I NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY COMP WITH

Discussion for all Counter-Strike titles - csgo.joe.to
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee
<b>Happiness Committee</b>

Re: I NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY COMP WITH

Post by Eviltechie » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:55 am

It's always been my policy to not help others play stupid ELO games. I don't know why I made an exception last night, but I won't be doing it again. After we kicked that other dude and Neel, we managed to drop 8 rounds in a row and I tilted so hard I didn't get any sleep.

If you don't want the win, you abandon and take the penalty.
20:37 <@mbaxter> !crepe
20:37 <@creeper> mbaxter eats a delicious crepe. Suddenly, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *KABLOOEY*
20:37 -!- mbaxter was kicked from #minecraft by creeper [Creeper Crepe]
Snugglebear wrote:Not everyone has a conscience.
Avvatar wrote:Welcome to joe.to. Where the men are men, the women are ogled, the children are mocked and we're all assholes. Donate up top.
01:35 <@TheNewt> the game ends when everyone quits

Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:20 am

Do you guys always queue with a full party?

I've got a couple smurf accounts (both SMFC at the moment) I use to warm up with and just mess around. I'm down for deranking or some serious games, if you guys don't mind being queued with an SMFC.

Been bored with ESEA and CEVO.

Lemme know here if you're interested...
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:46 pm

Bun wrote:Do you guys always queue with a full party?

I've got a couple smurf accounts (both SMFC at the moment) I use to warm up with and just mess around. I'm down for deranking or some serious games, if you guys don't mind being queued with an SMFC.

Been bored with ESEA and CEVO.

Lemme know here if you're interested...
Yeah sure if you don't mind being queued with Gold Nova's.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:17 pm

Welp.

PC died. Won't be playing for a while, until I find enough time to fix it.

GG.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:08 pm

So uh valve broke the game. The R8 is fucking STUPID. I played one round of DM never using the R8 before went 31-23. I am probably not gonna play comp until they nerf it. Like SOOOO BROKE. To quote twitter "replace the negev with a canon next time". Also they nerfed most other pistols. And changed the sprays on the main rifles.
FUCK
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:33 pm

Yeah everyone's kind of flipping their shit at the new zeus awp. What kind of idiot thought a one hit kill $850 buy with laser accuracy even while running and 8 shots in the clip was a good idea.

Probably won't be able to play til tomorrow, hope they're working their asses off on a patch.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:01 pm

I read a good point on twitter saying that SMGs are now useless until a fix. Because for example. Two people run into market on Mirage one with a p90 the other with an r8. Who's gonna live? Same with the mp7 or mac10. The R8 wins everytime, even if you can't aim well.
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee

Post by Eviltechie » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:01 pm

When I play games like COD or whatnot, I usually go for some sort of battle rifle. Slower rate of fire, but more damage and higher accuracy. The R8 feels similar and I kind of like it.

That being said, the R8 has no place in CSGO. The fact that they nerfed rifles just makes it so much worse. I couldn't hit anything last night single tapping with an AK. I couldn't even use an autosniper without getting blapped from across the map.
20:37 <@creeper> mbaxter eats a delicious crepe. Suddenly, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *KABLOOEY*
Avvatar wrote:Welcome to joe.to. Where the men are men, the women are ogled, the children are mocked and we're all assholes. Donate up top.

KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:05 pm

Ian7 wrote:Also they nerfed most other pistols. And changed the sprays on the main rifles.
FUCK
R8 = deagle and awp had some alone time.
AND they fuck with the sprays and recoil? Are they trying to ruin their own game?
In casual you automatically start with kevlar and helmet, why would they nerf pistols when this is the case?

What the fuck are they thinking??? Hastily implemented piece of shit, you can even shoot the R8 before the round starts.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:37 pm

Glad to see a vet mad too.
Roughjericho

Post by Roughjericho » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:19 pm

as if i needed a reason to play CS:GO less than i already do

did Gaben pull all the competent staff to work on HL3 or someshit? One would think Valve would have enough sense not to implement something this shoddy, but here we are! What the actual fuck is going on over there?
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee

Post by Eviltechie » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:43 pm

So yeah. Played three games tonight. First had a troll and an incompetent player. Lost with two bots on the enemy team. Second game had a wallhacker. Third had to more trolls. Eventually gave up and abandoned. Fuck this.

Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:23 am

Honestly I'll take partial blame for two of those loses. I was so drained from work that I should've known better than to get on a game that requires a high level of my focus like CS does. I was literally just going through the motions for both games.
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:10 am

You only played one of those three games Ian, and you we're doing fine in that one
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:00 pm

Sanvich Hoovy wrote:You only played one of those three games Ian, and you we're doing fine in that one
I felt like I was playing like shit but thank you.