THE RETURN....... Of Camp Goldenglow!!!!!!!!!!

GG50

THE RETURN....... Of Camp Goldenglow!!!!!!!!!!

Post by GG50 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Deep, deep in the forest lies a great, dark evil.......ME!
Now that completely unnecessary sentence that was part of my warped train of thought at this time is done, I can tell you why you clicked on this, not because you were bored right? Right?!

Stupid Sentence number 2 complete.
So, at the urging of Humaneater and Katara (who have been adding onto Camp Goldenglow since its closing), I've decided to open up Camp Goldenglow for NEW CAMPERS!!!!!!!!!!
If you don't remember from last time, we will select campers from a waiting list, or if there are none (no one will be on that list), just ask random-ass people if they want to join up.
Camp lasts a week and at the end of that week we will pick new campers. To keep you from running away (or slitting a throats when were sleeping, never can tell) out of boredom,
We will hold contests which will involve something that I'm currently thinking of but do not know of at this time. Who wins the most contests at the end of the week wins a super-secret-prize (pile of flaming dog crap left on their respective cabin's doorstep). Girls and Guys are separated into two cabins which come stock with room for beds, a patio type thing, a fireplace, pool table(that you can't use! AMAZING), and meal hall. There are 8 beds in each cabin so 16 campers are allowed at a time. If all the slots are taken up get on the waiting list. If you want to get on the waiting list PM or leave a comment thingy under this and I'll get around to it. That's about all, we will be adding a spleef and swimming pool for later contest. Humaneater is Boys' Cabin Councilor, and Katara for Girls, I'm am Camp Director/Owner (i.e. some guy who makes other people do stuff for him).

I'm Done now and I'm hungry. DERP MAN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

-"Derp Man" was later arrested for stealing a pack of ho-hos and a 7up from the local 711, he was also charged with public intoxication, assult, and public nudity. When asked about this he reportedly said "IM TEH HAMBURLGARZ BITCH!!!!!!!11111!!!!!21!!!!!!!!!!!"
pooaw
Radio edit
<font color=#0040FF>Radio edit</font>

Re: THE RETURN....... Of Camp Goldenglow!!!!!!!!!!

Post by pooaw » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:32 pm

wtf
nightmare 101 wrote:I appreciate you brigbar, for being a sexy young lass. Every time I see one of your posts, it brings a smile to my face. My <3 aches for threads like this, and your feminine sensuality has tempered the bounds of what the immature forum truly means to us. In days long since passed, it was the breeding ground of hateful spite. Truly, this fountain of effeminate care and love called Brigbar96 has changed everything for us. We will drop our arms and hug one another. Hate is the past, and it's only made possible by our one and only..

<3 brigbar96 <3
GG50

Post by GG50 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:52 pm

pooaw wrote:wtf
Me suggest reading it over?
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

This is a signature; it is for my amusement, not yours.
Wolsk wrote:Real men don't need a woman in order to make babies.
Erickarkos

Post by Erickarkos » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:31 pm

pooaw wrote:wtf