A Joe Update

website, forums, mumble, irc - anything related to anything related to joe.to
sys

Re: A Joe Update

Post by sys » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:36 am

Damn, that whole situation is really sad. I never really got to know joe all that well, but he created a really great community back when it was thriving. One funny thing I remember is that he made me admin on the forum simply because I complained about something, and he said here, be an admin, deal with it yourself.

I hope joe is in a better place, whether he's still alive or moved on.

Thanks for the update KoD.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention"
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:10 pm

sys wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:36 am
One funny thing I remember is that he made me admin on the forum simply because I complained about something, and he said here, be an admin, deal with it yourself.
That's funny, he did the same thing to me too. I made a long rant on IRC about how various things should be updated and changed and he basically said "you're an admin now, fix it".
Ikri

Post by Ikri » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:50 pm

Joe had such an unusually refreshing way of dealing with difficulties like that, sys & KoD. I didn't get to spend a lot of time with Joe, but in that time he had a noticeably positive impact on me by being mindful of decisions I'd make to treat people well - and I saw him do the same with others, too.

Where ever Joe went, I hope he went willingly and comfortably. He gave a lot of himself to this community, and I can imagine how crushing it must have been to not have it support him when he needed it.

Thank you for the update, KoD. If she's not willing/able to ship his belongings herself, Scooby (sorry for volunteering ya, scoobs) and I are both in San Francisco and can handle the logistics.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:22 pm

Hey guys, i managed to contact joe through a medium/psychic/gypsy the other day. He says he is living well and in a better place ,and wants say hi to every single one of you.
He says he is living in high places now, and he gets all plenty of rest where he lives (wonder what he means by that). Here is a picture of the entrance of his place that he sent me

, looks good. The view must be phenomenal
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:40 pm

oh my
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533