Arizona shooting

Appears on http://www.joe.to. Gaming news or community information.
CaptainTripps

Arizona shooting

Post by CaptainTripps » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Hasn't been mentioned yet, wonder if anyone had any thoughts?

How long until someone takes a potshot at Obama, do you think? Seems like where we're headed.
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;—World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.
pepper

Re: Arizona shooting

Post by pepper » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:07 pm

I found it funny how her site went down when the ordeal happened but other than that nothing was funny about this, a 9 year old kid dead over what? Politics? Or something more, I don't know.
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:13 pm

nothing surprising

there are a lot of crazy people out there, combined with right wing noise machine fearmongering, making people believe democrats are attacking them. it's only natural a crazy would do what makes sense to him - defend himself from the attacks
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:24 am

So how many died violently for my amusement this time?
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Sk1n

Post by Sk1n » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:12 am

joe wrote:nothing surprising

there are a lot of crazy people out there, combined with right wing noise machine fearmongering, making people believe democrats are attacking them. it's only natural a crazy would do what makes sense to him - defend himself from the attacks
Way to take a tragedy carried out by a crazy fuckhead and taking advantage by putting a spin on it just so you can take potshots.
I’m afraid of two things: women and snakes. They both have the ability to hurt me and make it look like it was my fault.
stickbeast

Post by stickbeast » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:39 am

Django wrote:Why would you want to eat a deer, that animal is dirty.
MrBlip
It was inevitable.

Post by MrBlip » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:12 am

Sk1n wrote:Way to take a tragedy carried out by a crazy fuckhead and taking advantage by putting a spin on it just so you can take potshots.
Except he's right.
9:18 PM - mrblip: im allowed to have my own opinions
9:19 PM - Dr. Doctorpus: no youre not
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:19 am

MrBlip wrote:
Sk1n wrote:Way to take a tragedy carried out by a crazy fuckhead and taking advantage by putting a spin on it just so you can take potshots.
Except he's right.
DUN DUN DUNNN!!!
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
NIPPER

Post by NIPPER » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:43 am

stickbeast wrote:http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10

his youtube channel
He is Erad3 on here too http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread592730/pg1
kid was obviously completely insane long before he decided to murder people.

Why was he allowed to buy a gun is the question people should be asking.
Sk1n

Post by Sk1n » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:40 pm

MrBlip wrote:
Except he's right.
Speculating that it's because of apparent right wing rhetoric without knowing any details or motivations of the guy and making a bullshit statement barely a day after the incident is stupid. And if you look at his youtube videos there is nothing about a political ideology. It's random musings of a crazy fuck.
I’m afraid of two things: women and snakes. They both have the ability to hurt me and make it look like it was my fault.
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:42 pm

he shot a bunch of democrats

it's not really speculation lol
CaptainTripps

Post by CaptainTripps » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:49 pm

Well he didn't do it so he could marry Jodie Foster, his crazy is the political, anti-government type. Not the random "My Dog said so" type.

Not sure why you want to ignore that, imagine if he looked Middle Eastern. "Crazy rightwing gunman" is just as much a valid profile as "Arab Terrorist".
Last edited by CaptainTripps on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;—World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.
Sk1n

Post by Sk1n » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:49 pm

joe wrote:he shot a bunch of democrats

it's not really speculation lol
Again, show me where in his random manifesto type writings he spoke about having issue with the democrats.

Besides, you really have no right to talk shit about the sanity of someone like this.

From another thread:
joe wrote:
Sk1n wrote:I'm just curious why anyone who may agree with a republican viewpoint gets fucking crucified at the drop of a hat.
i see the right wing party in the US right now as the embodiment of pure evil. if it were up to me, everyone who considers themselves a member of the tea party or watches fox news (not in an ironic sense) should be killed. and then the country will be rid of this cancer for a little while, at least until the rich figure out another way to exploit some of the masses to protect themselves.
Sk1n

Post by Sk1n » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:53 pm

CaptainTripps wrote:Well it didn't do it so he could marry Jodie Foster, his crazy is the political, anti-government type. Not the random "My Dog said so" type.
I never said he didn't have a sick view of the world and politics. I'm sure that had something to do with it, but to sit there and go, "It was because of republicans" is an asinine thing to say when there was no evidence to the contrary. If he had pages of right wing manifestos and his videos and forum posts talked about how the democrats are ruining the country, than yeah I'll would agree. But there isn't and people are using a tragic situation to make jackass comments with no basis.
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:20 pm

i don't have to show shit in his random writings

he fucking shot democrats lol

nice try avoiding that small fact but i'm not going to ignore it