THIS is why WoW is going down hill.

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
Magnus

THIS is why WoW is going down hill.

Post by Magnus » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:39 pm

What is this shit? Pandas are not even part of WoW lore!

"What isn't remembered never happened. Memory is merely a record. You just need to re-write that record."
"Ummm, if I die... It's gonna be your fault" -Mr.Blip
"J2 I am disappoint."
Gr¦m wrote:dang mangus, is that like 15 inches?
ja raul

Re: THIS is why WoW is going down hill.

Post by ja raul » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:57 pm

i dont wow but ive played wc3.. pretty sure pandas are part of the lore
Magnus

Post by Magnus » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:51 pm

I never ever saw them in the original lore. I have both WC / WC2 manuals and they are never mentioned.
"What isn't remembered never happened. Memory is merely a record. You just need to re-write that record."
"J2 I am disappoint."
Lad Stankfoot
Martyn J. Bootyspoon
Martyn J. Bootyspoon

Post by Lad Stankfoot » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:55 pm

the pandas were like some wierd easter egg/april fool's joke race, and now apparently they're an expansion, unless blizzard is pulling a fast one.
fan0721pke wrote:Make sure all open sores on penis have thoroughly dried and wholesale touch screen laptops scabbed over before use.When taking four cocks in the ass, make sure to have an equal amount of cock in your mouth to reduce the risk of CHI imbalance.
Magnus

Post by Magnus » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:58 pm

They are pulling a fast one, its called the expansion.
"J2 I am disappoint."
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:07 am

So they went from this

to this
Atleast i know 1 person who will play it now jermm
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
dantesus

Post by dantesus » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:02 am

I was hoping that they would do the emerald dream over this crap, though I am not surprised. I was disappointed with Cataclysm, not that the whole Deathwing idea wasn't cool, but a lot of the cool people I played with in Wrath of the Lich King left wow before Cataclysm was released. I lost my passion for the game, and I even tried to lead a raiding group but the dedication that was in Wrath was non-existent in Cataclysm. I understand that wow subscription is starting to dive, and Blizzard is hard at work with another mmo, so this is probably the last expansion that we will see for the World of Warcraft.
MrBlip wrote:WELCOME TO THE HOTEL JOE TO
Hoodedsniper

Post by Hoodedsniper » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:10 am

dantesus wrote:I was hoping that they would do the emerald dream over this crap, though I am not surprised. I was disappointed with Cataclysm, not that the whole Deathwing idea wasn't cool, but a lot of the cool people I played with in Wrath of the Lich King left wow before Cataclysm was released. I lost my passion for the game, and I even tried to lead a raiding group but the dedication that was in Wrath was non-existent in Cataclysm. I understand that wow subscription is starting to dive, and Blizzard is hard at work with another mmo, so this is probably the last expansion that we will see for the World of Warcraft.
Wrath was awful, the only raiding dedication that mattered in wrath was ulduar hard modes on 25, that was the shit.

But other than that, wrath was awful and i wish blizzard released an expansion as good as the burning crusade because that was by far the best expansion and most content imo.
pooaw
Radio edit
<font color=#0040FF>Radio edit</font>

Post by pooaw » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:08 am

WoW was dead after BC ended. WotLK was a disappointment. This is just another giant shit coming out of Blizzards ass.
nightmare 101 wrote:I appreciate you brigbar, for being a sexy young lass. Every time I see one of your posts, it brings a smile to my face. My <3 aches for threads like this, and your feminine sensuality has tempered the bounds of what the immature forum truly means to us. In days long since passed, it was the breeding ground of hateful spite. Truly, this fountain of effeminate care and love called Brigbar96 has changed everything for us. We will drop our arms and hug one another. Hate is the past, and it's only made possible by our one and only..

<3 brigbar96 <3
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:58 am

Seriously? WoW has been going downhill for a long time, I'm really surprised they haven't hit the bottom.

Doesn't anybody remember the drunken panda? Image
Magnus

Post by Magnus » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:08 pm

I played him in DOTA

Yeah, after BC WoW just lost is lustre for me. WotLK was alright, but it felt lacking, same with Cata, there was no hook, no diversity. Everyone played the same spec for their class, the same spec for PvP. Had the same rotations, same abilities. It was to be expected, there is so much theory crafting in that game it's insane.

HOPEfully, when GW2 drops it will be able to fill the hole left in my heart.
"J2 I am disappoint."
a1dan
Chills. Shoots Darts.

Post by a1dan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:54 pm

I think the key to enjoying the game (and most games) at this point is to simply not take it serious.

I haven't raided in a long time and I probably never will again. I enjoy the levelling aspect of the game and doing some heroics/PVP/Arena with RL friends. I just use the game as a time-killer. I was never a fan of dedicating 6-hours to sitting and playing a specific video game (so the upcoming scenario aspect sounds interesting to me), I can't live my life like that. It's just a video game.

And to be honest, I never thought the lore was even readable, it was always just a cheesefest.
ImageImageImageImage
Jason wrote:Can't wait to fall in love with a beautiful young man
Jason wrote:Like if I successfully hook up with this guy amazing shit could HAPPEN
Help me get more dropbox space!
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:38 pm

I can enjoy a game like WoW. but not when the difference between level 80 and 85 is 100,000 HP/Mana

There's no excuse for that other than terrible game design. A level 80 should have a fair shot at killing a level 83 or 84
a1dan
Chills. Shoots Darts.

Post by a1dan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Eh, I don't think it's that big of a deal. You can level from 80-85 in 1-2 afternoons, so it's not like you're going to have to deal with those kind of fights for a very long time.

I've been playing on one of the most populated servers in NA and I haven't been ganked since I was in the 50's.
ImageImageImageImage
Jason wrote:Can't wait to fall in love with a beautiful young man
Jason wrote:Like if I successfully hook up with this guy amazing shit could HAPPEN
Help me get more dropbox space!
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:09 am

a1dan wrote:Eh, I don't think it's that big of a deal. You can level from 80-85 in 1-2 afternoons, so it's not like you're going to have to deal with those kind of fights for a very long time.

I've been playing on one of the most populated servers in NA and I haven't been ganked since I was in the 50's.
WOW!
what a nerd
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."