Ask me about LoL -I'll help you pwn/I'm awesome

multiplayer online battle arena (DotA, LoL, HoN, DotA2, etc.)
BalthazarMcLovin

Re: Ask me about LoL -I'll help you pwn/I'm awesome

Post by BalthazarMcLovin » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:44 am

Brolaf, haven't started up on him yet, he's someone I want to try out. Jungle Olaf would be my planned way to be playing him. Tips please , your highness (route, build, what to do, how to gank, etc.)
teaching bitches how to swim
Campy

Post by Campy » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:08 pm

I'm having some trouble against Morde as Xin Zhao. What should I do to kill him as fast as I can before his shield goes up?
collinday wrote:If you want to know the secret, we reset every time baxter takes a shower.
Steam: Thecoolenginger
Mad_Dugan
Hyperbole much?

Post by Mad_Dugan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:26 pm

ERQW

Position yourself opposite your minions so he has to decide how to recharge his shield. Your 'R' gives MR and armor, so he can't recharge off of you very well. (Too many Xin Z. players use the Ult as a finishing move, which isn't its best use.)

(This assumes you are the same level or you are higher; otherwise, bring friends.)
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane. - Philip K. Dick
The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away. - Philip K. Dick
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet - Abraham Lincoln
NightFantom
fuck you i'm a dragon
<font color=#800000>fuck you i'm a dragon</font>

Post by NightFantom » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:04 pm

xin ult as finishing move?
i suck as xin and even i don't do that ö

by the way, got galio now, i can "easily" solo top against any but the biggest harassers

just got one problem: either i get nearly no minions (basic attacks are too weak and melee range, so it's easy to attack me at that point, esp if they are ranged) or i get tons of minions (nearly the whole wave all the time) using my q

now the problem is, with the first option i'm underfarmed and they kinda push i guess..
and with the second option i push like fuck and my jungler can't try to gank, while theirs can't fail his gank

not that big of a problem, but i was wondering if you had any other tactics to employ as galio so i can farm (and harass with my q, bitches love harass) without getting me so vulnerable
that seems like a huge amount of work for no good reason - joe
or, you know, sarcasm - Neelpos
Estroy

Post by Estroy » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:17 am

DATS IMPAWSIBUL
League of Legends EU West: Estroy (Level 30)
Me_EB

Post by Me_EB » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:51 pm

All questions are seen. But I am out of town smartphone only. I should be on my laptop friday and will answer all your questions in depth.
BalthazarMcLovin

Post by BalthazarMcLovin » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:05 am

Fuck Olaf, Nidalee help please. I don't know what to do, hybrid or straight AP. AP seems like a better option for early game, but I want the control in fights to stay. Runes for a hybrid maybe too?
Last edited by BalthazarMcLovin on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Estroy

Post by Estroy » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:32 am

Build & route on jungle nocturne would be pleased. <3
Rat-morningstar
sexy Belgian god
<b><u>sexy Belgian god</u></b>

Post by Rat-morningstar » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:47 am

BalthazarMcLovin wrote:Fuck Olaf, Nidalee help please. I don't know what to do, hybrid or straight AP. AP seems like a better option for early game, but I want the control in fights to stay. Runes for a hybrid maybe too?
the only thing nid needs is AP and some basic hp/resistances so she doesn't die as soon as someone looks at her

rod of ages is your friend
if you think you're still too squishy, zonia's hourglass and/or abyssal scepter
Lad Stankfoot
Martyn J. Bootyspoon
Martyn J. Bootyspoon

Post by Lad Stankfoot » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:03 pm

wafflez / mclovin got me to start playing LoL again. i've been playing gangplank and using this guide:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legen ... acts-98004

any tips?
fan0721pke wrote:Make sure all open sores on penis have thoroughly dried and wholesale touch screen laptops scabbed over before use.When taking four cocks in the ass, make sure to have an equal amount of cock in your mouth to reduce the risk of CHI imbalance.
Mad_Dugan
Hyperbole much?

Post by Mad_Dugan » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Lad Stankfoot wrote:wafflez / mclovin got me to start playing LoL again. i've been playing gangplank and using this guide:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legen ... acts-98004

any tips?
That's the one I use, with variation depending on other team. E.g. negatron cloak if AP heavy

I use Parrley to harass, rather than farm early game, which usually keeps them low when our jungler ganks.
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane. - Philip K. Dick
The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away. - Philip K. Dick
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet - Abraham Lincoln
Gr|m

Post by Gr|m » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:26 am

I think the harassing with parrley is going to kind of depend on who you are laning against.. no matter what, it's costing you mana even if you're using it for last hitting. If you can actually get worthwhile harass in then it seems much more worthwhile than using it to last hit
Estroy

Post by Estroy » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:26 pm

If you're up against an unharassable shitlane with a support who heals everything, last hit with parrley is the way to go.
BalthazarMcLovin

Post by BalthazarMcLovin » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Fuck solely AP Nidalee, hybrid is the way to go. Going straight AP means you have a very luck based ability to damage with, if you are up against a good player that is. A good player will dodge the spears very easily. The AP is very nice with her heal however, still if playing Nidalee more carry-ish I honestly think hybrid is the way to go; the pounce, takedown and swipe combo does a load of damage and usually results in getting a kill. Furthermore, because you have AP too there is that massive heal that you have and still that spear nuke.
CheeseRocks

Post by CheeseRocks » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:16 pm

BalthazarMcLovin wrote:Fuck solely AP Nidalee, hybrid is the way to go. Going straight AP means you have a very luck based ability to damage with, if you are up against a good player that is. A good player will dodge the spears very easily. The AP is very nice with her heal however, still if playing Nidalee more carry-ish I honestly think hybrid is the way to go; the pounce, takedown and swipe combo does a load of damage and usually results in getting a kill. Furthermore, because you have AP too there is that massive heal that you have and still that spear nuke.
Thought I would take time off vacation to answer this to the best of my ability. If you are going to be playing with a jungler then you need the solo top. Nidalee needs brush to be effective IMO, in a 1v1 at top your build will depend on who you are facing. If you are against a high armor hero such as Jarvan, Renektok etc you will want to go more flat ap. Against the more squishy solo hybrid is usually more useful to get as much damage from cougar form. (Rageblade, dcap, lich bane) I would suggest watching videos of hotshotgg who's comsidered pretty much the best nidalee player in the world. As for playstyle nidalee is an outstanding lane pusher, while the outer turret is still up as long as you have a few traps in the river you should be able to avoid any ganks using brush and cougar/pounce. Once you have taken the outer turret I would suggest buying wards if you plan to continue pushing. I usually grab flash/teleport so if a teamfight does break out you should be able to teleport to a nearby ward/creep and assist your team. Have fun.

Note : Level heal first