Sky color

Like such as the NIPPER
iownju

Sky color

Post by iownju » Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:02 pm

I was going through photoshop to find a good color for my sky to give of, but i just couldnt seem to find one. Right now i have this orage type of color, but i dont think it will work. The color should be something you see in the early morning, or something. So if anyone could give me some suggestions, id like that. what what would be a good pitch/brightness be for an early morning sun rise???
Volmarias

Post by Volmarias » Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:18 pm

yellow with a major hint of redness
bl4nk
BOOBIES

Post by bl4nk » Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:44 pm

I hate to hijack your thread, but it relates to the sky. Is it possible to change the default type's of sky?
Volmarias

Post by Volmarias » Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:53 pm

ffs...

http://collective.valve-erc.com/index.p ... 6-69804100

OK, I have a commandment. Everyone, go to collective.valve-erc.com, click "browse" at the top of the page, on the search that comes up click "category" and select "mapping" and GO READ EVERYTHING THAT COMES UP :E

You don't have to read things that are mod specific if you are never going to work on that mod, such as environmental effects in DoD, but please DO read anything that is for general map-making such as "how to make a sky" and "looping" and "How to make an elevator that can move between more than two floors" :@
MindFlayer

Post by MindFlayer » Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:14 pm

how to make sky :?: :?: :?:
knoid
            Mostly Ornamental
            <b><font color=#556b2f>Mostly Ornamental</font></b>

Re: Sky colour

Post by knoid » Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:18 pm

iownju wrote:I was going through photoshop to find a good colour for my sky to give of, but i just couldnt seem to find one. Right now i have this orage type of colour, but i dont think it will work. The colour should be something you see in the early morning, or something. So if anyone could give me some suggestions, id like that. what what would be a good pitch/brightness be for an early morning sun rise???
You could always grab the skybox textures from de_dawn and use that....I think...
Cc_Hairy wrote:my favorite part:

fart life may cause less gross suffering than some other evils; but spooge, being more universal fart more subtle, pain. fart remedy lies, indeed, partly fart charity,
nightmare 101
thread killer, post spawner
thread killer, post spawner

Post by nightmare 101 » Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:29 pm

HOW TO BUY SKY
In some other time and space, I found time for a new signature.