OBAMA WINS

Appears on http://www.joe.to. Gaming news or community information.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Re: Оbama WINS

Post by Neelpos » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:59 pm

and ignorant?
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Magnus

Post by Magnus » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Filled with 75% of both.
"What isn't remembered never happened. Memory is merely a record. You just need to re-write that record."
"Ummm, if I die... It's gonna be your fault" -Mr.Blip
"J2 I am disappoint."
Gr¦m wrote:dang mangus, is that like 15 inches?
Hellboy

Post by Hellboy » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:56 pm

Gr¦m wrote:i dont feel like its such a big deal that someone with dark skin became president. He, in no way, represents 75%+ of the stupid, ignorant black kids that go to my school. Only a small % strive to achieve and they are stupid enough to act like now that there is a black president, things are gonna get so nicer for them.
/endrant
Don't talk for a while.
Cc_Hairy

Post by Cc_Hairy » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:03 pm

bin laden wrote:I still think bush is the one that did all the shit
http://activistnews.blogspot.com/
NIPPER

Post by NIPPER » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:34 pm

hah, it transitions right into the pic you posted
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:16 pm

the mystery is being solved bit by bit

who is the REAL hairy?
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
Gr|m

Post by Gr|m » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:23 pm

Sorry if that offended anyone, it didn't really come out how I wanted.

My school is divided pretty squarely between black and white. I don't appreciate kids that come to school with no will to learn and wanting to just "clown" around, disrupting anyone that has a chance at getting an education- kids that have 0 respect for teachers, staff, and other students.
Maybe it isn't their fault because their families are broken, but they still deserve to be held accountable. There are just as many stupid white kids that go to my school, that only care about appearance but the "thug" model doesn't seem to appeal to them as often. When kids who obviously have NO clue as to what Obama or his policies are about, walk around school shouting "we got a black presideenttt" or "Obama!", it is enough to piss you off. I would be annoyed by anyone shouting/rooting for someone that they don't know about- it just happens to be Obama in this case. This has isn't a rant against black kids because I have plenty of good black friends who actually know about Obama/McCain or a rant against Obama himself, it's just a rant against people at my school who think Obama is representing them when they have no real idea as to what he truly "represents"- other than "Change.."
Magnus

Post by Magnus » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:07 pm

No shit, your in High School. What were you expecting?

joe wrote:the mystery is being solved bit by bit

who is the REAL hairy?
Didn't Hairy post a thermal image of himself some time ago, anyone have that to see if we can get a match?
"What isn't remembered never happened. Memory is merely a record. You just need to re-write that record."
"Ummm, if I die... It's gonna be your fault" -Mr.Blip
"J2 I am disappoint."
Gr¦m wrote:dang mangus, is that like 15 inches?
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:09 pm

yeah after 400 years of oppression, oppression that still exists all over the country, how DARE they have a moment of self-esteem! fuck them
bugzbunny

Post by bugzbunny » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:26 pm

"I suppose I should be ashamed to say that I take the elite view of the Noob. I don't go so far as to think that the only good Noobs are dead Noobs, but I believe nine out of every ten are, and I shouldn't like to inquire too closely into the case of the tenth." -BugzBunny (2010)
*note: not responsible for the stupidity of others
Feltope

Post by Feltope » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:02 am

This may sound silly but I have been thinking about this a lot and it is bothering me a little tell me what you guys think.

First I am happy he got elected.

Okay, all this stuff about "damn finally we are over the oppression etc. and the 'I have a dream' is a reality"
look I don't care what color someone's skin is never have most of you know that at least minimally. Does it not bother any of you that they keep screaming "a black man will be the pres."????

He is fucking half white you racist bastards!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop looking at the color of his damn skin he is an American!

okay, hopefully you guys get my point here, to me we haven't gotten past all that much when we still need to keep harping on this. Stop looking at his skin color he is half white and half black. yea yea I know people only see the color of his skin and THAT is exactly the problem I am having.

so here is the question. Are people so blind to what has gone on not to see we are still judging the man our freaking president elect by the color of his skin??

I am very happy he won but there is still a good deal of hypocrisy in the whole thing that is bugging me. Maybe I am just making to much out of it or maybe we need to look deeper into ourselves still and ask ourselves. Were we really that desperate for change or have we really gotten over the "hump"?

The latter I can only hope is the case and I am just making to much out of it!
thanks,
Feltope

no decent sig today.
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:04 am

broken link

feltope i'm not sure what you're saying.
Cc_Hairy

Post by Cc_Hairy » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:24 am

Magnus wrote:Didn't Hairy post a thermal image of himself some time ago, anyone have that to see if we can get a match?
bin laden wrote:I still think bush is the one that did all the shit
http://activistnews.blogspot.com/
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:01 pm

he also posted a pic of himself a while ago where he is in a forest or on a big rock or something, but he's tiny in the picture, can barely see him
Funny Hat Man

Post by Funny Hat Man » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:20 pm

Is there not a pic of him with his wife 'n kids?

I'm sure I've seen several D:
Funny Hat Man wrote:I awoke to an amazing blowjob only to find it was a dude... and let him finish