Gang killer 'Tookie' is executed

Appears on http://www.joe.to. Gaming news or community information.
SonicDragonwerkz

Post by SonicDragonwerkz » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:09 am

Wulf wrote:I just think its fucked up that it took him 12 minutes to die, mainly because they kept missing the vein.
very true
Sig coming soon
Deadly Donkey

Post by Deadly Donkey » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:29 am

The death penalty is totally shitty.
More people are killed by donkeys every year than aeroplanes. Don't push me! :twisted:
SonicDragonwerkz

Post by SonicDragonwerkz » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:30 am

Deadly Donkey wrote:The death penalty is totally shitty.
you fail.
Sig coming soon
MindFlayer

Post by MindFlayer » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:31 am

SonicDragonwerkz wrote:
you fail.
FUCK YOU.

how about that shit?

fuck you and fuck the death penalty.
people don't fail because they don't share the same opinion as you.
fucking troll. get the fuck out.
Wulfsauce

Post by Wulfsauce » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:41 am

MindFlayer wrote:
SonicDragonwerkz wrote:
you fail.
FUCK YOU.

how about that shit?

The death penaltyi s really fucking retarded.
45,000$(Or something like that) to keep the fuckers alive PER YEAR, and considering that CA death row is pretty big, that's quite a bit. What I'm trying to get to here, is that we should just kill the fuckers the way they killed their victims.
Riddick.j2

Post by Riddick.j2 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:55 am

Shouldn't have been Executed.
SonicDragonwerkz

Post by SonicDragonwerkz » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:58 am

Wulf wrote:
MindFlayer wrote:
SonicDragonwerkz wrote:
you fail.
FUCK YOU.

how about that shit?

The death penaltyi s really fucking retarded.
45,000$(Or something like that) to keep the fuckers alive PER YEAR, and considering that CA death row is pretty big, that's quite a bit. What I'm trying to get to here, is that we should just kill the fuckers the way they killed their victims.
exactly, and as for this:
FUCK YOU.

how about that shit?

you know what? at least i'm not a weed smoking dumbass who has probably done everything he fucking can to fry his mind! Always bitching about everything anyone else does. guess what? I have a life and a future. you do not. STFU and GTFO.and lastly, LEARN TO FUCKING RECOGNISE SARCASM, BITCH

This is a GANG LEADER convicted of killing FOUR FUCKING PEOPLE, and you're saying that we should let him fucking live at a cost of $45,000 a year!? Not only was he indirectly responsible for thousands of deaths, but he is convicted of four counts of first degree murder! Now the fact that they fucked the execution up is lame, as it shouldn't take 12 minutes to die, but the courts decided he was guilty by the prosecution proving their case beyond a reasonable doubt. The defense couldnt stop them. He LOST. I understand that he may have turned over a new leaf and became opposed to gangs, wich i respect, but he is a murderer, and convicted murderers die.
Last edited by SonicDragonwerkz on Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sig coming soon
Riddick.j2

Post by Riddick.j2 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:03 am

How about both of you shut up before your posts end up in the dumping grounds?
Special-K

Post by Special-K » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:43 am

I seriously hate Arnold S. now.

And the death penalty. What gives Arnold the right to choose whether someone lives or not?
"Guy in the front puts the bottle one, the rest have a man train. " - Emerica
breakerfall

Post by breakerfall » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:17 pm

I still don't see why you have the death penalty over there. It's not a good deterrent - it doesn't put other would-be criminals off committing a crime. It acts, solely as revenge as it certainly doesn't save money and certainly doesn't change anybody. Revenge and revenge alone. I know there would be certain situations (which I hope I never really encounter) that would drive me so angry, that would have me wish death on another person... (say, for example, someone murdering a family member), but that doesn't mean they <i>should</i> get the death penalty. Not only is it an easy way out, painless (debatable I suppose) and quick, there's no deterrent to others. I might want the person to die for what they did, but that doesn't mean they should. Anger and revenge have no place in justice.
Deadly Donkey

Post by Deadly Donkey » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:11 pm

breakerfall wrote:I still don't see why you have the death penalty over there. It's not a good deterrent - it doesn't put other would-be criminals off committing a crime. It acts, solely as revenge as it certainly doesn't save money and certainly doesn't change anybody. Revenge and revenge alone. I know there would be certain situations (which I hope I never really encounter) that would drive me so angry, that would have me wish death on another person... (say, for example, someone murdering a family member), but that doesn't mean they <i>should</i> get the death penalty. Not only is it an easy way out, painless (debatable I suppose) and quick, there's no deterrent to others. I might want the person to die for what they did, but that doesn't mean they should. Anger and revenge have no place in justice.
What he said
More people are killed by donkeys every year than aeroplanes. Don't push me! :twisted:
BIGGIE

Post by BIGGIE » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:00 pm

he deserved to die. the man started one of the most notorious gangs in the world, that have killed more ppl then can be counted, causes more bad then good and no point in there existence. i dont care if he wrote hundreds of books and fed the hungry for years. what this man did affected generations of ppl and brought hardship to so many. what he has done will be felt for decades. even if he didnt kill those 4 ppl he created a horrible society. you must take responsibility for your actions.
skinthinner wrote:wtf...you know that canada has one woman and a bunch of mooses...or miices...or whatever you call them...
the one woman has a full beard and no teeth and lives in an igloo...
so I must conclude that you, good sir, are lying and are really sitting around drinking beer with a moose and playing with your small canadian penis...
Special-K

Post by Special-K » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:18 pm

BIGGIE wrote:he deserved to die. the man started one of the most notorious gangs in the world, that have killed more ppl then can be counted, causes more bad then good and no point in there existence. i dont care if he wrote hundreds of books and fed the hungry for years. what this man did affected generations of ppl and brought hardship to so many. what he has done will be felt for decades. even if he didnt kill those 4 ppl he created a horrible society. you must take responsibility for your actions.
re·venge Audio pronunciation of "revenge" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-vnj)
tr.v. re·venged, re·veng·ing, re·veng·es

1. To inflict punishment in return for (injury or insult).
"Guy in the front puts the bottle one, the rest have a man train. " - Emerica
venalicius

Post by venalicius » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:39 pm

This man really didnt deserve to die. You shouldnt be punished that much if you change your ways, especally not by the death penalty.
lobsters, I miss you :(
BIGGIE

Post by BIGGIE » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:27 pm

thx like saying if stalin started feeding the homeless and let everyone out of gulags everyone would forget about his scorched earth policy and everything else he did. its not revenge the man killed ppl now he dies. soon you going to say putting him in jail is revenge. ppl need to take responsibility fo rthere actions. its not revenge its owning up to the shit you do. you take someones life then find it wrong when you get sentenced to death. you killed multiple people. you deserve to die.
skinthinner wrote:wtf...you know that canada has one woman and a bunch of mooses...or miices...or whatever you call them...
the one woman has a full beard and no teeth and lives in an igloo...
so I must conclude that you, good sir, are lying and are really sitting around drinking beer with a moose and playing with your small canadian penis...