How to Become a Resident

soraaros159

Re: How to Become a Resident

Post by soraaros159 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:53 am

Hello, Ikri I have had heaps of experience on hard mode like killing monsters, mining is on good luck for me. I hang out with joeHOOPER on my server and I still do well when there is lag but don't wonder why I keep on going offline then online I crash from lag alot. I have done creeper hugging a lot and survived and please make me a resident of j2 city!
Josh43558

Post by Josh43558 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:03 am

Ikri is not the sole authority with invitations. Actually, she's been inviting too many people lately. Just get to know someone that's part of the city and they will invite you.
Magnus: This questionnaire is invalid as there is no comedy option. Please revise and resubmit for approval.
King_Fluffy: They're all minecraft servers, they're all comedy options.
soraaros159

Post by soraaros159 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:06 am

Josh43558 wrote:Ikri is not the sole authority with invitations. Actually, she's been inviting too many people lately. Just get to know someone that's part of the city and they will invite you.
Well I know joeHOOPER and he has invited me in at the time on beta 1.3_01 but now for some reason jamietech has said I am not on the resident list now so then I posted this.
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee
<b>Happiness Committee</b>

Post by Eviltechie » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:46 am

Add R0B0T to the list of banned residents. He's koolaid.
20:37 <@mbaxter> !crepe
20:37 <@creeper> mbaxter eats a delicious crepe. Suddenly, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *KABLOOEY*
20:37 -!- mbaxter was kicked from #minecraft by creeper [Creeper Crepe]
Snugglebear wrote:Not everyone has a conscience.
Avvatar wrote:Welcome to joe.to. Where the men are men, the women are ogled, the children are mocked and we're all assholes. Donate up top.
01:35 <@TheNewt> the game ends when everyone quits

jessicamarissa91

Post by jessicamarissa91 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:01 pm

I find it sad that kewlade has so many alternate accounts. Especially since someone pointed out to me that you have to pay to get a new account...
<+J0E> i think mjcs pooped a little
<@collin> Fire all mbaxter. Ban all physics.
hsctiger78

Post by hsctiger78 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:24 pm

my username is hsctiger78 and i love to play on minecraft servers like this one and i have been playing on this server for a long time because i can't make a house and survive very well. i like being around other people and working together to create something really cool. So i would love to be able to get to the trade city on the server.
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee
<b>Happiness Committee</b>

Post by Eviltechie » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:56 pm

jessicamarissa91 wrote:I find it sad that kewlade has so many alternate accounts. Especially since someone pointed out to me that you have to pay to get a new account...
He only has one alt. He has some friends though. Kewlade is gone and banned.

Today's attacks were not related to kewlade. They were revenge for getting banned.
20:37 <@mbaxter> !crepe
20:37 <@creeper> mbaxter eats a delicious crepe. Suddenly, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *KABLOOEY*
20:37 -!- mbaxter was kicked from #minecraft by creeper [Creeper Crepe]
Snugglebear wrote:Not everyone has a conscience.
Avvatar wrote:Welcome to joe.to. Where the men are men, the women are ogled, the children are mocked and we're all assholes. Donate up top.
01:35 <@TheNewt> the game ends when everyone quits

mezzah

Post by mezzah » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:50 am

Mezzah i like to build and i rly like the city soo.... i do come on mumble...
Hiorns

Post by Hiorns » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:43 am

Hi its Hiorns, some people have told me to apply for the city so I am finally doing so :P. I've been a member on mc4 for a long while now and now theres a city I thought I might as well see if I could get access. LethargicShark said he would vouch for me to be accepted so I dont know whether that will help or not but I thought I'd give it a go. Right :-) off to play minecraft :banana:
dantesus

Post by dantesus » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Hiorns wrote:Hi its Hiorns, some people have told me to apply for the city so I am finally doing so :P. I've been a member on mc4 for a long while now and now theres a city I thought I might as well see if I could get access. LethargicShark said he would vouch for me to be accepted so I dont know whether that will help or not but I thought I'd give it a go. Right :-) off to play minecraft :banana:
I will vouch for Hiorns. He has been playing on mc4 for a long time, and I have yet to see him grief :sunny: :sunny:
MrBlip wrote:WELCOME TO THE HOTEL JOE TO
Ingfire

Post by Ingfire » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:33 pm

dantesus wrote:
Hiorns wrote:Hi its Hiorns, some people have told me to apply for the city so I am finally doing so :P. I've been a member on mc4 for a long while now and now theres a city I thought I might as well see if I could get access. LethargicShark said he would vouch for me to be accepted so I dont know whether that will help or not but I thought I'd give it a go. Right :-) off to play minecraft :banana:
I will vouch for Hiorns. He has been playing on mc4 for a long time, and I have yet to see him grief :sunny: :sunny:
Double vouch for Hiorns =] get ova here buddeh!!
{}mbaxter :: But can I see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
{}Neelpos :: They're dusted with cocaine.

{}GLaDOS :: Look at you, flying majestically through the air like an eagle...piloting a blimp.

Hiorns

Post by Hiorns » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Hehe thanks guys :D
Ikri

Post by Ikri » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:22 pm

For now, Hiorns will not be able to become a resident until more evidence is gathered. It is suspected that he was with a raiding and griefing group that recently came through the city and did quite a bit of damage. MJCS has more on this subject.

@Hiorns, if you're in the city, please leave immediately until we can get this sorted out. Leaving immediately means you keep your items, dignity and further encourages residents to extend their invitations to you.

If you choose to continue existing in the city before your innocence is confirmed, you will be killed on sight and a 24 hour kos kick placed upon you.
If you choose to continue existing in the city and break any rule, you will be placed on the city ban list.
Josh43558

Post by Josh43558 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:26 pm

soraaros159 wrote:
Josh43558 wrote:Ikri is not the sole authority with invitations. Actually, she's been inviting too many people lately. Just get to know someone that's part of the city and they will invite you.
Well I know joeHOOPER and he has invited me in at the time on beta 1.3_01 but now for some reason jamietech has said I am not on the resident list now so then I posted this.

Then joeHOOPER needs to pm you the coords to the city when both of you are in-game. Also you won't show up on the resident list unless you have been in the city for a few days and ask to be added to the list.
Magnus: This questionnaire is invalid as there is no comedy option. Please revise and resubmit for approval.
King_Fluffy: They're all minecraft servers, they're all comedy options.
easybutton

Post by easybutton » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:16 am

hello my name is easybutton and i was invited by jamietech but never got around to post on the forums here so i can be on the list so i dont cause problems. thx