The Christmas models?

Like such as the NIPPER
Yokai

The Christmas models?

Post by Yokai » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:06 pm

I noticed that nipper and other people used some Christmas themed models such as a Christmas Tree and some other snow covered trees. I was wondering if you guys have a download for these models or they are open to the public. I tried searching but I got no results.

Btw nipper, I was glad, I remember that was one of the things I begged you to add into xmas_nipperhouse for source. :o One model makes a big difference.
NIPPER wrote:stop bumping old topics you fucking retards.
ajunk

Post by ajunk » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:09 pm

snow trees are from dod:s
Dr.Boo

Re: The Christmas models?

Post by Dr.Boo » Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:58 am

Yokai wrote:I noticed that nipper and other people used some Christmas themed models such as a Christmas Tree and some other snow covered trees. I was wondering if you guys have a download for these models or they are open to the public. I tried searching but I got no results.

Btw nipper, I was glad, I remember that was one of the things I begged you to add into xmas_nipperhouse for source. :o One model makes a big difference.
Those Xmas three models are from Stormseeker. One of us sent him an email asking if it was ok to use them and he said yes. Check the xmas map pack thread there is still alink somewhere in there. If you use them, make sure you credit Stormseeker
joe wrote:what's it like, being stupid? try to describe it for us please
ayeyah

Post by ayeyah » Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:28 pm

The Ship just released an xmas update and it has AWESOMERIFIC xmas models and stuff! I'll post some when I get the chance.
STEAM_0:0:2611885
ajunk

Post by ajunk » Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:55 pm

ayeyah wrote:The Ship just released an xmas update and it has AWESOMERIFIC xmas models and stuff! I'll post some when I get the chance.
AWESOMERIFIC: so you know it's good.