Sad Day For Nintendo

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
I_AM_SQUIRREL
Pelipper The Scarf God

Sad Day For Nintendo

Post by I_AM_SQUIRREL » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:57 pm

The President and CEO Satoru Iwata passed away on July 11, 2015 due to a bile duct growth.
:sadasfuck: :sadasfuck: :sadasfuck: :sadasfuck: :sadasfuck: :sadasfuck: :sadasfuck: :sadasfuck: :sadasfuck:

http://kotaku.com/nintendos-president-h ... 1717386412

For you Sabotu Iwaya:

Last edited by I_AM_SQUIRREL on Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Re: Sad Day For Nintendo

Post by KatanaRama » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:00 pm

RIPPURU in Pepperoniu
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
TempSoul

Post by TempSoul » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:07 pm

sad day for all gamers, It's a real lost of potentially so many creative ideas. My sister who hards one of their NA fianace depts, who just started in december, told me she was worried about all the future projects that he was really hands on with.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:10 pm

Yo guys, remember when nintendo....

\

but now it's all like

:sadasfuck:
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:41 pm

Rest in Banana's you magnificent programmer and CEO
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."
timtoborne

Post by timtoborne » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:49 am

I nearly cried when I heard this news. What's worse is that there are rumours that Nintendo made a deal to make mobile games. I think that Nintendo is done, guys; unless Reggie, Sakurai and Miyamoto can convince people otherwise, Nintendo may lose it's position as a 1st party developer.
Steam is BLU_Collar, PSN is GGLinear, and my LoL account name is Somber Rites.

It's been years since I've spoken with any of you, but if you ever want to play or just talk, feel free to contact me.
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:26 am

^lol

Nintendo has a partnership with DeNA to make some mobile games yes, but theres no way Nintendo is going under. They have $10.5b in the bank. They will be making consoles for a very, very long time.
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."
timtoborne

Post by timtoborne » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:12 pm

Pentagram.J2 wrote:^lol

Nintendo has a partnership with DeNA to make some mobile games yes, but theres no way Nintendo is going under. They have $10.5b in the bank. They will be making consoles for a very, very long time.
Please don't lol that, I am genuinely concerned. :sadasfuck: We don't know who the next president will be or what they will do, because Iwata didn't make things exclusively for profit, he wanted games to be made with heart, that's why the games made from within Nintendo have their charm.

It's been years since I've spoken with any of you, but if you ever want to play or just talk, feel free to contact me.
Maha

Post by Maha » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:39 pm

timtoborne wrote:
Pentagram.J2 wrote:^lol

Please don't lol that, I am genuinely concerned. :sadasfuck: We don't know who the next president will be or what they will do, because Iwata didn't make things exclusively for profit, he wanted games to be made with heart, that's why the games made from within Nintendo have their charm.
Taking Iwata's condition into the equation and him knowing that things could have gone south after his surgery, he had probably already selected someone to take his place himself if things turned for the worse. Nintendo is gonna be fine and whoever Iwata picked will keep it going like they always do.
timtoborne

Post by timtoborne » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:18 am

Maha wrote:Taking Iwata's condition into the equation and him knowing that things could have gone south after his surgery, he had probably already selected someone to take his place himself if things turned for the worse. Nintendo is gonna be fine and whoever Iwata picked will keep it going like they always do.
I hope so.

Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:11 pm

I hope not. Unless you know. They wanna make a good Metroid game sometime soon.
No joke if they made a good Metroid game for the 3DS I would cop in a second.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
I_AM_SQUIRREL
Pelipper The Scarf God

Post by I_AM_SQUIRREL » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:34 pm