Unban Request Thread

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
GustavG

Re: Unban Request Thread

Post by GustavG » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:25 pm

VIEW CONTENT:
Well i can promise i wont kill anyone intentionaly and think about what i am doing in the game.... if that will help atleast
Last edited by GustavG on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:52 pm

worgeral wrote:Well i can promise i wont kill anyone intentionaly and think about what i am doing in the game.... if that will help atleast
Learn to use edit and quit posting every thought that comes to mind when you can just edit your previous post.
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:55 pm

Porky wrote:
worgeral wrote:Well i can promise i wont kill anyone intentionaly and think about what i am doing in the game.... if that will help atleast
Learn to use edit and quit posting every thought that comes to mind when you can just edit your previous post.
Sorry very rarely goes on forums. And well i might as well start a new aply seeing that i didnt have to make the first one

I swear i will not teamkill players either if its end of a round start of a round or just completely random, i will only teamkill when: waiting for players and when a round is over, i will not hurt players to be a dick or in spawn and i will not taunt team kill without thinking it through if i do any of those things i will take fully responsebility for what i have but if it happens you can ban me fully course that means i have failed you all

I dont know if you might accept this or not seeing that have been posting for some time, but please be kind its just a mere attempt to get to play with my friends
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:23 pm

I think i am done
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:48 am

Wolsk wrote:Except that it is. Just be clear about what happened and say it won't happen again.
It's really not hard to get unbanned from joe.to unless you were banned for hacking.
Is that actualy true that all you had to do is apologise? i might actualy fresh this up a little, when i first posted i was going to see why i was banned in the first place if there was any other reason and just be clear why i was banned
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Porky wrote:
P.S. - The reasons you are giving us for unbanning you is because you like the server and not why we should unban you.
Just to put this in here. Most of my friends play on the joe.to server (mostely TF4) and i allways enjoy playing with them

I understand i got banned for team killing but that was mostly course
A: Guy was being annyoing by hurting me and when i finally killed him he didnt forgive me
B: I teamkilled in the end of round because i thought it was ok
C: I taunt killed in spawn killing about half my team
(As porky said there are other reasons

Mostley B and C are things i didnt really think through and i would like to atleast have another chance. I thought that teamkilling right at the end of the round is okay if there is 10 secs left but i guess thats only if the round is over and only for the winning team.
Taunt kill is something i know i shouldt do i spawn but you know that urge you have where you just wanna do the grenade taunt in front of the game its kind of hard to let go of that since not many servers have it but i guess that is something that i should know about

Those things propeply dont mean jackshit but i thought i would just put it in there
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:25 pm

Dude, if you post here every single day, you're not going to get unbanned. All you need is 1 unban request and patience.

You seriously need to stop adding more and more to your original, stop repeating yourself over and over, and have some patience. If you keep this up, chances are you will never be unbanned.
Last edited by Bun on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Porky wrote:Dude, if you post here every single day, you're not going to get unbanned. All you need is 1 unban request and patience.
I thought my post was allready decided?
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:28 pm

worgeral wrote:
Porky wrote:Dude, if you post here every single day, you're not going to get unbanned. All you need is 1 unban request and patience.
Then why do you keep coming back every single day...

You're still contradicting yourself in a few of your posts, you literally said yes this happened, then denied it happened when I pointed it out, and now you're saying you TKed intentionally...
tehENEMY

<b></b>

Post by tehENEMY » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:32 pm

worgeral wrote: Good bye
worgeral wrote: Wait why am i still here
worgeral wrote: (Again why am i still here?)
worgeral wrote:Anyway whats done is done i posted my claim and it got denied yes its sad that i got banned from my favorite server but what can you do
worgeral wrote:here is my final song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff0N-n66Kl4
worgeral wrote:i am amazed how this thread is still going
worgeral wrote:Oh well i guess this thread is over then. See ya in the near future! *Goes into the shadows never to be seen again*
worgeral wrote:I think i am done
"if only there was such a thing as an affordable gaming laptop" ~collin day, 1993 - 2013

Watch Free the Nipple Online Free
He who casts carcinogenic stones should not live in glass meme houses.
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:34 pm

tehENEMY wrote:
worgeral wrote: Good bye
worgeral wrote: Wait why am i still here
worgeral wrote: (Again why am i still here?)
worgeral wrote:Anyway whats done is done i posted my claim and it got denied yes its sad that i got banned from my favorite server but what can you do
worgeral wrote:here is my final song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff0N-n66Kl4
worgeral wrote:i am amazed how this thread is still going
worgeral wrote:Oh well i guess this thread is over then. See ya in the near future! *Goes into the shadows never to be seen again*
worgeral wrote:I think i am done
Thank you Enemy lol. Like seriously, be patient or come back in a few months. If you were denied an unban, coming back everyday to post an unban request isn't going to help. Come back in a few months or so.

Also, like I said before, the edit button works really well. Don't need to post like 1 or 2 sentences at a time.
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Porky wrote:
worgeral wrote:
Then why do you keep coming back every single day...

You're still contradicting yourself in a few of your posts, you literally said yes this happened, then denied it happened when I pointed it out, and now you're saying you TKed intentionally...
Its very hard for me to explain what happened this is my first ban apply i have ever done. What i am trying to do correct myself and just add some thigs there and there but what you are saying is that i seem to keep changing the subject.... Allright you know what i dont care anymore do whatever you want to do with me keep setting me banned i dont care course i know this is not getting me anywhere slam the hammer or something and i wont come back
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:41 pm

worgeral wrote:Its very hard for me to explain what happened this is my first ban apply i have ever done. What i am trying to do correct myself and just add some thigs there and there but what you are saying is that i seem to keep changing the subject....
It's not hard and it's not the application. It's your story that doesn't make sense because you're saying you TKed intentionally because some guy was annoying you, then you said no when I told you that you were contradicting yourself, and now you you're saying you TKed intentionally because some guy was annoying you... It's not hard, you just need to tell us what happened, but don't contradict yourself because that would mean you're lying and you won't get unbanned.
worgeral wrote:Allright you know what i dont care anymore do whatever you want to do with me keep setting me banned i dont care course i know this is not getting me anywhere slam the hammer or something and i wont come back
Bye.
Bet you'll be back!
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:51 pm

Porky wrote:
worgeral wrote:Allright you know what i dont care anymore do whatever you want to do with me keep setting me banned i dont care course i know this is not getting me anywhere slam the hammer or something and i wont come back
Bye.
Bet you'll be back!
You are right....
I am sorry i keep posting all this and try to change the subject i guess i just miss the serve- i cant stand the fact that i was banned. When i first got on the server i had so much fun and when i was banned.. i didnt know what to do i can delete all the posts if you want. I am just sorry. I have also been thinking as much as i can and i think i know what happened
Last edited by GustavG on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:59 pm

worgeral wrote:
Porky wrote:
Bye.
Bet you'll be back!
You are right....
I am sorry i keep posting all this and try to change the subject i guess i just miss the serve- i cant stand the fact that i was banned. When i first got on the server i had so much fun and when i was banned.. i didnt know what to do i can delete all the posts if you want. I am just sorry
Oh lol, you're back! (I called it!)

Just post your unban request, which you already did, now move along with life. You don't need to come here to make a post every single day. Just don't even bother replying to what I'm typing in this post.