Project Reality

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
Bao

Project Reality

Post by Bao » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:42 pm

So I used to play this some years ago and it was pretty great as a BF2 mod but now its a free standalone apparently.

http://www.realitymod.com/downloads#bf2

It was just updated this November 1st, and apparently has hundreds of players(maybe thousands) and has a lot of almost full 100 slot servers.

It basically seems like free ARMA since its also become teamwork mandatory.

I don't know if this appeals to you guys but I remember having a lot of fun times playing BF2142 with Joe.to way back in like 2006-7 when I was still in highschool. I specifically remember us all piling into an APC, calling it the "infantry lawnmower" and just annihilating every enemy on the Belgrade map until a tank would show up and wreck us. That was pretty great and it seems like this mod is specifically about these types of teamwork moments.
Bash

Re: Project Reality

Post by Bash » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:47 pm

I've been thinking about this game and us for awhile, glad to see someone else has. If we can all coordinate i'd be down.
Bash_: ill "hoppin" in a sex
Bash_: sec*
Bash_: lol
Nonon: lマオ
Nonon: lmao*
Nonon: "ill 'hoppin' in a sex" - bash 2016
Bash_: I want you to spray paint that on my grave
prolix

Re: Project Reality

Post by prolix » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:37 am

i have prob 3000 hours on PR versions 0.6x - 0.87. Was pretty bummed when gamespy shut down but glad to see they got past that. might pick this back up again if i can still fly huey's upsidedown