The Arrests are Coming...

Some gaming news gets moved from here to the forum above
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by A Ninja » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:02 am

So, I read through this thread of nightwolf devouring the insane conspiracy that there is an operative in the "Deep State" revealing the democrat's satanic pedophile rings to the world with no evidence
Nightwolf wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:12 am Like Q anon and Trump said, the Storm is coming. I've been waiting for this moment for a looooong time, exciting times we are living in. :)
Nightwolf wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:45 am Meh think what you will but this is happening.
Nightwolf wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 5:54 am Haven't you noticed? Hasn't anyone notable been arrested recently? Someone connected with Hillary and Obama?

... honestly you people, no wonder I loose patience with you guys. In any case this is just the beginning. Oh yes and how is that Russia-Collusion thing coming...?

Also look at the timing, of the and the arrest, its almost as if I knew before hand.
Nightwolf wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 7:46 pm You guys will see soon how its connected. More to come.
And then on page fucking 2 he demands Django show evidence when Django says that trump married a slovenian sex slave, which is the most believable part of this entire thing
Nightwolf wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:08 pm Can you prove that Django? With a credible source?
Nightwolf, you're just posting the same cryptic nonsense that 4chan is with no evidence other than "QAnon said it" and taking it as truth over legitimate institutions that actually try and tell the entire story. I honestly fear the the mental health of all of these sad people that are being converted into this cult. Innocent people are getting death threats over this, you do realize that right? Someone took an AR-15 and shot innocent people at a pizza restaurant because of these insane allegations. What happens when these conspiracy theories start having real consequences and an innocent person dies because some lunatic believed an anonymous person on the internet that a burger joint was selling burgers made out of children, and it was all Hillary Clinton's idea?
Nightwolf wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:55 pm Oh yeah thanks for reminding me, they also put a spy into Trumps campaign. Django as always, you failed to see the relevance. If we have someone that inept at using emails do you think she would make a great president? And unlike Trump, who hasn't put any classified information in peril, who knows the risks of unsecure private email servers. Nor has he sold any uranium to other countries, aka Uranium One.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One
How about when he met with the Russian ambassador and told him classified information
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... f411b4cb61

Hillary is inept at using emails? How about a president who can't spell the word "coverage
https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/politics ... index.html

You said Rod Rosenstein was going to be impeached soon, 2 months ago, where was your source on that?
Nightwolf wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:08 pm I know. Just not giving shits. Also RR gonna be impeached soon, he was stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I honestly didn't realize that the fake Nightwolf account wasn't actually you until last page because it perfectly embodies how insane these theories are.
Nightwolf wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:01 pm My words are just my opinions Yatta, everyone has their own. I always do question the source, thats why when I watch anything I go straight to the most unbiased like C-SPAN, or un-adulterated emails like Wikileaks or anything like that. My last post was just explaining the main 2 side. One side is clearly lying and the other isn't was my point. Which side has changed their "Truth" and which one hasn't? Basic questions a lie is a hard thing to keep straight. The more complex the harder it gets.

Yatta, unlike most people I'm always open for a discussion. You can think that I'm being toyed with and I can think that you guys are being toyed with but just leaving it like that, or using memes or just mocking the other person doesn't really do anything to find the truth in this matter.
Nope. I call complete BS. Wikileaks in no way is unbiased and any reasonable person would know that.

Trump is now denying the allegations that over 3000 people died in Puerto Rico and claiming that it is all a Democrat conspiracy to make him look bad. Do you believe him over the independent studies that have been released?
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:35 am

It's like nightwolf has never heard of Occam's razor or has ever applied it to all those convoluted conspiracy theories.
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
otterfiend

Post by otterfiend » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:09 am

NEW INFO ON WTC FOUND! PAJAMA SAM IS AT FAULT!
yeah
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:36 am

A Ninja wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:02 am So, I read through this thread of nightwolf devouring the insane conspiracy that there is an operative in the "Deep State" revealing the democrat's satanic pedophile rings to the world with no evidence
Sad but its true. There is lots of evidence even personal testimony of people who got out. People with the right moral compass that couldn't do it left and told the world. Just do a simple google search you'll find loads of evidence.
A Ninja wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:02 amAnd then on page fucking 2 he demands Django show evidence when Django says that trump married a slovenian sex slave, which is the most believable part of this entire thing
I know right the nerve of me, asking people to prove something. With a credible source, what has the world come to.
A Ninja wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:02 amNightwolf, you're just posting the same cryptic nonsense that 4chan is with no evidence other than "QAnon said it" and taking it as truth over legitimate institutions that actually try and tell the entire story. I honestly fear the the mental health of all of these sad people that are being converted into this cult. Innocent people are getting death threats over this, you do realize that right? Someone took an AR-15 and shot innocent people at a pizza restaurant because of these insane allegations. What happens when these conspiracy theories start having real consequences and an innocent person dies because some lunatic believed an anonymous person on the internet that a burger joint was selling burgers made out of children, and it was all Hillary Clinton's idea?
Q is no longer on 4chan he's on 8chan if you wish to debate someone on something please educate yourself on the subject matter firstly. Secondly Q is not a cult. Hes a top level insider who tells people to do their own research, and does not want admiration nor does he wish to be known. Now define cult and see how wrong you are. Thirdly the Q movement is a non-violent, Q has said it many times. The fact that you have said the word "Cult" in your asinine argument seems most likely you've picked it up from MSM, all these points have been debunked. If you had actually done research on the subject matter, you would have known this.
A Ninja wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:02 amHow about when he met with the Russian ambassador and told him classified information
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... f411b4cb61

A Ninja wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:02 amHillary is inept at using emails? How about a president who can't spell the word "coverage
https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/politics ... index.html
Why are you listening to CNN in the first place since it was proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that they are bias to Trump and they via their own admission that the Trump-Russia Collusion is a big Nothing Burger. Doesn't anybody remember anything that happened more than a year ago or am I the only one? Here is a playlist to refresh all your memories. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiK ... 2B-UoKnmkT
Here's just one of them.

Bruh, all your news sources are bias, some are flat out lies, and have been verbally admitted. Why do you keep using them? And people call me the fool.
A Ninja wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:02 amYou said Rod Rosenstein was going to be impeached soon, 2 months ago, where was your source on that?
Things need to come out into the open after the lies have been throughly exposed for what they are. Once then they Rosenstein and Mueller will be impeached and/or arrested. Right now that FISA is being redacted.
A Ninja wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:02 amI honestly didn't realize that the fake Nightwolf account wasn't actually you until last page because it perfectly embodies how insane these theories are.
My feelings, no.
A Ninja wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:02 amNope. I call complete BS. Wikileaks in no way is unbiased and any reasonable person would know that.
Cool, prove it. Will asking this offend you?
A Ninja wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:02 amTrump is now denying the allegations that over 3000 people died in Puerto Rico and claiming that it is all a Democrat conspiracy to make him look bad. Do you believe him over the independent studies that have been released?
This is so irrelavant I'm not even going to bother.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:36 pm

Also this came out today not as heavy as the other stuff but still important.

Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:17 pm

Boom! And just like that another masterpiece is made, also his talking points at the end are 100% valid. These people need to be arrested too.

Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:20 pm

Rod Resignstein.

With that another blockade is gone we are getting closer folks.
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:38 pm

Nightwolf wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:20 pm Rod Resignstein.

With that another blockade is gone we are getting closer folks.
Blockade to what?

Gone where?
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:29 am

I'm glad you asked Mbaxy. Well lets imagine that there really is a Deep State. And that they have actually corrupted the entire US Gov. What would you do to take back control from them? You can't start with the small fry first, nor work on all the branches of gov. You'd need to go right to where you can get the things done, that would be the Judicial branch of gov. And that precisely is what we have been seeing this past year and a half since Trump has been in office. That's why we've seen some people fired, some resigned etc., of top level employees.

Now, the entire time that this is happening we have had over 51k Sealed Indictments which is as of now. Now, normally per year there is roughly 1k Sealed Indictments, this is a huuuge difference, which is for the rest of the small fry.

Now back to your questions. Blockade to the arrrests, gone refers to will be leaving one way or another. Most likely now will be his resignation.
Django
Bow down to your King!

Post by Django » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:17 pm

So let see according to night-wolf, trump in office = dismantling of the the """deep state™©®""" by firing government employees/making them resign

As opposed to them resigning or being fired for actual legitimate reasons for resigning or being fired such as: the current investigation Russia-trump collusion, other cases
of corruption or mishandling their position, actual retirement ,or just being straight fucking up.

Which of the two makes more sense? 99% of people get this answer right
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:15 am

Look mate, if we Declassify the FISA from where this whole thing started we will get to the bottom of it and see who is lying, either Trump, or the Deep State. Can we at least agree to get some disclosure? Instead of always doing the same routine?
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Literally Good vs. Evil here. Exciting shit.

https://www.c-span.org/event/?451895/ju ... llegations
Django
Bow down to your King!

Post by Django » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:19 pm

Nightwolf wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:15 am Look mate, if we Declassify the FISA from where this whole thing started we will get to the bottom of it and see who is lying, either Trump, or the Deep State. Can we at least agree to get some disclosure? Instead of always doing the same routine?
Ok ,but don't be so optimistic about the result complying to your world view
Yatta!
Oh deer

Post by Yatta! » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:42 pm

Nightwolf, you think the White House is real? I mean, have you ever been inside of it? It's clearly a prop by the deep state illuminati!
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:40 am

Actually I have been to DC and New York. It was a long time ago, I have even been in the Twin Towers before they fell.