Discussion for all Counter-Strike titles - csgo.joe.to
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Re: Counterstrike Source Night

Post by Jason » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:33 am

Avvatar wrote:
Jason wrote:you have to meet some sort of invisible criteria to go from partial admin to full admin.
Invisible criteria? You may want to go read that thread again.
The point is no full admins give a shit about source and I can pretty much guarantee no one is in there watching me going "Hmm is Jason worth of full admin with all the trial admin powers he's using properly?" Because the trial admin powers are pretty much useless in CSS and no one with the power to promote usually even plays. It's a completely different situation and shouldn't have the same set of rules and criteria is what I'm saying.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
e_e

Post by e_e » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:06 pm

jason it's just not that simple.. being an admin is tough work, you have to take a seven week training course to learn the commands and proper online etiquette. this is serious shit, they just can't hand out powers to random ppl, rules must be followed or someone might blow up the server.
Avvatar
Veni. Legi. Docuit, inportuna.

Post by Avvatar » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Jason wrote:
Avvatar wrote:
Jason wrote:you have to meet some sort of invisible criteria to go from partial admin to full admin.
Invisible criteria? You may want to go read that thread again.
The point is no full admins give a shit about source and I can pretty much guarantee no one is in there watching me going "Hmm is Jason worth of full admin with all the trial admin powers he's using properly?" Because the trial admin powers are pretty much useless in CSS and no one with the power to promote usually even plays. It's a completely different situation and shouldn't have the same set of rules and criteria is what I'm saying.
Well golly gee willickers.
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Post by Jason » Sat May 07, 2011 8:53 pm

All you css cats, direct your attention

http://forums.joe.to/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=59427
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.