A Phantom Of A Memory.

Discussion relating to Minecraft and Minecraft servers
dillboss5

A Phantom Of A Memory.

Post by dillboss5 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Some of you may remember the thread "Raiding Dill's Castle on MC4". I lost my castle, and RRT was founded. No, this isn't a reformation of RRT. I lost my home, and to this day, I haven't been able to let it go. I would die and burn in hell to have my castle back. The only pictures left were from that thread, and these were the best of the three:

I really want that castle back. I loved that place, it was so wonderful. I want to know who built it. It was ruined when I got there, the only person who I know who helped make it was Figman. I asked him and he can't remember who helped him, so I ask you joe.to, no, I beg you, help me find who helped make it.
BOI, if you have any more pictures still apart from the three on the thread, please give them to me. They could help me rebuild it. If anyone know's who built it, or if the builders see this themselves, please tell me. I just want it back.
If any of the older members can track down who made it, please do. If the admins still have that MC4 map, (The one with the Obby/bedrock spawn and the waterfalls on two corners, the glowstone compass and the 1000 blocks of nuke area around spawn) please give it to me, I can still roughly remember the coords.

I'm begging you all to help me. I have NEVER been able to forgive myself for loosing it and just leaving it after the BOI attack.
Last edited by Eviltechie on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: now with img2
FigTheGreat
AKA ƒiggy

Re: A Phantom Of A Memory.

Post by FigTheGreat » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:23 pm

wut the fuck
Azzza - This is the first and possibly only time I'll take fig's side, ever.
Rayray - Speaking of lagging out the server, I heard fig_man lagged MC2 until it crashed because his "pigs evolved".
asdfie - Muahahahaha, take that figgy :awesome:
Rayray - Fig's Really Unimportant Information Threads
Dyl - "Take the red pill", they said. "You'll see things craftie was not meant to see", they said.
j2server_mc2: <asdfie> Damn you, figgius
marbear

Post by marbear » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:33 pm

few times in my life do i ever agree with figman...
"Marbear your too stupid...so I don't know what the fuck your thinking."
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee
<b>Happiness Committee</b>

Post by Eviltechie » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:39 pm

You're on thin ice.
20:37 <@mbaxter> !crepe
20:37 <@creeper> mbaxter eats a delicious crepe. Suddenly, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *KABLOOEY*
20:37 -!- mbaxter was kicked from #minecraft by creeper [Creeper Crepe]
Snugglebear wrote:Not everyone has a conscience.
Avvatar wrote:Welcome to joe.to. Where the men are men, the women are ogled, the children are mocked and we're all assholes. Donate up top.
01:35 <@TheNewt> the game ends when everyone quits

A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:10 pm

You're crying over a base made entirely of the shitty cobblestone, and looks like it was built by an 8 year old in half an hour?
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
vxi
Knight of the Hokey Pokey
<b>Knight of the Hokey Pokey</b>

Post by vxi » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:19 pm

I think we can probably all remember the old days of Minecraft, and missing our old builds and homes we'll never see again, there's no need to pick on him for that.
But, I do agree that it might have been a mistake to create this thread, even if you miss the way your old castle was constructed.
Lots of people used to play on these Minecraft servers, and not so many do any more, chances are you won't be able to find who helped you do it without an email or some other way to contact them other than posting a thread about it on the forums.
I've had places that I wish I could have back, including two of which I asked for the world file for, but I'd just keep that to myself.
A new opportunity to make a castle is coming soon, don't pass it up
"And if you zoom in you can see they actually built something right there at the end of their travels. Awesome." -Avvatar
dillboss5

Post by dillboss5 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:09 pm

Allow me to answer all these posts;

Marbear, he posted that because he didn't know what else to say, and he thought it was funny. (I was talking on steam with him)

Eviltechie, if you mean me, why? I'm not asking for much, just to ask if the world files there, or that I just want the builders.

A Ninja, I want the base not because of how it was made, because of what it did. I found that place with a bunch of raided refugee's who had no where to go. They had lost everything, and so had I. We were barely alive and we found that place. It was just lit up enough to stop monsters, and there was just enough wheat left in the broken farm for some bread. We managed to find wool and make beds, and we built ourselves there. We survived, rebuilt it at least to what we could see it being and all was well. Everyone was happy, it was a small, tightly knit family of people and we relied on each other. We were saved by it, and the next morning (IRL) they were attacked by BOI. My friends were on and they fought BOI, but they weren't fighters, they were just innocent people. I came on a hour too late, to find everyone dead, and everything broken. That feeling still hasn't gone, the feeling of letting those people down. That was the inspiration for RRT, a safe haven for raided Refugee's, where they could make get back on their feet.

vxi, I'm glad to see you understand why I did this thread. I know it wasn't the best idea, but it was my best chance of getting a small idea of who built the castle. If I knew who built it, I would have sent an Email but I don't so I had to find out this way. I know a new opportunity is coming which is why I've posted this now, so I can get the schematics for it now, then build it again in mc2, then bring it back to mc4, buffed up and with horses. But I want THAT castle. If I can't get the builders, I'll at least have those photos to try and remake it off them.
RideTheWalrus
Butts.
<font color=#FF80BF><b><i>Butts.</i></b></font>

Post by RideTheWalrus » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:36 pm

I want the base we made on three kingdoms. That thing was cool 8)
Azzza
bringin' in the bitches

Post by Azzza » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:49 pm

I think you need to get over it bro. It's a fucking game...
ಠ_ರೃ
Website
GG50

Post by GG50 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:20 pm

This may be a stupid question, but are any of the folks from BOI still around? I only remember the two who made the funny unban requests/rants.
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

This is a signature; it is for my amusement, not yours.
Wolsk wrote:Real men don't need a woman in order to make babies.
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:33 am

IM DILLBOSS AND MINECRAFT IS THE MOST SERIOUS FUCKING THING HOLY SHIT
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:58 am

dillboss5 wrote: A Ninja, I want the base not because of how it was made, because of what it did. I found that place with a bunch of raided refugee's who had no where to go. They had lost everything, and so had I. We were barely alive and we found that place. It was just lit up enough to stop monsters, and there was just enough wheat left in the broken farm for some bread. We managed to find wool and make beds, and we built ourselves there. We survived, rebuilt it at least to what we could see it being and all was well. Everyone was happy, it was a small, tightly knit family of people and we relied on each other. We were saved by it, and the next morning (IRL) they were attacked by BOI. My friends were on and they fought BOI, but they weren't fighters, they were just innocent people. I came on a hour too late, to find everyone dead, and everything broken. That feeling still hasn't gone, the feeling of letting those people down. That was the inspiration for RRT, a safe haven for raided Refugee's, where they could make get back on their feet.
You take this way too seriously bro, you should really go outside.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>

Post by dyl1138 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 am

Wow, this must've really traumatized him. Obsession's a bitch.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
FigTheGreat
AKA ƒiggy

Post by FigTheGreat » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:34 am

my reaction
Azzza - This is the first and possibly only time I'll take fig's side, ever.
Rayray - Speaking of lagging out the server, I heard fig_man lagged MC2 until it crashed because his "pigs evolved".
asdfie - Muahahahaha, take that figgy :awesome:
Rayray - Fig's Really Unimportant Information Threads
Dyl - "Take the red pill", they said. "You'll see things craftie was not meant to see", they said.
j2server_mc2: <asdfie> Damn you, figgius
dillboss5

Post by dillboss5 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:48 am

If your not here to contribute any information to what I asked, in the first post, please leave. I'm serious about this, and I really don't care whether or not you find my thread annoying, ridiculous, etc. Frankly, I don't give a damn. All I want it either information on the builders, the castle, or the builders themselves. I don't want any of your bullshit, people. I want answers. If you can't give them to me, or give me a small amount of the information I've asked for, get off the thread and leave me alone. Plain and simple. I was very specific on the first post, and I want the thread kept on subject. If you cannot comply, leave.