don't play with Ravic

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Re: don't play with Ravic

Post by A Ninja » Thu May 13, 2010 1:05 am

I stopped playing before the update that changed all the weapons the first time >_>
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Mad_Dugan
Hyperbole much?

Post by Mad_Dugan » Thu May 13, 2010 1:13 am

"Removes 'A Ninja' from precious Friends List (with option to re-add at a later date)"
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane. - Philip K. Dick
The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away. - Philip K. Dick
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet - Abraham Lincoln
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Thu May 13, 2010 1:24 am

Yea, I'll probably try the game again when the next update comes out and alters the weapons again, that way things don't change right when I get used to them again.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
jazzy

Post by jazzy » Thu May 13, 2010 5:11 pm

What? the weapons ranges changed and the damage, there's nothing that would change your ability to use guns, they still work the exact same way the stats were just altered.
not even the recoil when you shoot was changed, just damage and accuracy to say the least.

also i think a ninja and ravic might get their hacks from the same place
The Dude Abides.
ZIGGO

Post by ZIGGO » Thu May 13, 2010 6:08 pm

I just won't play until they fix the knife, so many games I'm in the enemy spawn killing and I knife and then get knifed and have to wait for re spawn and wait to run back and wait and wait just because I keep getting unlucky and the other guy doesn't
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Thu May 13, 2010 6:28 pm

just use repair tool/defib/c4/pistol instead

i think it's kind of funnier to go up behind a guy and 1-shot pistol him execution style in the back of the head
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
ZIGGO

Post by ZIGGO » Thu May 13, 2010 6:41 pm

I get the most knife kills when I'm sprinting and I run into someone its just reflex to knife because it will kill them the fastest but they always end up looking at me perplexed as mine fails and then jabbing me in the face. I just love using the knife+LW pack when it used to work. http://img96.imageshack.us/i/bfbc2game2 ... 71030.jpg/
NTbacteria

Post by NTbacteria » Thu May 13, 2010 7:12 pm

joe wrote:just use repair tool/defib/c4/pistol instead

i think it's kind of funnier to go up behind a guy and 1-shot pistol him execution style in the back of the head

From now on, I am going to C4 snipers that I find in the rocks and bushes. Go up behind them, drop a C4, walk away. BOMB
I think this would be hilarious as well.
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Thu May 13, 2010 10:07 pm

have to be careful, if they hear the sound they will kill you

but it's worth it because a lot of times you'll end up getting 2 kills because someone was next to them. plus since you could already be far away they can't hunt you down when they respawn or tell squad members where you are.

c4 is probably the most fun way to kill them
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
Mad_Dugan
Hyperbole much?

Post by Mad_Dugan » Thu May 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Tracer dart them, then RPG/CG from a distance
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane. - Philip K. Dick
The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away. - Philip K. Dick
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet - Abraham Lincoln