during the week
67%
one day during the week
33%

Total votes: 3
bugzbunny

Midnight Club II

Post by bugzbunny » Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:29 am

i propose that say every friday at midnight, a bunch of us play midnight club II togeather. if some 1 pm's me a way to get my copy on the net some how, and get a link here we can get started. this game is hella fun if u like bitchen games. and bec its from rockstar IT REQUIRES NO CD KEY!!!! so u can be playin net games in no time.
"I suppose I should be ashamed to say that I take the elite view of the Noob. I don't go so far as to think that the only good Noobs are dead Noobs, but I believe nine out of every ten are, and I shouldn't like to inquire too closely into the case of the tenth." -BugzBunny (2010)
*note: not responsible for the stupidity of others
iownju

Post by iownju » Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:53 pm

I dont like the game, its way to boring for me, for one you dont get to tune up your own cars or anything like that. Online play is ok, but it gets boring after awhile, and well i just dont like it. But i love Midtown Madness 3 that game is fun as crap ;)
-={DP}=-John F. Kennedy

Post by -={DP}=-John F. Kennedy » Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:53 am

the game blows ass. I swear. I'm going 190 mph on my motorcycle into a building and don't fly off. But when u go 20 mph into a bumper behind a car u go flying like a mile. Plus the cars blow ass and its boring its like the same race after each time. Good thing i downloaded it instead of spending like 50 bucks on it
"Drink Beer, Play Bagpipes, Sex with Girls, The Irish Ways"
"Drink Beer, Go to Oktoberfest, and Heil Hitler,
The German Ways"
"Be America's Bitch,
The English Ways"