ıɹʇıɯp

Post by dmitri ravinoff » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:49 pm

Anyone here interested in Super Smash Bros? I've been playing it online (and getting my ass repeatedly handed to me) and would like to play it with you guys! I'm following this guide and it works great!.
I asked David Geffen personally if he'd donate to TF4 for me, but he wouldn't do it
bloodcrow

Post by bloodcrow » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:28 pm

Neelpos wrote: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
http://store.steampowered.com/app/35450/
I acquired this game in a recent Humble Bundle, and have yet to play it, so I don't know much about it I can plug. As far as I'm aware it's a more realistic shooter; gun jamming, reloading tosses out the clip, Russians, all that fancy stuff. Let's check it out sometime, and if any of you have praise you can rain on it, go ahead and do so, we'll see if we can't get a game going sometime.
Neelpos,

I've been playing RO2 for a while. I think i even made a post on .j2 regarding my experiences with it. I seem to recall describing to people starting off that they will be, "... a bullet soaking shitbag."

Hit me up if/ when you want to play. In-game VOIP is somewhere between fucky and shittacular. Some of the mechanics and physics of the game are infuriating but overall, a kill in RO2 is much more rewarding than every other shooter i play, except for Insurgency.
Yeah, but then your face was there and I shot it. -Parasyte
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to touch your butt. - Pablo the Flying Macho Penis
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Rise of Nations: Extended Edition is $5 right now, $15 for a 4-pack. Anyone here who enjoys AoE2 will probably enjoy it just as much, great RTS, I basically grew up on the two of them. I'll be available for games as well.

Basically imagine if instead of running from Bronze to Imperial age you went from Prehistoric to modern, kinda Empire Earth but better, it's pretty fun, and the single player is a blast.