Other servers like joe.to?

Discussion relating to Minecraft and Minecraft servers
alexappel

Other servers like joe.to?

Post by alexappel » Sat May 17, 2014 4:25 pm

I stopped playing on joe.to a little while ago. I recently have been bored and wanted to come back. I was devastated when the servers were shut down. :( i have been looking for a server similar to joe.to but all i can find are these creative servers with plots and I hate it. Anyone know of any other fun creative or survival servers?
AlexApple
dantesus

Re: Other servers like joe.to?

Post by dantesus » Sat May 17, 2014 9:56 pm

MrBlip wrote:WELCOME TO THE HOTEL JOE TO
Rayray25849

Post by Rayray25849 » Sat May 17, 2014 10:20 pm

It's a bit hard to find Minecraft communities like J2 (when the servers were still up). These days, the vast majority of players that are left over play on "big name" servers such as Mineplex and Shotbow, while J2 had a smaller community, which resulted in knowing each individual player a bit more.

To me, logging onto a large server with thousands of people whom I've never seen before is so much different than logging onto a server where everyone is familiar. That's what I'm trying to say.
vxi
Knight of the Hokey Pokey
<b>Knight of the Hokey Pokey</b>

Post by vxi » Sun May 18, 2014 2:25 pm

I'd normally be afraid of advertising, but I don't think redirecting the users who only played Minecraft from here to another Minecraft server is a big deal right now.
I haven't been on it recently (been playing too much Reaper of Souls), but the server I've been playing on is TimGaming 'mc.timgaming.com'.
I won't tell you anything about it, just go on and try it out.
"And if you zoom in you can see they actually built something right there at the end of their travels. Awesome." -Avvatar
OddaJosh
I'm Tripping Out

Post by OddaJosh » Sun May 25, 2014 8:54 pm

bakery.joe.to
Grndslmhttr3 wrote:I don't know how you did it but I think you managed to become the worst poster on these forums
Platty wrote:But, yeah, have a fedora, too.