Postal 2 seeks beta testers for multiplayer version!

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
Sinistar
Xfire: Sinistar83

Postal 2 seeks beta testers for multiplayer version!

Post by Sinistar » Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:17 am

Well, I thought it was only going to be a select few (like me) that was going to get to test it (since I help tested the retail version), but look what I saw on GameSpot today:

Running with Scissors, publisher of Postal 2, puts out the word: beta testers wanted.

A closed beta that will permit testers to try out a multiplayer mode for Postal 2 is scheduled to go live on Friday, September 12, at approximately 6 pm.

RWS says the beta is a closed beta but will be accepting "a lot of people." The company's web site has additional information on the beta.

http://www.gopostal.com/home/index.php

"September 11 - POSTAL 2 Multiplayer Beta Announced!

We've been working on multiplayer, and we are going beta on Friday, Sept 12th at about 6pm PST. It won't be an open beta but we will be accepting a lot of people! For more information join irc.gamesnet.net and join #postal2beta or email [email protected] "
Visit Goozex to trade your old games and get newer ones for pennies on the dollar! I've traded on there for a while now and I can't recommend the site enough.
Sinistar
Xfire: Sinistar83

Post by Sinistar » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:49 pm

Looks like the multiplayer version is done because there's a demo out for it now. :)

http://www.gopostal.com/postal2/demo.php
It's 156 megs
Visit Goozex to trade your old games and get newer ones for pennies on the dollar! I've traded on there for a while now and I can't recommend the site enough.
StealthAssassin

Post by StealthAssassin » Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:31 am

i got the full thing off the net. havent played it tho

Stealth AKA White Chocolate