Report-a-Griefer

Discussion relating to Minecraft and Minecraft servers
joe
The Big Cheese

Re: Report-a-Griefer

Post by joe » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:04 pm

and don't we warn people before banning them?
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:46 pm

It was a situation where people came, griefed, and left. They were banned such that they don't do it again.
Ikri

Post by Ikri » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:07 pm

xTragicz and HyTech_Turtle were greifing Beastdude234's house on mc2. I teleported to Beast and found the two in the base of his house running around. They stopped when I asked them to explain the situation. They didn't say a word and ran off into the distance.

Time: 2:09p PST.
Beastdude234

Post by Beastdude234 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:34 pm

Ikri wrote:xTragicz and HyTech_Turtle were greifing Beastdude234's house on mc2. I teleported to Beast and found the two in the base of his house running around. They stopped when I asked them to explain the situation. They didn't say a word and ran off into the distance.

Time: 2:09p PST.
yes i had spawned in and they were destroying my house
Beaverman

Post by Beaverman » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:13 am

MrBlip wrote:After seeing what he said, no it may have been a misunderstanding.

To say 'no slurs allowed' is extremely vague for some people. They may not know what a slur is, or what you should consider a slur. Some words are pretty obvious, while others not so much.
as stated in other thread i am from denmark, and therefore english is not my primary language... (as can be seen with my excessive use of comma's) and before i saw calodens thread in the unban thread, i did not even know what a "slur" was, i am still not completely sure...

"Don't hate bacteria, they are the only culture some people have..."
"Yesterday someone actually commented me on my parking. I got out to my car to find a little note that said "parking fine"... so that was nice"
King_Fluffy
Xfire: kingfluffysxfire

Post by King_Fluffy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:42 am

Basically a word that is used to offend.
tehENEMY wrote:I purchased tortilla strips not chips. They aren't even triangles they taste like lies.
Not huffy or stuffy, nor tiny or tall,
But fluffy, just fluffy, with no brains at all.

[img2]http://images.joe.to/images/2c0da8b58756cc8f740d0f5f1e6da7a2.png[/img2]
Beaverman

Post by Beaverman » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:21 am

King_Fluffy wrote:Basically a word that is used to offend.
wait wut? so all even remotely offensive is banned? so i can't even call people "cakehead" (i just made that up)?

"Don't hate bacteria, they are the only culture some people have..."
"Yesterday someone actually commented me on my parking. I got out to my car to find a little note that said "parking fine"... so that was nice"
Ikri

Post by Ikri » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:33 am

Beaverman wrote:
King_Fluffy wrote:Basically a word that is used to offend.
wait wut? so all even remotely offensive is banned? so i can't even call people "cakehead" (i just made that up)?
Assuming "cakehead" isn't derogatory, it would be fine. However, going on a rampage insulting every other person's sexuality, nationality, creativity, origins, disabilities, etc. would certainly not be okay. A warning would be given, and if that user does not stop, a ban could be in their future. :P
EbonHawk

Post by EbonHawk » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Assuming "cakehead" isn't derogatory, it would be fine. However, going on a rampage insulting every other person's sexuality, nationality, creativity, origins, disabilities, etc. would certainly not be okay.
Yes, that's what these forums are for... ;)

You cakehead.
Neelpos wrote:This is j2, "on topic" is a luxury here
Your first quote from me is from a basic rule of the forums.
<+Django> it will be really funny if 10 years from now, beiber will all harden up, with a stuble smoking cigars starring in action movies spitting oneliners.
iluswirl

Post by iluswirl » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:29 am

Ohh you so funny, EbonHawk. You very very funny.

Now go sit in that corner over there, and chew on the drywall for me, you FLAMERETARDANTPONY.
ChaosZHion

Post by ChaosZHion » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:39 am

Came to report a griefing of my tree hotel in the realistic area by WZL and OliverB I will say, I did not see them do it, but I have a good idea of who took it by the fact that they took one of my rooms, and added it to their restaurant.

(These photos might be a bit big, sorry. )

Picture of the sign of the resturant they made.

Top of the roof of the restaurant, to the left is my hotel room, now labeled cozy tree, and to the right, is the hallway to the rest of my hotel, that they turned into a watch tower.

The watch tower they made. and the steps are the steps straight through my hotel, the path to the right, was my walkway.

Between the two points in these picture, was a hallway made of tree wood and branches, now destroyed by what they made.

The sign claiming it as my place. And the area that was sealed that I had to break through.

Normally I wouldn't care if they just took the room, but its the fact that they sealed off the rest of my hotel, to hide the fact that it was there... Once again, not sure they did it, since I didn't see it, but its built right into my hotel.
"Every stream leads to a flowing river, and every flowing river, leads to the utmost largest mass of water. The ocean. So who cares in the grand scheme of things, if you snuff out one of those tiny flowing streams. No one, but those who strive to exist around that one stream. "
NightFantom
fuck you i'm a dragon
<font color=#800000>fuck you i'm a dragon</font>

Post by NightFantom » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:41 am

chaos, if you fear your pics might be too big, use the [img2] tag
that seems like a huge amount of work for no good reason - joe
or, you know, sarcasm - Neelpos
ExGBrian

Post by ExGBrian » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Mah9boi griefed my house sometime between 3-6:20 today removing half my structure and putiing staires and stuff into my house

plz take care of this
Mbaxter - Your signature has been murdered mercilessly

Neelpos - I'm now expecting blip to accidentally construct a nonstop minecart that transports lava to every major forest on MC2
MrBlip - You absolutely know I'll find some fucking way to do that.

MJCS - If this was MC4 it is all Kosher.

Mbaxter - You seem silly. :)

Ikri

Post by Ikri » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:17 pm

ExGBrian wrote:Mah9boi griefed my house sometime between 3-6:20 today removing half my structure and putiing staires and stuff into my house

[img2]http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4640/86554791.png[./img2]
[img2]http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/4184/87447826.png[./img2]
plz take care of this
Sorry, Brian... he had been building his own room from non-themed materials (diamond, etc.) in the second story of Invading Tree, so I stopped him and asked if he'd like a room instead. He agreed and I took him up to the new development. He chose the room next to yours and built like mad, it appears: four stories, including a garden and a drug paraphernalia hall... impressive. He also built over Mmm_Cake's unit, too.

Suitcase08 and I are removing his (obvious) additions now. You might have to rebuild what he destroyed since I don't know exactly what it was you had up there, other than EB. We'll leave him a message letting him know he's over stepped his boundaries and will need to be aware and respectful of his neighbors. It's possible he was just oblivious to how absolutely huge his additions were to his unit in Invading Tree.

I don't know who removed the sign to his room, but it shouldn't have been removed at all regardless of his offenses.
MJCS

Post by MJCS » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Perm ban for these guys:
Taylon destroyed tower (grief)
Liakos94 griefer (helped on the tower)