Location of WildAniml's Base on MC1

snipersaurusrex

Re: Location of WildAniml's Base on MC1

Post by snipersaurusrex » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:15 am

We responded by blowing your base to bits :)
mbaxter- You forgot to put my name in 128-block high writing made from pure kittens.
Wolsk- Candy Cane dildo.
Goran42

Post by Goran42 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:24 am

You mean you launched tnt at that little add-on? You did this because our obsidian walls stop your cannons. We will not let you kill us, so you cannot claim our territory. You can try to siege us, but we have the resources to survive. You will not take our base. To continue is a waste of resources. End this foolish war, as we have been trying to do from the begaining.
Tis better to be silent and let people think your an idiot, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:59 am

Wait wait wait.

Since when is there a "teleport to player" command?
Goran42

Post by Goran42 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:13 am

There is the party teleportation command. Of course, that would mean we are in the same party as the person we ptp'd to. The party teleport is part of the mcmmo plugin on MC1.
Tis better to be silent and let people think your an idiot, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
jessicamarissa91

Post by jessicamarissa91 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Goran42 wrote:You forget one other way. We could have tp'd to someone inside the wall. When we were there the first time, before you removed the waterfall, we had on of our guys set his spawn there. He did /myspawn, and we ptp'd to him. Don't be so quick to accuse hacking. Oh, and you accuse ME of being a prick? Matthew declared war on our base for no reason other than he was bored. You try to get me with the factioneer's code of honor? What about respecting neutrality? You cannot catch me with a code you yourself will not follow. All we want is to live in peace.
So first you ptpd to someone who used a magical waterfall to get into the base, then you ptpd to someone who (dundundun) was IN our faction. Smells like you exploited and are just making up random stories to keep yourself from being banned.

And mbaxter, yes, there is an option to make a party in mcmmo and teleport to to players within the party. Dantesus had it disabled on adv.
<+J0E> i think mjcs pooped a little
<@collin> Fire all mbaxter. Ban all physics.
Goran42

Post by Goran42 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:48 pm

The fact that we had a spy in WildAniml`s faction was one of our faction`s greatest secrets. I was unwilling to admit it on a forum that the faction members read. Our spy is our only hope of ever getting them to stop attacking us. There old waterfall, which was removed after our first attack, was the only other way to explain it without risking our spy`s discovery. And yes, WildAnimls, we outsmarted you. You realy should focus less on attacking everything that moves, and more on avoiding such tricks.
Goran42

Post by Goran42 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:51 pm

This spy is also how we attacked your base with tnt. We didnt use cannons, we just had the spy set off the tnt.
Dr Lecter

Post by Dr Lecter » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Good drama read a-
Because, since you don't know me, there is a great possibility that I'm on an higher intellectuel level then you are on.
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:58 pm

jessicamarissa91 wrote:
Goran42 wrote:You forget one other way. We could have tp'd to someone inside the wall. When we were there the first time, before you removed the waterfall, we had on of our guys set his spawn there. He did /myspawn, and we ptp'd to him. Don't be so quick to accuse hacking. Oh, and you accuse ME of being a prick? Matthew declared war on our base for no reason other than he was bored. You try to get me with the factioneer's code of honor? What about respecting neutrality? You cannot catch me with a code you yourself will not follow. All we want is to live in peace.
So first you ptpd to someone who used a magical waterfall to get into the base, then you ptpd to someone who (dundundun) was IN our faction. Smells like you exploited and are just making up random stories to keep yourself from being banned.

And mbaxter, yes, there is an option to make a party in mcmmo and teleport to to players within the party. Dantesus had it disabled on adv.
I believe I fixed command access. Please let me know if otherwise, via forum PM.
Hooplah
PeaChooter
<b><font color=#40FF00>Pea</font><font color=#408000>Chooter</font></b>

Post by Hooplah » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Goran42 wrote:This spy is also how we attacked your base with tnt. We didnt use cannons, we just had the spy set off the tnt.
Huh, that's odd. Coulda sworn I saw cannons outside of our property. I even grabbed the water out of a couple.
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
jamietech
Now Biodegradable

Post by jamietech » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:58 pm

:drama:

[EDIT]WHERE IS THAT EMOTICON[/EDIT]
Goran42

Post by Goran42 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:20 pm

those cannons where fakes. we placed them to keep our spy hidden.
Hooplah
PeaChooter
<b><font color=#40FF00>Pea</font><font color=#408000>Chooter</font></b>

Post by Hooplah » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:36 pm

That's a pretty far fetched story.
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
jessicamarissa91

Post by jessicamarissa91 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:50 pm

joeHOOPER wrote:That's a fake story.
<+J0E> i think mjcs pooped a little
<@collin> Fire all mbaxter. Ban all physics.
snipersaurusrex

Post by snipersaurusrex » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:56 pm

joeHOOPER wrote:That's 56 tons of horse shit.
mbaxter- You forgot to put my name in 128-block high writing made from pure kittens.
Wolsk- Candy Cane dildo.