Level Thief!?

nicealpha

Level Thief!?

Post by nicealpha » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:42 pm

All of my levels for all my stats got erased overnight. Plz help :/.
demondude wrote: Why you should be unbanned: Because the ban was invalid to begin with! I didn't grief, I have never griefed, I am very offended that some moron is accusing me of griefing! More than likely that moron was the one doing the griefing.. double check your logs! And next time don't falsely ban people!

I HAVE NEVER GRIEFED ANYTHING AND I NEVER WOULD SO FUCK OFF IF YOU BELIEVE I DO, YOU'RE DEAD WRONG.

Overturn this false ban and remove the admin or admins who were responsible for it, as they are the griefers, not me.
brianomarr

Re: Level Thief!?

Post by brianomarr » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:11 pm

The reset is coming!
Tata
nicealpha

Post by nicealpha » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:55 pm

brianomarr wrote:The reset is coming!
yeah, But when?
demondude wrote: Why you should be unbanned: Because the ban was invalid to begin with! I didn't grief, I have never griefed, I am very offended that some moron is accusing me of griefing! More than likely that moron was the one doing the griefing.. double check your logs! And next time don't falsely ban people!

I HAVE NEVER GRIEFED ANYTHING AND I NEVER WOULD SO FUCK OFF IF YOU BELIEVE I DO, YOU'RE DEAD WRONG.

Overturn this false ban and remove the admin or admins who were responsible for it, as they are the griefers, not me.
jamietech
Now Biodegradable

Post by jamietech » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:16 am

brianomarr wrote:The reset is coming!
I'm going to ask you to stop spreading that shit around the forums, thanks.
brianomarr

Post by brianomarr » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:11 pm

jamietech wrote:I'm going to ask you to stop spreading that shit around the forums, thanks.
Ok.
Tata