Vroengard Faction

BarrelRoller

Vroengard Faction

Post by BarrelRoller » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Hello Forum, w1n5t0n4 here (ignore forum name :D ) with a great opportunity for you: joining Vroengard.
Yes, this is a brand new faction, BUT that does not mean that the faction is new. Confused? Well you shouldn't be. The faction used to be Teirm, but we relocated and changed our name and at the same time lost a few members.

About us:
Well, we are powerful, and we have an obsidian spawn base now :D . Our base is well, a base, no coordinates for all of you. I have big plans for this faction, but they can only be achieved by having a big loyal group of members. We share most of our stuff, but be aware that there IS a reserved spot for moderator items just so the faction has a reserved so to speak.

Application:
This is an example application.Please post this:
  • IGN: w1n5t0n4
    Favorite Skill: Mining
    Level: 444 (number 1 ;) )
    Power: 10
    Grief History: None
    Previous Factions: Tacos, Orleans, Teirm
    Were you banned/kicked from a faction?: No
    If so, why?: N/A
    Extra Info (stuff that might get u chosen): Well, really i have only been on twp factions because Tacos died, and my most loyal member has been with me as we move from faction to faction usually grabbing those from the previous faction and bringing them to the new one. I am loyal, I never steal from members because hey, whats good about a leader who just takes all your crap?

AND finally
    tell one of our moderators (or me) in game that you have applied, and say this:
    xxSAFExx
You may be wondering about that skill thing. That is because we need people to have jobs, loosely, but jobs nonetheless or the faction would collapse. 8O

There will be no restriction to the number of applicants accepted, but if we feel we need no more people.. well, you do the math.

Moderators:
combatmonk (awesome name right?)

Allies:
Orzo
Dragon
Solo
Creepators
IdiotSquad (bummer name...)
KILLING
Dwarf
Tempest

Enemies:
Enemies usually come on a come and go basis when we need to raid someone etc.
None ATM
Last edited by BarrelRoller on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Vroengard Faction

Post by BarrelRoller » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Any who are wary of the probably impending reset, and do not fear. Although we have a vast number of supplies, and the reset will help us do what I founded this faction for: move away from an area with griefers afoot and strive to become a powerful faction that all people know about. I think the rest will allow us to come out strong by being one of the first factions of more than 1 person to be created on the new server
Lord of Fire

Post by GB_Knight » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:52 am

w
Last edited by GB_Knight on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
mbaxter wrote:Someone got upset over being banned and blasted the servers with several gallons of urine. The server will be back up some time tomorrow. I'm not trained in dealing with human waste.
Best quote eva
BarrelRoller

Post by BarrelRoller » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:59 am

Of course your sword skill is insane: u were part of CRC :D

accepted

Post by DWalk » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:36 pm

His sword skill isn't 514.
I have the highest sword skill on the server at 501.

brianomarr

Post by brianomarr » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:00 pm

DWalk wrote:I have the highest sword skill on the server at 501.
I'm pretty sure you aren't the highest sword skill, since Gb has 514.
Tata
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:07 pm

brianomarr wrote:
DWalk wrote:I have the highest sword skill on the server at 501.
I'm pretty sure you aren't the highest sword skill, since Gb has 514.
GB is incorrect. 501 is the highest skill belonging to dwalk. Next is mathew at 393. GB isn't even in the top ten so he's below 242.
spiepeb436

Post by spiepeb436 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:06 pm

IGN: spiepeb436
Favorite Skill: Sword
Level: 2
Power: 7
Grief History: Spamming if that counts
Previous Factions: Wolfpack and Dragons (May Have Forgotten Others)
Were you banned/kicked from a faction?: No
If so, why?: N/A
Extra Info (stuff that might get u chosen): I need a faction that is Stronger And Less Random Because my other faction Wolfpack Was messed with by a fellow member and Dragons terrible because i kept getting raided and I couldn't find a good Base. Oh and now my power is 4 Because Someone pushed me into your Lava Pit