Have you seen Army Of Darkness?

Yes
80%
Army Of Whaaa??? (No)
20%

Total votes: 5

Army Of Darkness=Best Movie Ever

Post by Default » Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:04 am

Topic. If you have ever seen it and you don't like it, you must be a worshiper of the Devil :evil:. Lol. It is a must-see. It has shotguns, chainsaws, time travel, little tiny men, girls, and comedy. Now to the point. At the end, there is a battle seen where all the skeletons fight the good guys. I can't exactly remember the details; I havn't seen it in a year or so. But of what I can remeber, correct me if I'm wrong, The skeletons and zombies (T's) charge towards this castle which has one big giant wall to protect the front of the castle. The good guys (CT's) defend the castle by fireing arrows which have flames on them. I think they also some how get explosives to throw at them. It is almost exactly like the wall on the map helms_deep. There are latters and stair cases. It sounds kind of lame, but if you rent the movie and watch the ending, you'll see what I'm talking about. The only thing the movie is missing to get the "Best Movie, Ever, In The History Of Time" award, is that they don't have any pirates :cry:. Hehehe...
Obi Juan

Post by Obi Juan » Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:06 am

next to Full Metal Jacket =)
NIPPER

Post by NIPPER » Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:16 am

holy shit, Ash's car at the end. Gotta make that map now :D

But first I must finish "shipreck" then spend all next week doing homework :x Damn I can't wait till summer.

Post by Default » Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:22 am

Yeah hahaha... summer only 4 and a half months away.
Southside 50

Post by Southside 50 » Sat Feb 22, 2003 9:48 am

shipwreck expected to be out when?
\\\\NR...WERE SOMETHIN' LIKE A MASSACRE////