Lil Bit of Admin Abuse

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
MegapiemanPHD

Lil Bit of Admin Abuse

Post by MegapiemanPHD » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:35 pm

I don't want to come off sounding like a jerk here but I do feel that I should say something. Last night on TF4 when we where playing Avanti I found myself kicked for trolling, being a person who is against trolling in general I imitatively had a problem with this. The only thing I can think of that would have caused this was a conversation between mbaxter and myself.

We where hold up on the last point in the church, both of us as engies, when he said that I should swap out the gunslinger for a normal sentry. I replied with something along the lines of "what do you have against the mini sentry?" or "the mini sentry is awesome" I don't remember what exactly. He replied saying "your not helping the team" and I jokingly replied "I am the team" since I thought we where doing fine and I didn't need to change. While I agree that, that reply may not have been the best thing to say, it wasn't meant to be take seriously. I thought that was the end of it only to find myself later at the end of the game kicked for trolling. I like to joke around here and there not I don't do it at anyone's expense so I take personal offence to being called a troll since trolling is something I, personally, don't do. The only reason I can think of for why I was kicked was because of my conversation with mbaxter, and him being a admin.

I was using the gunslinger because I personally like using it. I like how cheap the mini's are and how quick they build, plus it works great with the frontier justice. Also we had a big engie nest already in the church. I had both my tele and dispenser in the church and was using the mini to cover the outside. When I saw that our nest was down I switched to the basic sentry but we ended up losing before I got the chance to build and then I was kicked.

I do apologize if I came of as a bit of a jerk saying "I am the team" and considering vocal tone doesn't come across in text I can see where this can be taken as a jerk response BUT the particular conversation started around me using the gunslinger and that conversation is the only reason I can think of why I was kicked. In the end I was kicked for using the gunslinger, which isn't trolling. I was also helping engies build in the church and was team killed by mbaxter a few times while we where crowded around punching sentries to make them build faster. If I was trolling why would I be helping people build?

I don't feel like all of this is a huge deal and I do understand "its just a game" but I feel that I was wrongfully kicked and the only person I can think of that would have kicked me would be mbaxter and for using the gunslinger, something that only annoyed him. If I was kicked by someone else for a different reason, please inform me why so I can make sure not to do it again and don't come off as trolling.
And all the girlies say i'm pretty fly (for a white pie)
tehENEMY

<b></b>

Re: Lil Bit of Admin Abuse

Post by tehENEMY » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:42 pm

u r dumb
"if only there was such a thing as an affordable gaming laptop" ~collin day, 1993 - 2013

Watch Free the Nipple Online Free
He who casts carcinogenic stones should not live in glass meme houses.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:15 pm

tf4 was a shit hole last night. Anyone kicked probably deserved it.
I left before I said something really mean and got myself in trouble. Left 4 Dead 2 was much more fun anyways.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:52 pm

Not really sure how building a dispenser in front of my sentry in the doorway to block it from defending the point is just playing politely.
Petiee

Post by Petiee » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:21 pm

The gunslinger thing wasn't really a big deal. Placing your dispenser in that hall blocks turrets from defending it. Maybe it wasn't intentional, but it did ring of trolling.
neurosis prevents psychosis
dragoonofdeath
Explosive Substance

Post by dragoonofdeath » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:29 pm

why would anyone build in a spot that would obviously block someone elses stuff from working in the first place.
See you Space Cowboy
Steam name: Dragoonofdeath
dantesus

Post by dantesus » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:44 pm

Mbaxter is a mean man. He trolls me in league by playing teemo.
MrBlip wrote:WELCOME TO THE HOTEL JOE TO
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:11 pm

Fuckin' MOBAs
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Da_man
Party Hard!

Post by Da_man » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Show us on the doll where the admin abused you.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
koko
[citation needed]

Post by koko » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Da_man wrote:Show us on the doll where the admin abused you.
CaptainTripps wrote:I curse and complain all the time. The fuck you gonna do about it?
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:13 pm

MegapiemanPHD wrote:I found myself kicked for trolling, being a person who is against trolling in general I imitatively had a problem with this.
I recognize your name and I don't know what your intentions are, but you have a habit of coming on the server and acting all trollish.

I believe I've warned you multiple times for team wounding, blocking sniper's scope with a flamethrower, etc.
Last edited by Bun on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Pork Bun you don't have to quote the whole OP. Jeez. Someone take Pork's admin away he's awful at this.

EDIT: 3300 POSTS BITCHES
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Ian7 wrote:Pork Bun you don't have to quote the whole OP. Jeez. Someone take Pork's admin away he's awful at this.

EDIT: 3300 POSTS BITCHES
What are you talking about Ian? What quote? :awesome:
marbear

Post by marbear » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:56 pm

mbaxter worst admin. immediate fire
"Marbear your too stupid...so I don't know what the fuck your thinking."
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Post by Hippie of doom » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Mbaxter for president.
Im not random. i just think faster then you.