Portal Conspiracy

Appears on http://www.joe.to. Gaming news or community information.
Optics

Re: Portal Conspiracy

Post by Optics » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Rat-morningstar wrote:seriously. valve's going to release another epic game, and all you guys do is "boohoo i want ep3"
I haven't even completed the first portal , such a disgrace...got stuck on this bastard of a level.
Hellboy

Post by Hellboy » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:30 pm

KipperTheDog.j2 wrote:
Rat-morningstar wrote:seriously. valve's going to release another epic game, and all you guys do is "boohoo i want ep3"
I haven't even completed the first portal , such a disgrace...got stuck on this bastard of a level.
Really? I was hoping Portal would have a lot of really crazy, abstract puzzles that would be really difficult to solve- I got tripped up a few times, but nothing that ever totally stumped me. I like the direction they went with the first game, taking it out of the experiment rooms around the last few of levels, I just wish the puzzles were a bit more difficult, because everything else about the game and concept was top notch. Just give the next one a bit more longevity and some crazier puzzles, and maintain the writing, good pace, and intrigue of the first, and it'll be great.
Gr|m

Post by Gr|m » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:31 pm

hey i noticed some sort of secret code thing going on through steam. If you click the news you can find "portal 2 announced", certain letters are underlined... someone figure it out.
Velp

Post by Velp » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:40 pm

drattmannh0nee
mbaxter wrote:David tennant makes everything better
Neelpos wrote:Because maybe if my post count is high enough everyone will love me, golly
Base

Post by Base » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Drama n Honee

AKA

I <3 HUGABEES

In other words, it's a joke about Halo's ARG

Which means this might be a joke

Dammit valve

Edit: Or I can just totally miss the T's. That works too
Yatta! wrote: *Probability of not fucking up the engine is correlated to the chance of M&Ms being in an M&M cookie, which are really fucking delicious, mind you.
http://gamepsyche.wordpress.com/ <--My blog.

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER
MrBlip
It was inevitable.

Post by MrBlip » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:51 pm

It's a new login/password for the BBS.
9:18 PM - mrblip: im allowed to have my own opinions
9:19 PM - Dr. Doctorpus: no youre not
koko
[citation needed]

Post by koko » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:57 pm

hmmmm BBS is busy ill keep trying
CaptainTripps wrote:I curse and complain all the time. The fuck you gonna do about it?
MrBlip
It was inevitable.

Post by MrBlip » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:21 pm

koko wrote:hmmmm BBS is busy ill keep trying
Don't. You'll just be slowing it down for the people who actually have it working.
9:18 PM - mrblip: im allowed to have my own opinions
9:19 PM - Dr. Doctorpus: no youre not
Rat-morningstar
sexy Belgian god
<b><u>sexy Belgian god</u></b>

Post by Rat-morningstar » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:24 pm

loging into the BBS with drattman/ h0nee gives you some lines of seemingly bullshit

however, if you open them with the program you get by logging in with backup/backup you get images
http://portalwiki.net/index.php/APF_Images

also, this is supposedly the end of the ARG
koko
[citation needed]

Post by koko » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:26 pm

MrBlip wrote:Don't. You'll just be slowing it down for the people who actually have it working.
ya i gave up...
CaptainTripps wrote:I curse and complain all the time. The fuck you gonna do about it?
Optics

Post by Optics » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:12 am

Hellboy wrote:
KipperTheDog.j2 wrote:
Really? I was hoping Portal would have a lot of really crazy, abstract puzzles that would be really difficult to solve- I got tripped up a few times, but nothing that ever totally stumped me. I like the direction they went with the first game, taking it out of the experiment rooms around the last few of levels, I just wish the puzzles were a bit more difficult, because everything else about the game and concept was top notch. Just give the next one a bit more longevity and some crazier puzzles, and maintain the writing, good pace, and intrigue of the first, and it'll be great.
just completed it a minute ago , you're right it's pretty easy , last time I played was like a year ago , I guess my logic is better now. although I was so damn close to the end before.
Cow
pl w+4 b
<b>pl w+4 b</b>

Post by Cow » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:34 am

Yes.
Franklin

Post by Franklin » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:05 pm

I doubt they'll just release Portal 2 this holiday season. When's the last time they released 1 game "This holiday season"
Velp

Post by Velp » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Franklin wrote:I doubt they'll just release Portal 2 this holiday season. When's the last time they released 1 game "This holiday season"
The past 3 years they have had games come out in the holiday season.
mbaxter wrote:David tennant makes everything better
Neelpos wrote:Because maybe if my post count is high enough everyone will love me, golly
japanimater

Post by japanimater » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:32 am

Velp wrote:
Franklin wrote:I doubt they'll just release Portal 2 this holiday season. When's the last time they released 1 game "This holiday season"
The past 3 years they have had games come out in the holiday season.
I you meant halloween as a holiday season then you are correct, The Orange Box came out October 10th 2007
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally. What makes you so damn special?!
"I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it". -Alien vs. Predator