Conspiracy News

Some gaming news gets moved from here to the forum above
Nightwolf

Re: Conspiracy News

Post by Nightwolf » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:06 pm

CaptainTripps wrote:
Nightwolf wrote:The point stands that there is no clear cut as to income taxation. I have shown you a video where a lawyer has done it. I have made my point and with wikipedia has reinforced that there is ... no clear cut as to income taxation.

So I'm happy. "

I've already asked you to explain this position, because the Wikepedia article you referenced has alot of court cases decided in favor of the governments ability to collect an income tax in exactly the way that it does (every single one of them mentioned, which one did the Congress lose? How could you interpret the fact that the Supreme Court has upheld tax law every single time as meaning there is "no clear cut as on income tax"? How much clearer can you possibly be?) and the lawyer you brought up did absolutely nothing but convince a jury not to throw him in jail for breaking the law (which happens several times a day in much more serious situations). Jury's don't create precedence, juries don't perform legal review. If anything the judge in the case was appalled by their decision, but this is America, and that's the way the system works. So I need to see the logic behind your assumption that you've proven anything? You can't just say you have and that's the end of it.
Must I reference you back to the videos? Also think propaganda. Since Wikipedia is now edited by the government.
http://www.therawfeed.com/2007/08/new-s ... pedia.html

Peace and love guys :)
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Hellboy

Post by Hellboy » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:11 pm

Nightwolf wrote:Giant quote post, shitting up Nightwolf's own thread.
If you had any common sense you would understand what I'm getting at.
MrBlip
It was inevitable.

Post by MrBlip » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Nightwolf, I think what Hellboy is trying to get at is everything you say is the very definition of inane.
9:18 PM - mrblip: im allowed to have my own opinions
9:19 PM - Dr. Doctorpus: no youre not
CaptainTripps

Post by CaptainTripps » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:21 pm

but, you referenced the Wikepedia article yourself, in an attempt to bolster your argument.......all I'm asking for is, the reason why?

And I believe I told you what I thought of that video quite clearly. The guy took advantage of the justice system, he didn't prove anything. People work the system every single day, they don't change the laws, they just get away with shit.\

but seriously, you referenced the wiki article, then you say it's propaganda, well which is it? Why did you bring it up in the first place if you didn't think it bolstered your position?
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;—World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.
Rat-morningstar
sexy Belgian god
<b><u>sexy Belgian god</u></b>

Post by Rat-morningstar » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:55 am

nightwolf's lies fall appart.

come on dude, you're a cool guy, you have a brain, just use it
Denali

Post by Denali » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:58 am

Rat-morningstar wrote:nightwolf's lies fall appart.

come on dude, you're a cool guy, you have a brain, just use it
I think you are too nice.

I have a very low tolerance for stupidity.

I like Sizzler's style.
"To reconstitute political life in a state presupposes a good man, whereas to have recourse to violence in order to make oneself prince in a republic supposes a bad man. Hence, very rarely will there be found a good man ready to use bad methods in order to make himself prince, though with a good end in view. Nor will any reasonable man blame him for taking any action, however extraordinary, which may be of service in the organizing of a kingdom or the constituting of a republic. It is a sound maxim that reprehensible actions may be justified by their effects, and that when the effect is good, it always justifies the action. For it is the man who uses violence to spoil things, not the man who uses it to mend them, that is blameworthy."

Niccolo Machiavelli - The Prince & The Discourses
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:08 am

I know what Hellboy is saying, but my point which is the point that I'm making things that are inane depends on the persons point of view.

But Hellboy doesnt want to answer which as I said before is cool with me. But anywho peace and love guys and I mean it even to you Hellboy :)
Hellboy

Post by Hellboy » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:35 am

Nightwolf wrote:I know what Hellboy is saying, but my point which is the point that I'm making things that are inane depends on the persons point of view.
You'd be wrong.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:36 am

Hellboy wrote:
Nightwolf wrote:I know what Hellboy is saying, but my point which is the point that I'm making things that are inane depends on the persons point of view.
You'd be wrong.
Peace to you my friend :)
Denali

Post by Denali » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:39 am

Since everyone is too nice, I'll just spell it out plainly.

Hellboy thinks you're a retard. So do I, but that's besides the point. He says your posts are pointless. He doesn't need to define what pointless is because your posts are pointless. Why? Because they have no factual backing. It's just more conspiracy crap. Overall, I think what the essence of what I am saying is that you're stupid. And Hellboy thinks so, too. But, in his case, that might have developed sometime during this thread.
"To reconstitute political life in a state presupposes a good man, whereas to have recourse to violence in order to make oneself prince in a republic supposes a bad man. Hence, very rarely will there be found a good man ready to use bad methods in order to make himself prince, though with a good end in view. Nor will any reasonable man blame him for taking any action, however extraordinary, which may be of service in the organizing of a kingdom or the constituting of a republic. It is a sound maxim that reprehensible actions may be justified by their effects, and that when the effect is good, it always justifies the action. For it is the man who uses violence to spoil things, not the man who uses it to mend them, that is blameworthy."

Niccolo Machiavelli - The Prince & The Discourses
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:03 am

Denali wrote:Since everyone is too nice, I'll just spell it out plainly.

Hellboy thinks you're a retard. So do I, but that's besides the point. He says your posts are pointless. He doesn't need to define what pointless is because your posts are pointless. Why? Because they have no factual backing. It's just more conspiracy crap. Overall, I think what the essence of what I am saying is that you're stupid. And Hellboy thinks so, too. But, in his case, that might have developed sometime during this thread.
So you think for everyone now? You cant see your own world compared to the real one so...

Peace and love to you too.
Chief Cheese

Post by Chief Cheese » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:08 am

I have a friend who has said that the moon landing had to have been faked because the moon doesn't exist for so long, he says it automatically whenever the moon is so much as mentioned. He says it so much, i don't know if he's even joking anymore.
i <3 cheese. cheese <3 evry1. u= an every1. thus, by transitive property i <3 u
Chief Cheese the amazing wrote:
Neelpos wrote:I eat pig fetuses. Like the kind they dissect in biology classes. Formaldehyde and all. After I have sex with them of course. Also, I loved George Bush and donate all my money to Family Radio.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:35 pm

I dont know about the moon but the moon landings... some were fake and others were not. But that another thing in its entirety.
Rat-morningstar
sexy Belgian god
<b><u>sexy Belgian god</u></b>

Post by Rat-morningstar » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:54 pm

Nightwolf wrote:I dont know about the moon but the moon landings... some were fake and others were not. But that another thing in its entirety.
wait, so wich ones were fake?

you know, i used to think you're not just a nutjob, but apparently i was wrong
Chief Cheese

Post by Chief Cheese » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:14 pm

Nightwolf wrote:I dont know about the moon but the moon landings... some were fake and others were not. But that another thing in its entirety.
careful there nightwolf, that's a sensitive area to me, and i have family in the industry.
i <3 cheese. cheese <3 evry1. u= an every1. thus, by transitive property i <3 u
Chief Cheese the amazing wrote:
Neelpos wrote:I eat pig fetuses. Like the kind they dissect in biology classes. Formaldehyde and all. After I have sex with them of course. Also, I loved George Bush and donate all my money to Family Radio.