Child's Nightmares and Memories Prove Reincarnation

Some gaming news gets moved from here to the forum above
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:01 pm

LIVE VIDEO & CHAT: Fox 8 News at 5 & 6 p.m

Staff Writer
It is being called the most documented case of reincarnation ever.

A little boy is able to recall over 50 memories from someone else's life.

A World War II Pilot's family believes it is their reincarnated brother based on the child's memories.

The boy's story is so compelling, it has been published in a new book called "Soul Survivor."

Fox 8's Suzanne Stratford spoke exclusively to the child and his family.

Video at link below:
http://www.fox8.com/wjw-reincarnation-t ... 0900.story
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Sizzler

Re: Child's Nightmares and Memories Prove Reincarnation

Post by Sizzler » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Why should he be alive
Breathing still while others died
Cc_Hairy

Post by Cc_Hairy » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:27 pm

this the best argument yet in support of abortion
bin laden wrote:I still think bush is the one that did all the shit
http://activistnews.blogspot.com/
Mad_Dugan
Hyperbole much?

Post by Mad_Dugan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:56 pm

A book I recently read:
Spook: Science Tackles the Afterlife

It had a section on reincarnation and showed that it is very similar to how a 'psychic' does a cold reading, where people will fill in the blanks because they want it to be true, and also that children innately want to please adults, so as more information about who they should be surfaces, they quickly adopt that.
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane. - Philip K. Dick
The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away. - Philip K. Dick
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet - Abraham Lincoln
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:03 pm

lolFox
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Interesting... but this case I must say is different the kid new the names of people, objects and other things that he shouldnt have known.

I would have to say its very good evidence for Reincarnation.
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:09 am

Nightwolf wrote:Interesting... but this case I must say is different the kid new the names of people, objects and other things that he shouldnt have known.

I would have to say its very good evidence for Reincarnation.
you call that evidence & proof? we believe what we want to, and this kid obviously believes in reincarnation. doesn't prove him amazing, right, or evidence. understand nightwolf, a boy's "memories" are considered as relevant to science as a rumor in a court case. you need a bit more to call it evidence, not to mention proof.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
Mad_Dugan
Hyperbole much?

Post by Mad_Dugan » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:14 am

Nightwolf wrote:Interesting... but this case I must say is different the kid new the names of people, objects and other things that he shouldnt have known.

What is being reported is testimonial by interested parties. Nothing has been put to a double blind test.

You are also assuming that there are no shenanigans on the part of the child or more likely his family.

It is just as much proof that people will exploit their child for a little attention.

Everyone wants to live forever (including me), it is so appealing that people will grasp for any confirmation they can. (I think being uploaded to a supercomputer is my best option)
The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away. - Philip K. Dick
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:56 am

Well since it goes contrary to most people's belief system I can understand why you'd like to say it not evidence. Tis all I'm gonna say about it, everyone will come to their own conclusion in the end... in their own way.
Mad_Dugan
Hyperbole much?

Post by Mad_Dugan » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:23 am

Just to be clear, what has been presented isn't evidence, it is only testimonial.

It would be very interesting if it was true. I would like to see someone investigate it double blind and post their results and from that I would base my conclusion.
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Nightwolf wrote:Well since it goes contrary to most people's belief system I can understand why you'd like to say it not evidence. Tis all I'm gonna say about it, everyone will come to their own conclusion in the end... in their own way.
its not "contrary to most people's beliefs," reincarnation is just as silly as heaven, hell, anamorphic creatures, the big guy upstairs, whatever. Almost all of those came into creation out of testimony. I think what you are looking for is reasoning to your ideas, rather than the other way around.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
CaptainTripps

Post by CaptainTripps » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:25 pm

it's only silly because you don't believe in it, which I think was nightmare's point. If you believe in a soul, especially the human soul, the reincarnation isn't unfeasible at all.

All that is, was; all that was; will be again.
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;—World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:53 pm

stabbyclaus wrote:its not "contrary to most people's beliefs," reincarnation is just as silly as heaven, hell, anamorphic creatures, the big guy upstairs, whatever. Almost all of those came into creation out of testimony. I think what you are looking for is reasoning to your ideas, rather than the other way around.
I dont think that your believes are silly at all its just thats what you think at this moment in time. Same as for me but people who refuse to change to what ever evidence is shown to them well thats just sheer blindness. Not refering to this case in particularly its just that if you did have actual proof you have to ask yourself would you change or not? Thats all, anywho peace.
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:03 pm

it's silly because in every field of science, in every recorded second of modern history, from the deepest reaches of space to thousands of years in our past to the bottom of the ocean, not one single piece of evidence has ever been found for this silly species-centric, narcissistic, nonsensical concept. but i guess rational thought isn't cool or something, it's much more fun to be batshit insane.
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:08 pm

Actually there has been for the paranormal stuff its just people dont take the time to look into them because they already have set belief on that subject matter... which in my opinion is not very scientific.