JOE.TO CASUAL DOTA 2 INHOUSE

multiplayer online battle arena (DotA, LoL, HoN, DotA2, etc.)
MindFlayer

JOE.TO CASUAL DOTA 2 INHOUSE

Post by MindFlayer » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:35 pm

this should exist, so i'm creating it. if you're interested in doing inhouse matches, post your steam id in this thread and what times you usually play.

since inhouse games don't drop items, we could also do 5-man matchmaking teams. but inhouse games can be tonnes of fun as long as people aren't dickheads and listen to players that are better than them and don't insult players that are worse than them. if we can get ~15-20 of us, it should be enough of us to get an inhouse game going at any time. i also have three or four friends that play, so you guys are more than welcome to bring your friends if we can't manage to get a full-house of j2ers.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mindflayerj2

here's my steam id. i usually play on weekdays in the afternoon/evening EST time, or sunday (all day).
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Re: JOE.TO CASUAL DOTA 2 INHOUSE

Post by mbaxter » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi my name is mbaxter and this is my profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/mbaxter

I play whenever but generally EST evenings and weekends.

I have experience playing LoL (so I understand the basics of not losing) and have played maybe ten matches in Dota 2, so this is still new to me and I try to take advice (when it's not shrieked into the mic) as much as I can. I play a lot of squishy carries in league but I've been enjoying playing tidehunter. Mostly for the level up lines.
Avvatar
Veni. Legi. Docuit, inportuna.

Post by Avvatar » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:54 pm

I'm down. I'm always on Steam, just poke at me. If I don't respond I'm either not at my computer or I don't like you.
Sub-Merge

Post by Sub-Merge » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:04 pm

a
Last edited by Sub-Merge on Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magnus

Post by Magnus » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Also up for this.
"What isn't remembered never happened. Memory is merely a record. You just need to re-write that record."
"Ummm, if I die... It's gonna be your fault" -Mr.Blip
"J2 I am disappoint."
Gr¦m wrote:dang mangus, is that like 15 inches?
Hoodedsniper

Post by Hoodedsniper » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Im down, but I really hope you are playing casualy mindflayer, because every single time I have ever played with you, you get really ragey and annoying.

And its really bad type of rage, like screaming really loud and blaming everyone else type rage and its not fun at all, just fucking annoying.

But ya ill play.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/InkC

"as long as people aren't dickheads and listen to players that are better than them and don't insult players that are worse than them."

You need work on this mindflayer.
Avvatar
Veni. Legi. Docuit, inportuna.

Post by Avvatar » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Oh gross, I missed that. Totally have zero interest in playing with someone like that. This sounded like a "fun" game. But that one statement "do what I say because I'm better than you." Fuck that shit.
MindFlayer

Post by MindFlayer » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:03 pm

MindFlayer wrote:as long as people aren't dickheads and listen to players that are better than them and don't insult players that are worse than them.
please don't take what i say out of context. i don't intend to act like a dickhead or allow anyone else to play who will. if you intend to play like an idiot and not be able to take criticism then i'm not into that.

i wanna try to get a game going tomorrow evening EST if i can get enough people together
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Hoodedsniper wrote:Im down, but I really hope you are playing casualy mindflayer, because every single time I have ever played with you, you get really ragey and annoying
I played other games with him ,and that is just not him.
In fact, you are the one who gets into that kind of mood when i played BF3 with you, so shut the fuck up
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Dr Lecter

Post by Dr Lecter » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:55 pm

I feel like there are a disproportional amount of people who are really good at DOTA in j2 vs people who play casually or suck.
Because, since you don't know me, there is a great possibility that I'm on an higher intellectuel level then you are on.
Hoodedsniper

Post by Hoodedsniper » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:06 am

Django wrote:
Hoodedsniper wrote:Im down, but I really hope you are playing casualy mindflayer, because every single time I have ever played with you, you get really ragey and annoying
I played other games with him ,and that is just not him.
In fact, you are the one who gets into that kind of mood when i played BF3 with you, so shut the fuck up
I never played BF3 with you, I stopped playing a week after release, and I fucked around and laughed a lot, I never raged in BF3 because I was always Jihad jeeping or fucking around in tanks and planes, I dont rage in shit like that.

I still want to play a lot of the inhouse or as x5 teams just for fun.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:09 am

ban him again
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Hoodedsniper

Post by Hoodedsniper » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:07 am

Django wrote:ban him again
lol why?
MindFlayer

Post by MindFlayer » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Doctor Hannibal Lecter wrote:I feel like there are a disproportional amount of people who are really good at DOTA in j2 vs people who play casually or suck.
as long as we balanced the teams i don't think it should really be a problem. at first it might be kinda rough, but once we get a generally idea for everyone's skill levels it should be alright.

please don't start drama in this thread
TheKing

Post by TheKing » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:30 pm

I'm bumping this thread to see if this is still going down?
I'm rather new to Dota 2. I played Dota for a few months, but I don't really know what I'm doing. Happy to take advice though.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993756251
Avvatar wrote:Oh neat. Make sure you ride bl4nk's nuts till it's all better. He enjoys it.
TheKing.j2: windows explorer?
joe: final boss is hard