The Arrests are Coming...

Some gaming news gets moved from here to the forum above
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4022
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:12 pm

otterfiend wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:55 pm
Hey, Nightwolf. Can you kindly leave? You're distracting me from the shitposting.
Technically I was here before you.
Nightwolf wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:48 pm
mbaxter wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:41 pm
3) Do you believe Hitchens's razor can be used on sociopolitical statements? Why or why not?
That's the kind of discussion I've always wanted... just never gotten that far. Maybe one day.
See what I mean mbaxy. I was posting evidence to prove my point and then I get these kinds of posts.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
otterfiend
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:08 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by otterfiend » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:21 pm

Nightwolf wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:12 pm
otterfiend wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:55 pm
Hey, Nightwolf. Can you kindly leave? You're distracting me from the shitposting.
Technically I was here before you.
Is that a yes?
But that's just a theory. A GAAAAAAAME THEORY! XD
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8490
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Django » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:04 pm

otterfiend wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:21 pm
Hey, Nightwolf. Can you kindly leave? You're distracting me from the shitposting.
Don't be so rude, i already did that 10 pages ago

Nightwolf, what happens is that most people do not believe in the new world order conspiracy. All those clips are taken from different speeches in different years and different context, but you picked them in order present a narrative that has little evidence outside of those clips from the speeches. The rational thought would be no to come into that conclusion without evidence that is not exclusively the speeches. The common sense would tell you not to believe then in those conspiracies. Most people would brush that off due to their common sense.
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4022
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:29 pm

My evidence just fit all the criteria that you claimed was common sense. What else does it need? Simply dismissing it doesn't it make it any less valid. These speeches did happen. Yes they were talking about conspiracies. They were all talking bad about the media, at the time Operation Mockingbird was in full effect and they were completely against JFK. Which I claim is still in effect. I also had an article stating the same thing though, I might find it and share. Again same thing is happening now, and people keep falling for the same thing.

So I ask you again what else do I need to meet your criteria of common sense? At what point does belief in an ideology blind a person to the facts? This last one is more of a philosophical question. And how would you or I know if we have fallen into that pit trap?
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty
Posts: 4199
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by narwal » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:49 pm

holy fuck you literally looked at neel's whole post discrediting project veritas and then pointed a finger and said "SHES LYING!!!!" instead of anything meaningful defending your post or refuting neel's

do you not see that????
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4022
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:39 pm

narwal wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:49 pm
holy fuck you literally looked at neel's whole post discrediting project veritas and then pointed a finger and said "SHES LYING!!!!" instead of anything meaningful defending your post or refuting neel's

do you not see that????
Actions speak louder than words Narwal. After the whole thing was on TV, after his name was dragged through the mud, do you know what she did with her claim?

Also could you be more specific what part do you think I need to defend more?
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>
Posts: 3844
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:36 am
Location: Davis, CA

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by A Ninja » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:55 am

Is common sense believing that Obama is not a US citizen, as you did in 2008?

is it common sense to think that there are secret agreements with foreign governments to concentrate power in the hands of a single global government where everyone will be implanted with RFID chips? You shared and supported a video that said as much.

Is it common sense to think that the bankers helped Obama win the presidency in 2012 and backed him over Mitt Romney the guy who ran Bain Capital, whose job was extracting as much money as possible from failing businesses?

Is it common sense to claim that the real cause of the American Revolution was the greenback, and was also the reason why JFK was killed? Because you did put forth that claim in 2008.

Is it common sense to think that 9/11 was a vast government conspiracy? Because you did.

Is it common sense to think that at least some of the moon landings were faked (calling into question the validity of all of them by proxy)? You thought so.

Is it common sense to compare the regular US census to Nazi Germany? Because you thought so.

Is it common sense to think that Obama was going to reveal the existence of aliens? You shared an article that stated as much.

is it common sense to think that the government would disclose the existence of UFOs that it had been magically hiding? Because you did 9 years ago (still waiting).

is it common sense to believe in reincarnation because a little boy was able to "recall" memories from someone's life? You said as much.

Is it common sense to think that the Federal Reserve would somehow "end" overnight as part of some anti-globalist agenda? You did 9 years ago.

is it common sense to believe that carbon emissions are being used to expand global economic slavery? Because you think so.

is it common sense to believe that ghosts exist, and are just visible to people who can see or hear on a frequency higher than normal? Because you said so.

Is it common sense to think that you can somehow magically heal someone from a distance? You thought so.

Is it common sense to believe you can manipulate and control objects at a distance with your mind through telekinesis? You said as much, claiming to have done so yourself.

Is it common sense to think that Bin Laden had already been dead for years before the raid in Pakistan? Because that's what you said.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4022
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:46 am

A Ninja wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:55 am
Is common sense believing that Obama is not a US citizen, as you did in 2008?

is it common sense to think that there are secret agreements with foreign governments to concentrate power in the hands of a single global government where everyone will be implanted with RFID chips? You shared and supported a video that said as much.

Is it common sense to think that the bankers helped Obama win the presidency in 2012 and backed him over Mitt Romney the guy who ran Bain Capital, whose job was extracting as much money as possible from failing businesses?

Is it common sense to claim that the real cause of the American Revolution was the greenback, and was also the reason why JFK was killed? Because you did put forth that claim in 2008.

Is it common sense to think that 9/11 was a vast government conspiracy? Because you did.

Is it common sense to think that at least some of the moon landings were faked (calling into question the validity of all of them by proxy)? You thought so.

Is it common sense to compare the regular US census to Nazi Germany? Because you thought so.

Is it common sense to think that Obama was going to reveal the existence of aliens? You shared an article that stated as much.

is it common sense to think that the government would disclose the existence of UFOs that it had been magically hiding? Because you did 9 years ago (still waiting).

is it common sense to believe in reincarnation because a little boy was able to "recall" memories from someone's life? You said as much.

Is it common sense to think that the Federal Reserve would somehow "end" overnight as part of some anti-globalist agenda? You did 9 years ago.

is it common sense to believe that carbon emissions are being used to expand global economic slavery? Because you think so.

is it common sense to believe that ghosts exist, and are just visible to people who can see or hear on a frequency higher than normal? Because you said so.

Is it common sense to think that you can somehow magically heal someone from a distance? You thought so.

Is it common sense to believe you can manipulate and control objects at a distance with your mind through telekinesis? You said as much, claiming to have done so yourself.

Is it common sense to think that Bin Laden had already been dead for years before the raid in Pakistan? Because that's what you said.
Thanks Django.

This is more of a belief observation about me. I have said I have changed over there years. I'd like to keep this thread more about the political landscape. If you wish to talk about whether ghosts or UFOs or anything else you wish to debate me go on and make a thread. Otherwise this isn't the place for those topics.

EDIT: Here is one about Bin Laden though. One of many you are wrong about.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct- ... story.html
http://web.archive.org/web/200102120103 ... 2,00.shtml
http://web.archive.org/web/200110070214 ... er266.html
^ Note: Unable to receive Kidney Treatments!
https://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/26/worl ... -dead.html

There is a lot more to this story but fuck it. Don't really care if you don't do your own research.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8490
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Django » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:38 am

You been wrong a lot of the times in the past, that's why people give you a hard time here in the forums.
This thread that you created makes for interesting discussions, if are willing to accept that some of that links and sources not the most accurate.

No hard feelings though
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4022
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:11 pm

Django wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:38 am
You been wrong a lot of the times in the past, that's why people give you a hard time here in the forums.
This thread that you created makes for interesting discussions, if are willing to accept that some of that links and sources not the most accurate.

No hard feelings though
I can respect that point of view Django, but the key difference. Even though we disagree I always hope to just keeping our discussion to the facts and try to keep ad homenims and things of that nature out.

More of a continuation to the Bin Laden conspiracy would be lets say you believe the government and he really was in the caves and shit. Another good point would be the so called "Weapons of Mass Destruction." That were never there. The fact that there was a war waged without the backing of congress. Those were also 2 big no-nos that people generally forget.

Anywho just showing there is evidence to prove the opposite. Its not just a load of baloney.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Yatta!
Oh deer
Posts: 1451
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:18 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Yatta! » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:12 am

User avatar
Yatta!
Oh deer
Posts: 1451
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:18 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Yatta! » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:14 am

User avatar
Fufuberry
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:17 pm
Contact:

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Fufuberry » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:20 am

Yatta! wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:12 am

USA trained Bin Laden to do the things he did that led to killing Americans
911 and I haven't researched why that happened
Yatta! wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:14 am

Nobody ever holds Saudi Arabia accountable for anything because they have all this oil money and powerful people love money like in a gross perverse sexual way



Fair point. Well stated.
!!!!!!
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4022
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:10 pm



https://www.corbettreport.com/911-a-conspiracy-theory/
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4022
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:33 pm

Lets get back to today's news, Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig News today ladies and Gents.

Whitaker new Attorney General, Jeff Sessions asked to resign from Trump himself.

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/08 ... oundation/

This also has a connection to FISA, page 294 if I recall correctly.

EDIT: Also rummer at this point but RR will most likely be offering his Resignation within 48 hours.

Image
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
Post Reply