I got Muted

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
User avatar
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>
Posts: 11459
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:04 am
Contact:

Re: I got Muted

Post by mbaxter » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Hippie of doom wrote:
Dr Lecter wrote:So, basically there are just a bunch of weird people up in arms?
No this kind of shit has happened with him so many times that people now just assume that he is fucking up.
And so far out of the two times it's been reported, two have been bullshit.
Image
User avatar
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>
Posts: 2271
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Re: I got Muted

Post by Hippie of doom » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:36 pm

mbaxter wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Dr Lecter wrote:So, basically there are just a bunch of weird people up in arms?
No this kind of shit has happened with him so many times that people now just assume that he is fucking up.
And so far out of the two times it's been reported, two have been bullshit.
You can call them bullshit if you want but the fact of the matter is is that the one time that you threatened me with a ban for mentioning it was not bullshit. In your Opinion it is bullshit but it was not. Just remember opinions are like a**holes. Everyone has one and they all stink.
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
Image
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: I got Muted

Post by Ian7 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Hippie of doom wrote:
mbaxter wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Dr Lecter wrote:So, basically there are just a bunch of weird people up in arms?
No this kind of shit has happened with him so many times that people now just assume that he is fucking up.
And so far out of the two times it's been reported, two have been bullshit.
You can call them bullshit if you want but the fact of the matter is is that the one time that you threatened me with a ban for mentioning it was not bullshit. In your Opinion it is bullshit but it was not. Just remember opinions are like a**holes. Everyone has one and they all stink.
So does your's bro. Your analogy sadly works against you and your point.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
User avatar
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>
Posts: 2271
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Re: I got Muted

Post by Hippie of doom » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:12 am

Ian7 wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
mbaxter wrote:
Hippie of doom wrote:
Dr Lecter wrote:So, basically there are just a bunch of weird people up in arms?
No this kind of shit has happened with him so many times that people now just assume that he is fucking up.
And so far out of the two times it's been reported, two have been bullshit.
You can call them bullshit if you want but the fact of the matter is is that the one time that you threatened me with a ban for mentioning it was not bullshit. In your Opinion it is bullshit but it was not. Just remember opinions are like a**holes. Everyone has one and they all stink.
So does your's bro. Your analogy sadly works against you and your point.
i know this Ian you sexy whore. Shouldn't you be fapping or something lololol <3
Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Image
Image
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
Image
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8524
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: I got Muted

Post by Django » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:25 am

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hippi on come, that looks like a replica post from 2007
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>
Posts: 2271
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Re: I got Muted

Post by Hippie of doom » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:27 am

Django wrote:Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hippi on come, that looks like a replica post from 2007
lololol im lazy. deal with it
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
Image
Drakenlord
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: I got Muted

Post by Drakenlord » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:46 pm

I still got muted by TehEnnemy... what to dooooo
Post Reply