Fallout 4 (Nuka World release date: August 30th)

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Re: Fallout 4 (releases November 10th, 2015)

Post by Neelpos » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:04 am

narwal wrote:
Neelpos wrote:
All five upcoming DLC's for Fallout 4 will be based on Mothership Zeta alternate events, mostly in the form of what hats the companions are wearing. They will also each raise the level cap by 20, and remove a random fundamental game mechanic, such as melee combat, stats impacting gameplay in any way, or even engine stability. Preorder now!
cant tell if joking sounds bethesda
In addition, after feedback from Fallout 3, the previous entry in the franchise, we've made the following tweaks to Fallout;
-EXPEDIATED STORY: after the overwhelming adoration we received for the award winning main story in Fallout 3, we've done the impossible: we made it even shorter. By eliminating frivolous missions from the story we were able to compact the main storyline down to 20 minutes of high-octane one liners. It's because of this that we were able to dedicate more time to firing animators to ensure everything is as unsettling to watch as possible.
-MORE BUGS: We've done the impossible, we added enemies that are even more exciting than the infamous Cazadore! Now what's a Cazadore you might ask? A Cazadore is an enemy type we totally came up with on our own that's super great, and you can read all about it in the upcoming paperback novel FALLOUT: Vegas Adventures, which we wrote. Also we eliminated the QA team.
-MORE SUPER MUTANTS: As we all know, Fallout 3 was the first entry EVER in the series, and with it brought the totally logical super mutant. After constant incorrect cries from fans about something called 'The Master' we decided to finally sit down and listen to the core fanbase, and in the end, we did the impossible. Fallout 4 will feature twice as many super mutants as Fallout 3.
-NO MORE MAP: We made it a rails shooter.

See you in November!
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Toxius

Post by Toxius » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:31 am

i, as a dedicated fan, demand more death claws.

Supermutants riding deathclaws into battle maybe.

and 300 achievables for my tender sensibilities.
Maha

Post by Maha » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:12 am

There's gotta be a farm out there somewhere that has tamed Deathclaws and Cazadors.
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:55 am

Neelpos wrote:
narwal wrote:
Neelpos wrote:
All five upcoming DLC's for Fallout 4 will be based on Mothership Zeta alternate events, mostly in the form of what hats the companions are wearing. They will also each raise the level cap by 20, and remove a random fundamental game mechanic, such as melee combat, stats impacting gameplay in any way, or even engine stability. Preorder now!
In addition, after feedback from Fallout 3, the previous entry in the franchise, we've made the following tweaks to Fallout;
-EXPEDIATED STORY: after the overwhelming adoration we received for the award winning main story in Fallout 3, we've done the impossible: we made it even shorter. By eliminating frivolous missions from the story we were able to compact the main storyline down to 20 minutes of high-octane one liners. It's because of this that we were able to dedicate more time to firing animators to ensure everything is as unsettling to watch as possible.
-MORE BUGS: We've done the impossible, we added enemies that are even more exciting than the infamous Cazadore! Now what's a Cazadore you might ask? A Cazadore is an enemy type we totally came up with on our own that's super great, and you can read all about it in the upcoming paperback novel FALLOUT: Vegas Adventures, which we wrote. Also we eliminated the QA team.
-MORE SUPER MUTANTS: As we all know, Fallout 3 was the first entry EVER in the series, and with it brought the totally logical super mutant. After constant incorrect cries from fans about something called 'The Master' we decided to finally sit down and listen to the core fanbase, and in the end, we did the impossible. Fallout 4 will feature twice as many super mutants as Fallout 3.

See you in November!
Now we're talkin' facts
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:07 am

narwal wrote:
Neelpos wrote:
narwal wrote:
Neelpos wrote:

See you in November!
Now we're talkin' facts
Something something all firearms are now one skill actually there are no skills OOPS WE GOT YA
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
tehENEMY

<b></b>

Post by tehENEMY » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:46 am

That physically hurt to read.
"if only there was such a thing as an affordable gaming laptop" ~collin day, 1993 - 2013

Watch Free the Nipple Online Free
He who casts carcinogenic stones should not live in glass meme houses.
Da_man
Party Hard!

Post by Da_man » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:34 am

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Ikri

Post by Ikri » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:51 pm

I might have to upgrade my PC for Fallout 4. At the moment my macbook is my more powerful machine. Yikes.
Roughjericho

Post by Roughjericho » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:22 pm

Ikri wrote:I might have to upgrade my PC for Fallout 4. At the moment my macbook is my more powerful machine. Yikes.
Cripes.

At the moment i would assume (at the risk of making an ass of myself) that a quad-core processor and a GTX660 (which is the setup i have at the moment, heh) would be able to play it decently enough, but... i guess we'll just have to wait for the system requirements. Which should be soon.
Toxius

Post by Toxius » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:56 pm

I am pretty positive i'll have to upgrade my computer a bit. I already can't run Illustrator well enough on it without the computer screaming at me about GPU abilities. So either I'll go down in flames with Fallout and damn well enjoy it or postpone it that bit longer until I can upgrade.

I'm pretty keen on going down in flames lol
Maha

Post by Maha » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:05 am

It can run anything if it believes!
Toxius

Post by Toxius » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:09 pm

Roughjericho

Post by Roughjericho » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:24 pm

WHATS UP HOES SPECS JUST GOT RELEASED

http://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/pre ... 5/10/08/35
Bethesda wrote:PC Systems Requirements (Requires Internet Connection and Free Steam Account to Activate)

Minimum
Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM
30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent

Recommended
Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz/AMD FX-9590 4.7 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM
30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB/AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB or equivalent
i don need to do jaaaack shit to run this game, that's a relief. How about you guys?

EDIT: OH AND
Bethesda wrote:Want to know exactly when you can start playing Fallout 4? Digitally the game will become available on November 10, 2015, at 12:01 am (local time) in all territories (In North America, the unlock time will be 12:01 am EST), except Asia (available at 12 am on Tuesday, November 11th) and Japan (available at 12 am on Thursday, December 17th).
Last edited by Roughjericho on Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maha

Post by Maha » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:25 pm

Figured as much since it's a Bethesda game. I only have an i5 processor but that's probably not that big a deal, like usual.
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:18 pm

Ayy I could actually run it on this computer if I wanted to.
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.