TF Community cartoon series (EP. 6 NOW ONLINE!)

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
pinkle

Re: TF Community cartoon series (EP. 6 NOW ONLINE!)

Post by pinkle » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:25 pm

I never complained >:U It was just unexpected, and I said it would be cool to see just me with fox ears or whatever, but I fully embrace my rappyness <3 And I said I had been wanting a raptor character for a while now, sooooo stfu wolsk :p
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:42 pm

pinkle wrote:What the fuck why am I a fucking raptor? I hate this shitty show. Fuck you, stabby. Change my character to a furry RIGHT NOW or take my character out of the goddamn show.

???
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:14 pm

fucking lmao you little shit bahahaha
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:26 pm

pinkle wrote:I never complained >:U It was just unexpected, and I said it would be cool to see just me with fox ears or whatever, but I fully embrace my rappyness
I believe you misspelled rape. :awesome:
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:32 pm

DERRRP MY BAD DERP DERP lol ;)
horade

Post by horade » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:23 pm

pinkle wrote:I never complained >:U It was just unexpected, and I said it would be cool to see just me with fox ears or whatever, but I fully embrace my rappyness <3 And I said I had been wanting a raptor character for a while now, sooooo stfu wolsk :p
Pinkle Rappy is my favourite character in The Locals and the one i most enjoyed drawing, i want more rappyness!!!
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:03 pm

I do not want any rape ok thanks
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Post by Hippie of doom » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:07 pm

narwal wrote:I do not want any rape ok thanks
What you want and what you get are 2 different things.
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:09 pm

VelociRAPEtor >:3
3 Ducks
High-Chancellor of Bread Crumbs

Post by 3 Ducks » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:05 pm

OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect...
Quack
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:08 pm

3 Ducks wrote:Image
OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect...
3 Ducks++
rockerboy
Pls luv me
<font color=#e900da><b>Pls luv me</b></font>

Post by rockerboy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:13 pm

I'm alive when she tries to rape me so show respect...
This raping is so pleasant.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Officially the best post in the history of internet ever

Edit: Only thing is the axe would be a sharpened volcano fragment, we have a very monogamous relationship you see ;3 Still awesome though lol. I put it in my siggy hehe
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Post by Hippie of doom » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:36 pm

rockerboy5 wrote:I'm alive when she tries to rape me so show respect...
Until she pulls out the strap on jackhammer
Parasyte wrote:
3 Ducks++
3 Ducks +++++++++++++
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Hippie of doom wrote:
rockerboy5 wrote:I'm alive when she tries to rape me so show respect...
Until she pulls out the strap on jackhammer
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.