LIFE IN KARKAND

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
AMMO

Re: KARKLAND KOUNTDOWN 3 days!!!

Post by AMMO » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:43 am

NIPPER wrote:I almost felt bad for the other team B) : http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba ... 335886165/
Very well done, NIPPER. :afro:
J0E

Re: LIFE IN KARKAND

Post by J0E » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Still havent played a stock map since B2K was released, doubtful I ever will again.

"Developing in the dark is scary and probably wrong." - Notch

People not to trust: go fuck yourself you pretentious fuck
pooaw
Radio edit
<font color=#0040FF>Radio edit</font>

Post by pooaw » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:19 pm

LOVING oman. So many awesome recon spots.
nightmare 101 wrote:I appreciate you brigbar, for being a sexy young lass. Every time I see one of your posts, it brings a smile to my face. My <3 aches for threads like this, and your feminine sensuality has tempered the bounds of what the immature forum truly means to us. In days long since passed, it was the breeding ground of hateful spite. Truly, this fountain of effeminate care and love called Brigbar96 has changed everything for us. We will drop our arms and hug one another. Hate is the past, and it's only made possible by our one and only..

<3 brigbar96 <3
J0E

Post by J0E » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Oman is hit or miss with me, I really loved the bf2 version of it but sometimes playing 64man conquest turns into a brutal stalemate with a lot of engineer spam. Still super fun though.

Sizzler

Post by Sizzler » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:09 am

Yeah when that happens I wait for a jet and bail out over construction site or city, lots of good places for beacons there

that's my best strategy for any map with jets really
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:50 pm

fuck it, I'll buy the DLC upon my return.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Post by Jason » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:20 pm

I was gonna get it this paycheck but i"ve already spent too much qq. I'll get it in two weeks and just keep highly playing team/squad deathmatch on random servers. It is fun.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
Dr Lecter

Post by Dr Lecter » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:33 pm

I can never find team squad or death match. Hell, even rush is a rare find.
Because, since you don't know me, there is a great possibility that I'm on an higher intellectuel level then you are on.
Dustrix
Caution: Someone is bickering

Post by Dustrix » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:46 am

My favorite B2K map is Oman. But fav overall on both PC and Xbox360 is Operation Metro by far. A perfect map for leveling.
J0E

Post by J0E » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Dustrix wrote:My favorite B2K map is Oman. But fav overall on both PC and Xbox360 is Operation Metro by far. A perfect map for leveling.
metro is the worst map in the game, its so 1 sided in both conquest and rush its not even funny. In conquest you spend literally 98% of the map around the B flag dodging spray and nades. I've got a video where I sat in the corner on metro and just watched nades go off for 10 minutes non stop. This is BF not COD.

Dustrix
Caution: Someone is bickering

Post by Dustrix » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:50 pm

J0E wrote:
Dustrix wrote:My favorite B2K map is Oman. But fav overall on both PC and Xbox360 is Operation Metro by far. A perfect map for leveling.
metro is the worst map in the game, its so 1 sided in both conquest and rush its not even funny. In conquest you spend literally 98% of the map around the B flag dodging spray and nades. I've got a video where I sat in the corner on metro and just watched nades go off for 10 minutes non stop. This is BF not COD.

I use it because I level up fast. That's it. Good points. I joined halfway through a game and ended top of my team. I was top by at least 1.5k points.
NIPPER

Post by NIPPER » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:53 pm

unless you're trying to unlock a specific gun I dunno why you'd wanna level up faster

metro is fun every once and a while when you just wanna relax and kill some dudes without worrying about winning
Dr Lecter

Post by Dr Lecter » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:24 pm

I love some mindless metro, I think it's even more fun when im American and win.

Which happens more than people cry about.
Because, since you don't know me, there is a great possibility that I'm on an higher intellectuel level then you are on.
NTbacteria

Post by NTbacteria » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:27 pm

I agree, metro is great fun. esp if you are on an awesome team, on a server w/ an insane amount of tickets. I have been on teams that we fought all the way up to cafe and got all 3 points. SO AWESOME.
J0E

Post by J0E » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:44 pm

sounds like yall are call of duty players, not battlefield players. I mean common the map is narrow, has no vehicles, is totally 1 sided, and is just a spam-fest. I will admit its fun to mindlessly sit at B and kill people but I cant handle that for more than like 1 map a week.