Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain(and Ground Zeroes)

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
Roughjericho

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain(and Ground Zeroes)

Post by Roughjericho » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:31 pm

31 hours and 25% complete reporting in. There is indeed a "fuckshit retarded" amount of content.

Mastermind already completed the whole damn thing, which comes as no surprise to me. God damn this game's amazing.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:46 pm

Unless he has an absolutely exorbitant amount of hours played over the past week Mastermind sounds like an underachiever who blitzed the story missions, upgraded 2 things ever, didn't 100% every side mission as it became available and can't into S rank non-lethal.

I.e. a casul.
Django wrote:
Neelpos wrote:HEADS UP TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL CONSIDERING IT I'M ALREADY 53 HOURS IN AND I'M HALFWAY DONE WITH THE STORY AT BEST THIS GAME HAS FUCKSHIT RETARDED AMOUNTS OF CONTENT AND IT'S ALL GRADE A IT'S A FUCKING MASTERPIECE AAAAHHH
Do not share your unbashful enthusiasm.
Sounds like every kojima game ever :roll:

Noneone knows who coined the term" Kojima is God" ,but at the same time none argue, ever
Yeah but this time around those 50 hours were spent playing rather than watching a cutscene about an autistic child cooking eggs.

Go on, Sunny, surely you won't burn them this time, oh no oh god no she burned them god damned patriots not the eggs.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Mastermind1011

Post by Mastermind1011 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:47 pm

Neelpos wrote:Unless he has an absolutely exorbitant amount of hours played over the past week Mastermind sounds like an underachiever who blitzed the story missions, upgraded 2 things ever, didn't 100% every side mission as it became available and can't into S rank non-lethal.

I.e. a casul.
Hundred and nine hours and counting. I'm not one of those crazy people who has everything 100% though. I'm done with the feverish pace as well, I'll probably S-Rank a mission or two a day at this point, then hop back in every once in a while to max out my base in time for MGO3.

Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:03 pm

Jesus fuck, 109? Real Big Boss.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Roughjericho

Post by Roughjericho » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:26 pm

MGO looks sexy as fuck. Too bad us PC players are gonna have to wait until fuckin 2016 to play it because lolconsoles

jeri salty as fuck
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:19 am

Roughjericho wrote:MGO looks sexy as fuck. Too bad us PC players are gonna have to wait until fuckin 2016 to play it because lolconsoles
Holy shit, that gives me enough time to decipher the final letters of my MGSV coupon.
Archeological reconstructive methods are being used as you read this.

Big Bo' , im almost there
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:50 pm

Django wrote:
Roughjericho wrote:MGO looks sexy as fuck. Too bad us PC players are gonna have to wait until fuckin 2016 to play it because lolconsoles
Holy shit, that gives me enough time to decipher the final letters of my MGSV coupon.
Archeological reconstructive methods are being used as you read this.

Big Bo' , im almost there

My logo is better than your logo
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:54 pm

im still dechiperin the missing letters of my coupon national treasure style
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
bh :)

Post by bh :) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:14 am

i hear the multiplayer isn't nearly as good as MGO2 but i'm waiting for the PC release and any changes that might involve

i don't hold a lot of hope though. who is going to manage the servers after Kojima's studio hits the curb? they shut mgo2 down after 4 years I doubt the multiplayer segment would even last half as long if it doesn't rake in cash